+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by Lori2, Mar 21, 2006.

  1. I would like some explanation as to the requirements for the pictures for canadian PR.

    Does the size only relate ro how large the picture is?
    Can it just be a regular Passport size picture cut to the required size?

    Should all the pictures look the same?
    Do the pictures need to be notorized? Please help. Thanks.
  2. Hi

    1. REad the instructions App C http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf
    2. Yes all the same.

  3. Requirements for changing work permit from single name to married name

    Hi good evening,

    I am a foreign worker would like to ask regarding the requirements needed to change of working permit from single to married name, i was came here in canada used my single name and i would like to change into my married name,i made all things done like changing of passport to married name and i have my marriage contract too, if i got already my passport with the married name what should be the next things to do to apply of changing of status in my working permit, what is the complete requirements, do i need to pay anything and where i am going to apply those things.

    Thank you and hope you can help me in this matter.

    LhEn ;)

Share This Page