17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hi Hamgha,

Thank you so much for reply.

I am still a bit confused on some things, kindly help out:

1-We are a married couple with 3 kids. (5 members) - but at the moment have funds to show for only 3 members. We are planning to apply with just one applicant and will show wife and kids all information but as not accompanying. In case after a few months, we are able to have some more funds, then we would like to change status to all family members will accompany and also the proof of funds amount - bank statements to show required availability. Would this be an OK plan if we do this before receiving ITA?

You do not provide proof of funds until AFTER receiving ITA, when you are submitting your electronic application for permanent residence (eAPR) along with all the supporting documentation. However, it doesn't matter if you list your family members as accompanying or not. If you have a family of 5, you are required to provide evidence of funds for 5 people, regardless of if they're accompanying you (reason being that, even if your family isn't coming with your, IRCC expects that you would still be supporting them, wherever they are).

2-After searching a lot, I found out that, if at the time of Express entry pool initial application we do not have a LMIA job offer and neither we are apply through canadian experience then we need to show proof of settlement funds. So does it mean that we will have to upload bank statement information to the express entry pool application for consideration?

You have to upload the official letters from your bank/financial institution (which are not merely bank statements) at the time that you submit your eAPR, which is within 90 days of getting an ITA.

3- For Provincial nominee programs where distant relatives or friends can sponsor if they have lived e.g in winnipeg or regiana for a year - at the time they send sponsor letter do they still need to be living there ? or is it ok if now they have moved to another province but previously live in the province?

I'm not well-versed in provincial nominee programmes, since there are so many of them, so I can't speak to this. Anyone have info on this?

4- Is there a fee/payment to enter express entry pool?

There is no fee to enter the express entry pool. If you receive an ITA and accept it, you will need to pay an application processing fee when you submit your eAPR, and a right of permanent residency fee at a certain point in processing your application after you've submitted it. See the 'Pay Your Fees' section of the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

5- In our country, people buy prize bonds - they are just like money so do not have a name on them. We want to cash them and add money to bank to show some portion of funds. Do we need to show how we got the prize bonds? Should we upload our 5-6 years old bank statements to show all earnings - so to show we bought from that?

If you are going to make any large deposits to your account now, you will likely need to provide evidence of where this money is coming from. This is because it will likely fall within the 6 months before you submit your eAPR. In submitting your proof of funds, you will be required to submit a 6-month history of all of the accounts you provide information on - this is so that IRCC can look for large 'suspicious' deposits that could potentially be you taking out a loan to pass off as your own, unencumbered funds (which is not allowed). If you don't provide evidence for any unexplained large deposits in this period, IRCC will be suspicious that it is a loan.

6- If some funds are in principal applicant's account and some in spouse's account - is it ok if we also attach spouse's bank account information and bank statements (that will not be treated as loan?) as this is between one -same family??

This is okay if your spouse is accompanying you. If not, you need to provide a signed affidavit from your spouse stating that she is giving you permission to use the money. Actually, even if she is accompanying you, the affidavit certainly wouldn't hurt!

7- If we sell a house or car and that amount to bank - when applying for EE the bank statement 6 month average will show very less but closing balance/or total amount showing in bank will be the required amount - if we add a sale receipt with the bank statement will that be accepted - and 6 month average being very low - not be an issue?

Yes, as long as you provide evidence of where the money is coming from (sales agreement and receipts) this will be accepted, in lieu of the 6 month average. However, are you sure you want to sell a house or car before being approved for PR? What happens if your application is refused or rejected for incompleteness...?

8- Does my 3 month old baby also need a separate passport?

Yes, any accompanying family member will need a passport.

9- Is there a list of vaccines that children must have had - I want to make sure we havent missed some vaccine for my elder children.

I am not sure about this; anyone with kids familiar with this?

10- In case of health inadmissibility after applying for PR - does canadian goverment give some time to the applicants to get cure for disease or medical treatment and then be considered again for the same PR application?

I can't speak very much on this, but there are some cases (inactive tuberculosis maybe?) where they will put you under a period of medical surveillance, but, again, I'm not sure about the details of this. Anyone have more info?

11- For WES - Do we only send the latest degree for which we need points - or do we need to send previous educational certificates too?

Send all degrees for which you will be claiming points for assessment.

12- CIMA - gives an "Advanced diploma in management accounting" certificate - during its course CGMA - (CIMA and AICPA - CMA - have a mutual recognition agreement) -
Do we need to send this diploma to the ECA as well for equivalence?

Not sure about this. Anyone have more info?

13-Will this diploma be considered under the section - if the principal applicant has 2 master degree and one "advanced diploma"
"Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer"

Again, not sure about this. Anyone have more info?

Hoping to hear from you soon,
Best Regards,
Hi Sarwatn,
I tried to answer as many of your questions, as best as I could. My answers are below your questions in red.

babilipa6990

Oct 29, 2017
Dear All,
I searched all the forums but different conditions for everyone and different feedback caused I couldn't be ensure about my situation. (I have submitted my EOI in Saskatchewan immigration system last week)
1- I have an old bank account and the deposit is more than requested for 1 person in CIC website (12667 CAD), but because I need to use another bank's services, I should make a new account in a new bank and transfer all the moneys to the new account. So, please let me know will it make problem for my immigration procedures?
2- I will marry in January 2020 and my deposit is not sufficient as mentioned in CIC website (less than 15000 CAD), so is it possible for me to add her to my application? will it cause any problem for fund settlement?
I will be so thankful if you help me in above cases.