+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

PNP719

Aug 14, 2017
Today I got an email from IRCC 5 months after receiving my AOR. It's not a medical request but rather a reminder of a few things. it is asking to send passport copies, police certificate, schedule A and RPRF. Out of all of these, I only need to pay the RPRF because I sent the other documents with my application. Do I need to resent them all these documents or do I just have to pay the fee?

Has anyone else received this?
I got the same email. I don't think we need to re-send them as they have mentioned that "if your passport has expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months", send a copy...And also only if you left gaps in the dates of schedule A ....

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
I only scanned my passeport they didn t ask for it to be notarized!!!!! So i don t think it s a must!
Any news any pprs? 6 months waiting here and nothing

Meow20

Sep 4, 2017
I do not think we need to send a certified copy. Where have you seen that? would you please send me a link? All they have asked is the word; "COPY"
sorry PNP719.
you are right, if only certified copy it should be notarized.
But if online no need to notarized just scan and upload.
But if it ask to send it by mail it is safe to make it notarized.just my idea

kidink123

Jan 20, 2016
Hey everyone . I am inland applicant with bcpnp sent my pr file to ns in feb got aor in may. Just got an email to pay rprf yesterday n to recheck if i submitted my police clearence or scheduled history . Those are already done so just paid rprf . How long will it be for the next step and what will it be ???

Abi2000

Jul 31, 2017
Hi all,

Applied Jan 2017
AOR March 2017
Police Verification Request June 2017

Applied under AINP Skilled Worker.

But I lost my job this month and I'm on closed work permit. I don't know if I'll loose my application. Any suggestions on what I should do?

palex066

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Nomination.....
30-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hey everyone . I am inland applicant with bcpnp sent my pr file to ns in feb got aor in may. Just got an email to pay rprf yesterday n to recheck if i submitted my police clearence or scheduled history . Those are already done so just paid rprf . How long will it be for the next step and what will it be ???
The next step is most likely medical request. Where is your application being processed as the length of time would be dependent on location.

palex066

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Nomination.....
30-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hi all,

Applied Jan 2017
AOR March 2017

But I lost my job this month and I'm on closed work permit. I don't know if I'll loose my application. Any suggestions on what I should do?
Having lost your job is not a good predicament to be in. CIC tends to want you to validate work experience by obtaining a job letter with duties etc. But if you can prove your NOC skills in another way e.g with previous contract or getting a letter from your former employer outlining your duties it may not matter! But see what they ask for and be ready to provide an alternative if need be.

Ragazzo Mio

Feb 12, 2011
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
03-02-2017
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
N/A
April applicant here, so far I do not receive any update from CIC.

Sep 26, 2017
Hi all,

Applied Jan 2017
AOR March 2017

I can imagine how you would be feeling right now. I know someone who was fired from the job after his PR application through SINP stream. However he did not mention it to anyone (CIC or Provincial Immigration Body). I know he just received his medical request couple of months ago.
My suggestion would be to keep a low profile and not mention it to CIC or AINP. Unless your employer informs PNP or CIC, it would not matter. Hope everything works out for you ok and everyone in similar situation. Best of luck and stay hopeful
Another option would be to look into Express entry. If you have minimum 1 year experience in a NOC-B category job you are eligible for Express entry and it would be quite easy for you to get PR. If PNP does not work out. Just obtain Minimum IELTS Bands -6 or Celpip Bands- 8. With 1 year of NOC B experience in Canada you will cruise through Express Entry. No need to be hopeless ...:)

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi all,

Applied Jan 2017
AOR March 2017

HI , There are many people who lost there jobs during the application process , as of my knowledge many people found some consultancies who run payroll by just collecting the taxes you pay to the gov and a extra 200 bucks. may be you can try that out (just an option).

mjcaab

May 27, 2017
Hi all

I just received a job offer, in a couple of weeks I need to leave my current position and start another one, how should I inform IRCC or AINP about this changes in my status? Is it really needed anyway?

Thanks