+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

sandy1921

Sep 14, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
20 June 16
Doc's Request.
9 dec 16
Nomination.....
15 march16
AOR Received.
Sept 20 16
Med's Request
21 July 17
Med's Done....
August middle
I called cic this morning. The agent told me my BG is done. File is sent for final review two days ago. I don't know how much more time they will take.
I am a June 20 application
Got MR in July 2017 passed in august
BG is done in sept
15 month over yesterday

Reactions: Krekls

djangel08

Aug 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF November 9, 2106 Supplementary Travels December 12, 2016
AOR Received.
September 21, 2016
Med's Request
September 6, 2017
Med's Done....
September 25, 2017
Passport Req..
December 12, 2017
I called cic this morning. The agent told me my BG is done. File is sent for final review two days ago. I don't know how much more time they will take.
I am a June 20 application
Got MR in July 2017 passed in august
BG is done in sept
15 month over yesterday
good for you as most of june applicants just got MR weeks ago..

Reactions: Krekls

Endless

Jul 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney-ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-03-16
Doc's Request.
16-10-16
Nomination.....
1-3-16
AOR Received.
3-5-16
File Transfer...
16-3-16
Med's Request
1-3-17
Med's Done....
7-3-17
Passport Req..
Waheguru di kirpa nal jaldi hi
LANDED..........
hi what province are you and with spouse or none?..would you please share your timeline..thanks!..:)
Click on my name go to profile everything there
M under bcpnp
Added spouse 04 aug 16

Jhakas

Aug 6, 2017
you dont need your employer complaince fee apply for open permit then use your aknowledge receipt then put your emedical form
Is your case same reatricted employment and if yes did you apply for work permit with acknowledge recipt and you got work permit? I would appreciate if you reply thanks in adv

NASBD

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
PNP-12FEB,2016,. CIC- 10 MAY,2016
Nomination.....
14 APRIL,2016
AOR Received.
18 JULY, 2016
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION.
Med's Request
2 MAY, 2017
Med's Done....
12 MAY,2017( PASSED)
Passport Req..
NOV 8, 2017
Is your case same reatricted employment and if yes did you apply for work permit with acknowledge recipt and you got work permit? I would appreciate if you reply thanks in adv
Hi
I have renewed my work permit ( Closed / LMIA exempt) with PNP ( employer restrictions). However, my employer has paid the compliance fess through employer portal. And Gave me the Job offer number. Applied online.

Moving forward, You need to email your PNP office for work permit supporting letter.
Then you can go to the border to renew yours with CBSA. you also need the receipt of the employer compliance fees, AOR, PNP certificate, current legal status and bank card to pay $155 permit fees.

If you have difficulties to pay through employer portal. you can also pay : ( Found in Another forum )

So on this link...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

... you want to select 'Temporary Residence' and click go. Then you want 'Work Permit (including extensions)'.

You'll get to the list of fees. You want to scroll down to the button that says 'Pay my fees online'. Click on that and go to the next screen, where you need to click the continue button. Then you have the disclaimer screen to go through... yawn...

On the next screen, you have 'Citizenship' or 'Immigration' as the options. You want 'Immigration'.

On the next screen, you want to click 'Temporary Residence'.

You should FINALLY be able to 'Compliance Fee (employer)' as an option.

Hope that's helpful.

Jhakas

Aug 6, 2017
Hi
I have renewed my work permit ( Closed / LMIA exempt) with PNP ( employer restrictions). However, my employer has paid the compliance fess through employer portal. And Gave me the Job offer number. Applied online.

Moving forward, You need to email your PNP office for work permit supporting letter.
Then you can go to the border to renew yours with CBSA. you also need the receipt of the employer compliance fees, AOR, PNP certificate, current legal status and bank card to pay $155 permit fees.

If you have difficulties to pay through employer portal. you can also pay : ( Found in Another forum )

So on this link...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

... you want to select 'Temporary Residence' and click go. Then you want 'Work Permit (including extensions)'.

You'll get to the list of fees. You want to scroll down to the button that says 'Pay my fees online'. Click on that and go to the next screen, where you need to click the continue button. Then you have the disclaimer screen to go through... yawn...

On the next screen, you have 'Citizenship' or 'Immigration' as the options. You want 'Immigration'.

On the next screen, you want to click 'Temporary Residence'.

You should FINALLY be able to 'Compliance Fee (employer)' as an option.

Hope that's helpful.
Thanks alot

ManiSINP

Jun 22, 2017
Ludhiana
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Aug2016
Nomination.....
0ct2016
AOR Received.
Jan2017
Med's Request
8 june
Med's Done....
19 june
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-04-2018

djangel08

Aug 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF November 9, 2106 Supplementary Travels December 12, 2016
AOR Received.
September 21, 2016
Med's Request
September 6, 2017
Med's Done....
September 25, 2017
Passport Req..
December 12, 2017
It's 2016....and 15 months sompleted
yeah as i am also june 13 2016 applicant and just got MR 2 weeks ago..and havent done yet as my appoinment will be on monday..and most of june applicant just got MR same time with me..so you are lucky to get it ahead..and we are now on our 15mos as well..:)