28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Hi
I am just adding this.. they do respect the 180days average.. because you need to calculate the whole people delays and make an average.. so even if there are people beyond 200 days.. there are others with 140... it s sad to see thay many are waiting too much like me for instance. But it is what it is :)
On my profile am in ip2 since the 1 september. Am 178 days post aor.. and many like me in mexico visa office are waiting for more than 230 days. So what shall i expect?

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
90-120 days as Eligibility Test is not started for even June applicants at the moment. So anywhere from December 16 to January 18.

However, situation will get clear once June and July applicants reach IP2.

Good Luck.
@bill Hyatt, I am 28 April aor and until now no updates from cic not even medical pass. I called cic and they told me that there is no delay in my application and it's under normal processing timings. Should I assume that they haven't touched my file so far? I'm getting frustrated now. I'm pnp applicant.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@bill Hyatt, I am 28 April aor and until now no updates from cic not even medical pass. I called cic and they told me that there is no delay in my application and it's under normal processing timings. Should I assume that they haven't touched my file so far? I'm getting frustrated now. I'm pnp applicant.
Are you assigned UCI number and have you ordered GCMS notes?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
They assigned me UCI number over phone when I called them and I already ordered gcms notes.
Does your online application profile status show this UCI? It seems that your file is not being updated however after GCMS notes things will get clear.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Does your online application profile status show this UCI? It seems that your file is not being updated however after GCMS notes things will get clear.
Thanks, no the profile status doesn't show UCI number. Does this mean that they haven't started working on my application after passing 5 months? Anyway thanks for the response.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks, no the profile status doesn't show UCI number. Does this mean that they haven't started working on my application after passing 5 months? Anyway thanks for the response.
GCMS notes will tell the real story however this seems really unfair and annoying if they haven't started the file yet. I personally think it is a system error and your account seems to have some technical problem.

Good Luck.

Reactions: mqamar1994 and Mzub

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys couple of PPRs issued. I see people updating the tracker. Last week was dull. Hope we see good movement this week
Can you please specifically mention from whcin visa offcie this PPR's were issued and what was the AOR date ?

ManiSINP

Jun 22, 2017
Ludhiana
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Aug2016
Nomination.....
0ct2016
AOR Received.
Jan2017
Med's Request
8 june
Med's Done....
19 june
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-04-2018
GCMS notes will tell the real story however this seems really unfair and annoying if they haven't started the file yet. I personally think it is a system error and your account seems to have some technical problem.

Good Luck.
Wow.... I read u r reply over there.... and like u r views.... Please predict my case too...sinp under oidc as i submitted file to cic in nov2016... got uci in jan17 and Medical in June... after that no progress...

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
That's a valid point and it is absolutely true that last year PNP applications were processed really fast.

The reason was that last year average queue was 3,900 at a time and each analyst was supposed to process around 29 applications. This year it jumped to 10,000 applications in a queue and each analyst processing 76 applications.

This is due to mismanagement from both provinces and CIC. Last year each province took a lot more time to process applications and this year they were nominating as fast as only 14 days.

This resulted in more Nominations while CIC doesn't have the available resources to process this number of applications at a time.

Now I guess CIC have asked provinces to delay nominations or send a certain number of these to clear the backlog. This has improved the processing speed for application beyond July.

Situation may improve by the end of this year however we need to wait to see that.
Hi Bill,

Thank you for all your hard work, it helps so much!

I was wondering though (and forgive me if that question has been asked many times before), when you say "beyond July", do you mean AOR received by July or the package mailed by July? My application has been mailed in April, received AOR on June 30th. Wonder where it puts me on the possible timeline. Right now no updates on my case, they haven't even linked my medical results yet (I passed medicals upfront, as I'm an inland PNP applicant).

Thank you in advance and have a great day/evening :)