+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

mjcaab

May 27, 2017
Application received March 30th. I am still waiting for Police Certificate request from CIC too. Have you received a second email from CIC saying that your application is complete or a request for right of permanent residence fee?
I have not received anything from CIC after my file number message.
P.S. I already paid the permanent residence fee at the time of application.

Reactions: PNP719

PNP719

Aug 14, 2017
I have not received anything from CIC after my file number message.
P.S. I already paid the permanent residence fee at the time of application.
I have not received anything from CIC after my file number email either. I was thinking maybe I should just mail the Police Certificate to CIC instead of waiting for their request. What's your thought? Though, I sent them a msg a month ago and asked what I should do with my Police certificate. They just said we will contact you if we need any additional information.

mjcaab

May 27, 2017
I have not received anything from CIC after my file number email either. I was thinking maybe I should just mail the Police Certificate to CIC instead of waiting for their request. What's your thought? Though, I sent them a msg a month ago and asked what I should do with my Police certificate. They just said we will contact you if we need any additional information.
We probably need to wait for their request, I know a person who has sent it after CIC's request.

palex066

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Nomination.....
30-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
I am still waiting for Police Certificate request from CIC, I have prepared it and ready to send. Also no request for Medical either. Anyone with my status?
How come you didn't send Police certificate in your initial application? At this time it appears that you will have to wait until your BC has started and wait on the request. But my advice is to at least have it ready for when the request is made.

Reactions: mjcaab

Kayk1974kay

Jul 4, 2017
Hi

I have a concern on my GC key its says "Your action is required" Not sure what action i need to perform by the way my AOR May 2017, someone please clarify what action need to take to clear the msg on GC key.
Did you received any mail from cic concerning it? If yes, go to your GCkey and click under view my submitted application. Action needed to be done will be there.If nothing is found, pls contact them for clarification.

Kamrulchy

Nov 8, 2016
Please help any body has faced this problem "your account has been locked, you are no longer able to recover your account online" and inform me how to unlock GCKey A/c.

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
Hi

I have a concern on my GC key its says "Your action is required" Not sure what action i need to perform by the way my AOR May 2017, someone please clarify what action need to take to clear the msg on GC key.
Hi there, I have the same problem. If I check the messages in the application nothing is suggesting that 'an action was required'. I sent an email to them showing this issue and they replied telling me all the documents are ok. I don't need to do anything else so far.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
How come you didn't send Police certificate in your initial application? At this time it appears that you will have to wait until your BC has started and wait on the request. But my advice is to at least have it ready for when the request is made.
Wait until you get a reminder letter. It comes 3-4 months from AOR at which point you can mail them the documents as well as pay your RPRF.

gkramki

Mar 13, 2017
Hi there, I have the same problem. If I check the messages in the application nothing is suggesting that 'an action was required'. I sent an email to them showing this issue and they replied telling me all the documents are ok. I don't need to do anything else so far.
Thanks for your responce this helps, by the way do you have the email ID i will do the same and get the confirmation from CIC.