+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE PLEASE HELP. Need extremely urgent guidance.

itsmervv

Jun 30, 2017
I was a FSWP candidate with 67 points and in was in express entry pool. The FSW program needs a person to have minimun 67 points out of the 100 points grid to be eligible as a FSW cadidate.

While i was in the express pool i got an NOI from ontario and also applied for it and paid up for the processing charges. I am on the verge of getting nominated but unfortunately i turned a year older a day back which brought my score to 66 and i received an email from CIC on my account that i am no longer eligible to be in the pool and not a FSW candidate anymore. This is really heart breaking as i was very close to being nominated.

My questions:
1) What does this do to my application to nomination of interest that i had received from Ontario and applied to it?Will they reject it and not process further/give nomination as i am not a FSW candidate anymore?
2)My wife has not given IETLS exam and if she gives i will get 5 points more to bring my score to 71 making me eligible again. Will I be able to update my existing profile again since I got a NOI based on this profile.
3) Will OINP hold my application till atleast 2 months as the earliest date for exam for my wife is in mid oct and the results will be available within 30 days of exam. All this will take atleast 2 months.Will they consider my application and fees paid?
4) If at worst OINP nominates me i will get 600 points but still since i am not a FSW candidate IRCC might not send me ITA. is this correct.

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Dear,

Its not big issue just improve your IELTS score or your wife and then update for EE profile again (better to create new profile) and update your province to issue you new letter, if issued, of nomination and if not issued yet then inform them your new EE profile no. accordingly they will update. But do hurry take IELTs yourself if you can further improve your score otherwise wife need to do it with minimum band of 4 to claim points.

Regarding your point# 04, if you have no longer active EE profile then you cant be Express Entry applicant but still you based on your NOI letter can apply paper based application as provincial nominee but its time more timing taking process nearly 8 to 10 months.