+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR got job in another province and sponsor son

Makiz63

Aug 13, 2017
hi all

My wife and I did soft landing in Canada in August 2016 for 2 weeks and we moved back to our country of residency. I then applied for jobs whilst outside Canada in the province that nominated us and elsewhere in Canada. I was not successful in getting a job in the province and was offered a job in another province whilst still outside Canada. I accepted the offer. We have just landed and am wondering if I will encounter difficulties later when renewing my PR.

Some people are saying I should at least stay in the province after landing and try to look for a job for a short before moving but for me i already have a job offer in another province which I didn't get in the current province . I clearly intended to live in the province that nominated me it's just that my job applications in that province were not successful.

Also I have a son from my first marriage whom I would like to sponsor my son. Will moving to another province have implications when I apply to CIC for him to join. Am thinking that cic will pick it up that I am not staying in the nominated province which will then affect my pr negatively

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
I would real
hi all

My wife and I did soft landing in Canada in August 2016 for 2 weeks and we moved back to our country of residency. I then applied for jobs whilst outside Canada in the province that nominated us and elsewhere in Canada. I was not successful in getting a job in the province and was offered a job in another province whilst still outside Canada. I accepted the offer. We have just landed and am wondering if I will encounter difficulties later when renewing my PR.

Some people are saying I should at least stay in the province after landing and try to look for a job for a short before moving but for me i already have a job offer in another province which I didn't get in the current province . I clearly intended to live in the province that nominated me it's just that my job applications in that province were not successful.

Also I have a son from my first marriage whom I would like to sponsor my son. Will moving to another province have implications when I apply to CIC for him to join. Am thinking that cic will pick it up that I am not staying in the nominated province which will then affect my pr negatively
I would really like to know what have you finally decided, are you staying out of province ? have you informed them about job outside Province, please let me know i am also almost on the same path.