File Transfer...
22-08-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
HI all

I will be submitting my application this week. In the personal history there are education and work exp details prefilled from the express entry form I had filled earlier. so now for the gaps i have to fill the details. but it will not be in chronoligical order. Can i delete the already there info and fill the details in chronological order. Or should i just leave the pre existing details as it is and not bother about the chronological order.

Thank you in advance

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
write on a piece of paper from 2007 to 2017.

but go from 2017 to 2007 on application. (check it says start with most recent first)

Reactions: SREEPRIYA

JanP

Sep 29, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
02-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2017
LANDED..........
21-05-2017
That is fine. As long as the system now recognizes there are no gaps and is accepting your entries that mean its recognizes you have provided all the relevant information even if its not in chronological order. I did not reorder by entries and obtained PR so don't worry too much about this.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI all

I will be submitting my application this week. In the personal history there are education and work exp details prefilled from the express entry form I had filled earlier. so now for the gaps i have to fill the details. but it will not be in chronoligical order. Can i delete the already there info and fill the details in chronological order. Or should i just leave the pre existing details as it is and not bother about the chronological order.

Thank you in advance
That's fine and this is how you should deal with it !!
Delete the entries which are already there, and start chronological order.
GLuck

Reactions: SREEPRIYA

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also having a similar issue/confusion. Isn't OK to delete every thing and start from scratch for the past 10years?
And do I have to provide suppotings/documents for the events stated in the personal history?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also having a similar issue/confusion. Isn't OK to delete every thing and start from scratch for the past 10years?
---- YES
And do I have to provide suppotings/documents for the events stated in the personal history?
---- NO

Reactions: Shivanker

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is fine. As long as the system now recognizes there are no gaps and is accepting your entries that mean its recognizes you have provided all the relevant information even if its not in chronological order. I did not reorder by entries and obtained PR so don't worry too much about this.
Didn't know about that.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for this information. I have learnt something new from you. Many Thanks

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
write on a piece of paper from 2007 to 2017.

but go from 2017 to 2007 on application. (check it says start with most recent first)
Hi..

Should I delete the per-filled entries in personal history which are more than ten years old? (education)

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi..

Should I delete the per-filled entries in personal history which are more than ten years old? I graduated in 2005

Thanks

kumarfrmdel

Dec 12, 2017
Hi..

Should I delete the per-filled entries in personal history which are more than ten years old? I graduated in 2005

Thanks
Hi damitdada please let me know what you did for the entries which are more than ten years old from the personal history section. I am in a similar situation and not sure what needs to be done. thanks!!

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi damitdada please let me know what you did for the entries which are more than ten years old from the personal history section. I am in a similar situation and not sure what needs to be done. thanks!!
Don't worry about that....u can delete it from personal history...I did the same with no issie

Cheers