readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Agreed...yes it has all the details in the letter.

Also my wife for whom I need to get the pcc done is in USA, does she need to get it done from a police station only or can it be done at any finger printing agency as well?
Also the finger printing can be done on any finger printing card or is there any specific form for it?

Regards,
Harman D
I got it done at an agency in US. They used the standard FBI fingerprint card. It's all part of the package. You don't have to take fingerprint cards with you.

harmankanneda

Apr 21, 2017
I got it done at an agency in US. They used the standard FBI fingerprint card. It's all part of the package. You don't have to take fingerprint cards with you.
Kool so that means my wife can also get it done at a fingerprinting agency.
Police stn is quite far from her place.
Also may I know if you Mexico PCC is received it in progress?

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Thanks mate..
I just got the request letter today and I have 60 days.
But I am confused how would I know my CPC?
Also what is the file number? Is it the express entry Application number?

Pls respond asap as I need to send it in next 1-2 days.

Regard,
Harman D
All EE applications first go to CIO so I filled that on the letter to Embassy. They'll check and send the results to correct CPC. I found that mine were sent to Ottawa CPC.

harmankanneda

Apr 21, 2017
Six weeks.
Can you also help me with content for any kind of letter to be sent to Canadian embassy? It's format and content etc.

Also do we need to scan all of these docs and upload to CIC site to show that we have initiated the process? If yes, how can we upload it? Or can we send it to their mail id?

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Can you also help me with content for any kind of letter to be sent to Canadian embassy? It's format and content etc.

Also do we need to scan all of these docs and upload to CIC site to show that we have initiated the process? If yes, how can we upload it? Or can we send it to their mail id?
PM your phone number. I'll send the screenshot.
No action needed on CIC account.

mayrapulido

Aug 12, 2017
Hi everyone,

I got confirmation that the Canadian embassy in Mexico has requested the Police Certificate to the Mexican Authorities. My concern at the moment is that CIC gave me until September 18th to provide the Mexican Police certificate in order to continue reviewing my application, and since they requested the Police certificate to the Mexican authorities on August 11th, I don't think I will be able to meet this deadline, given that it takes up to 3 months to get it..

Does anyone know how can I contact CIC to ask for an extension? I tried calling them but I keep getting this message where they say they are unable to transfer me to an agent and then the call drops. Is there an email address to contact them to ask for an extension? I currently live in Vancouver, so my application is being processed inside Canada.

Thanks!
How did you get the confirmation? is it by email or on your profile? I have everything ready to submit but I don't know if I should wait to get a confirmation or if that is going to show up automatically in the system.

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
I've just got a request to send my PC, but I have a question, one of the requisites to get it says "Quote name of visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or Case Processing Centre where your file is being processed". The request letter that I got indicates that the PC must be sent to Sidney, NS. Does this mean that that's the visa office where my file is processed? My application is CEC inland. Thanks!

MX2CAN

Jul 16, 2017
Hi all,

FSW-Outland
ITA: May 31, 2017
AOR: aug 28, 2017
MEP: pending

Applying from Mexico City

I'm new in the forum, and while going over some recent posts I read there is a WhatsApp group. Where can I get the link?

Reactions: YANmexicana

YANmexicana

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi all,

FSW-Outland
ITA: May 31, 2017
AOR: aug 28, 2017
MEP: pending

Applying from Mexico City

I'm new in the forum, and while going over some recent posts I read there is a WhatsApp group. Where can I get the link?

Hello,

I'm an Express Entry (mexican) applicant with no dependants. I don't have a clue about the Whatsapp group, but it seems our case is quite similar and would like to share my dates with you. I'll keep you posted with any updates, hope you can do the same ;)

EE points: 461
FSW-Outland (applying from Mexico City)
ITA: June 28th, 2017
E-APR: August 28th, 2017
AOR: August 28th, 2017
MEP: /

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hello Guys,

Yesterday I finally received the golden e-mail. I am still in shock, I can't believe I finally got it. It will be more real once I get the card.

This is my timeline:

CEC Inland
VO: Ottawa
AOR: Feb 08, 2017
Med passed: March 08, 2017
PCC Request: April 20, 2017
Docs sent to Mex: April 21, 2017
Docs recvd Mex: April 24, 2017
Docs sent PGR: May 05, 2017
Docs sent Ottawa: June 19, 2017
NA: June 22, 2017
IP: June 26, 2017
PPR: July 6, 2017

Thank you so much for your help and good luck, I hope you get the email soon. Please be ready with pictures and a photocopy of your passport (if you hold a Mexican passport you will not need to send the actual passport).
Hola!
Muchas felicidades por PR!, solo quisiera hacerte una pregunta si pudieras de favor aclararme, los PCC fueron mandados directamente de la embajada de Can a IRCC, Pero en el sistema de CIC, tu no subiste algun documento o carta que dijera que tu mandaste tus dicumentos a Mex?, Y una vez que la embajada mando tus documentos, tu pagina de CIC se actualizo sola?...Muchas gracias!!

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hello all,

Just wanted to share my timeline

CEC Inland
VO: Sidney
ITA: December 16, 2016
AOR: February 8, 2017
Medical exams passed: March 4, 2017
PCC request: April 20, 2017
Fingerprints sent to MX: April 25, 2017
Fingerprints sent to Mexican authorities: May 20, 2017
PCC results sent to IRCC office: July 5, 2017
Hi

Thanks for sharing your timeline, is really helpful. I wonder If you could help to clarify some doubts, your PCC was sent directly from the Can embassy to IRCC, but in the CIC system, Did you upload a document or letter that said that you sent your documents to Mex ? And once that the embassy sent your documents, your CIC page updated itself? ... Thank you very much !!
Best!