+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate Mexico - Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales

mmartz1

Jun 22, 2017
How did you get the confirmation? is it by email or on your profile? I have everything ready to submit but I don't know if I should wait to get a confirmation or if that is going to show up automatically in the system.
I emailed the Canadian embassy in Mexico city asking if they had requested the Police letter to the Mexican authorities yet, and a day later they replied saying they sent the request to the Mexican authorities on "X" date. You have to ask them by email, they usually reply within 24 hrs.

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hello Guys,

This is my time line for PCC:

PCC Request: July 17, 2017
Docs sent to Mex: July 19, 2017
Docs recvd Mex: July 20, 2017
Docs sent PGR: July 28, 2017
Docs sent to visa office: Aug 29, 2017

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Coco7

mmartz1

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys, just wondering how long it takes (for express entry applicants - Canadian experience class) to get the PPR once CIC has received your Mexican police certificate..

Mine was sent to CIC on September 5, and just yesterday the additional documents box changed to "Additional documents provided have been uploaded". Then this morning this same status changed to "the additional documents provided are being reviewed".

Any idea of how long it takes from this point to receive a PPR? Just so I stop checking my CIC profile every 2 hrs..

Thanks!

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Hey guys, just wondering how long it takes (for express entry applicants - Canadian experience class) to get the PPR once CIC has received your Mexican police certificate..

Mine was sent to CIC on September 5, and just yesterday the additional documents box changed to "Additional documents provided have been uploaded". Then this morning this same status changed to "the additional documents provided are being reviewed".

Any idea of how long it takes from this point to receive a PPR? Just so I stop checking my CIC profile every 2 hrs..

Thanks!

Thanks!
1 month for me.

degm

May 31, 2017
For anyone who's trying to get the Mexican PCC and who lives in Mexico.

1 - E-mail MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca once you receive a request from IRCC and ask them for a letter addressed to the PGR.
2 - Book an appointment with PGR once you have this letter - the visa office sent me the letter within couple hours.
3 - Bring all the documents stated in the PGR website (passport, birth certificate, photos, etc). They will take the fingerprints there.
4 - You'll get a receipt which says that you'll get the PCC within 10 business days but I got mine in 4.
DelPiero07,

How did you upload the PCC? I´m expecting to receive the PCC in a few days, but there is no placeholder in my account for me to upload it. Or did you raise a CSE? Thank you!

AC87

Jun 5, 2017
Hello Guys,

This is my time line for PCC:

PCC Request: July 17, 2017
Docs sent to Mex: July 19, 2017
Docs recvd Mex: July 20, 2017
Docs sent PGR: July 28, 2017
Docs sent to visa office: Aug 29, 2017

Hope this helps!
have you got a response about your application?

mmartz1

Jun 22, 2017
Do you think I should call the CIC? my documents changed to "the additional documents provided are being reviewed"., but that was in July and still waiting for a response :(
Are you applying inland? (Inside Canada)? I know applications from outside Canada take longer to be completed. For me, CIC received my Mexican Police certificate on September 5, and on September 19 I got my PPR, my application was made Inside Canada.

AC87

Jun 5, 2017
Are you applying inland? (Inside Canada)? I know applications from outside Canada take longer to be completed. For me, CIC received my Mexican Police certificate on September 5, and on September 19 I got my PPR, my application was made Inside Canada.
My application is inland :( but before the results from the police check, they asked me to renew my passport (it was going to expire next year so they ask me to renew it), which I did and I sent it on August 17, but still no answer, I tried to call but I think now you cannot talk to a real person, I am a bit desperate

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
My application is inland :( but before the results from the police check, they asked me to renew my passport (it was going to expire next year so they ask me to renew it), which I did and I sent it on August 17, but still no answer, I tried to call but I think now you cannot talk to a real person, I am a bit desperate
Hi,
When Did they ask your new passport? before or after they recieved the police certificate from Mexico?

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Just got my PPR a few minutes ago. It's finally happening..

Hi again, also, What was your additional document status showing before getting PPR ( We don't need additional documents or your additional documents are being reviewed) ?
Thanks for your help!

mmartz1

Jun 22, 2017
Did they actually send you the PPR during the night?...that is pretty cool...Congratulations!!
Thanks, I'm pretty stocked!. Sent a photocopy of my passport along with the photos and the annex A to Ottawa yesterday. It seems to take about 3 weeks to get your COPR sent to you. But yeah, throughout the whole process, I kept getting emails from CIC on the weekends or overnight. Not sure if they do work 24hrs but I do know that they work 7 days a week.