+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE NEED URGENT HELP

bbb_86

Sep 20, 2017
hi seniors ,

i need urgent and real information regarding my query. My freind real brother deported from canada due to misrepresentation and hid information in immigration application his brother wife and kids have citizenship but after investigation misrepresentation caught. now my friend was really very worried because he was prepared with all documents to apply for canada immigration as he has dream for canada for better future for his kids and wife but he was so worried because his brother never told him what he present in his immigration application and why he misrepresent his information . my freind want to know will his brother deport status any effect on his PR application for canada? my freind said he is totally truthfull in his PR application but why i suffer for my brother mistakes. he is very worried now a days .he want to know does his brother status effect on his PR application in canada? what is sloution of above query ? because it is not possible if one brother do wrong things other is do same things.please need real help?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hi seniors ,

i need urgent and real information regarding my query. My freind real brother deported from canada due to misrepresentation and hid information in immigration application his brother wife and kids have citizenship but after investigation misrepresentation caught. now my friend was really very worried because he was prepared with all documents to apply for canada immigration as he has dream for canada for better future for his kids and wife but he was so worried because his brother never told him what he present in his immigration application and why he misrepresent his information . my freind want to know will his brother deport status any effect on his PR application for canada? my freind said he is totally truthfull in his PR application but why i suffer for my brother mistakes. he is very worried now a days .he want to know does his brother status effect on his PR application in canada? what is sloution of above query ? because it is not possible if one brother do wrong things other is do same things.please need real help?
Canada doesn't punish people because of the mistakes of family members. If your friend was truthful in all applications, he has nothing to worry about.

bbb_86

Sep 20, 2017
Canada doesn't punish people because of the mistakes of family members. If your friend was truthful in all applications, he has nothing to worry about.

thanks for your reply

My freind is outside from canada, but he asked that when he will fill details about his brothers and sister in his canada application he must give the detail to that brother which did a mispresentation .because immigration officer will be familier of this relation and his brother status so what is the IRCC law about this ? will my freind PR effected due to his brother mistake , which he really do not know what his brother fill in his canada application at that time when he applied .do my freind need to mention in letter of explation all situation ? how visa immigration officer will look it and what he decide is there any law which describe my freind will not effect due to his brother mistake please if any law link ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
thanks for your reply

My freind is outside from canada, but he asked that when he will fill details about his brothers and sister in his canada application he must give the detail to that brother which did a mispresentation .because immigration officer will be familier of this relation and his brother status so what is the IRCC law about this ? will my freind PR effected due to his brother mistake , which he really do not know what his brother fill in his canada application at that time when he applied .do my freind need to mention in letter of explation all situation ? how visa immigration officer will look it and what he decide is there any law which describe my freind will not effect due to his brother mistake please if any law link ?
Read my previous post: Canada won't punish him for his brother's misrepresentation. He doesn't need to give any details about his brother beyond the basic info requested in the app.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As the previous post said Canada won't punish you for someone else mistake. But to add at this point he won't know unless he apply, so go ahead and best of luck

Last edited: