+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacy Evolution Examination, A Very Very Difficult Exam by PEBC.

Samiasalah

Jun 16, 2017
:)Hi i want to say that i am an international pharmacy graduate.I have passed my three pharmacy exams in first attempt and in the evaluation exam I managed to score in the top 25%.I can surely say that it is easy to pass don't worry.just need hard work all the best.
Would you pls tell me where to study from and which is the harder the evaluation or the qulifying exam?
Stop BSing. Yes, the exams are hard. They should be. Otherwise Canada will turn into a 3rd world country with incompetent pharmacists. I passed EE and OSCE first attempt and MCQ 2nd time. BTW I took OSCE and MCQ at the same time. Its hard but doable. Dont blame your failure on someone else.
Would u pls tell me where u studied from

H.Pharm

Dec 20, 2016
Well said. I agree with what he said. I passed EE and OSCE 1st attempt and MCQ 2nd attempt. Took OSCE with my second mcq attempt together in May 2016. First attempt I failed because I didn't know management well enough. If you study smart and know what to study and redeem your mistakes you will be successful. I've seen ipg's failed OSCE 3rd time while they passed mcq first time and I feel sorry for them but when I think if I was a patient would I want to have that person as my pharmacist? The answer is no. Alot of ipgs are only after finding few magic books to read and memorize and pass, sorry that's a reciepe for failure.
Could you tell me tips for the OSCE? I failed it and planning to re do it this November. I know that my soft skills might not be the best but I am willing to accept any piece of information that can help me with this. Is it about practicing? being fast? do I have to do an internship in a Canadian pharmacy first?

research-scientist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you tell me tips for the OSCE? I failed it and planning to re do it this November. I know that my soft skills might not be the best but I am willing to accept any piece of information that can help me with this. Is it about practicing? being fast? do I have to do an internship in a Canadian pharmacy first?
It's about a lot of things, your English and accent are important, you need to ask the key questions (follow those charts in Minor Ailments or CTC). Check the reference they give you quickly to make sure you haven't missed anything. Listen to what patient/doctor say. Read the note on the door. Don't get nervous, try to stay calm even if you miss a station leave it there don't carry the stress to the next station.

Reactions: H.Pharm

H.Pharm

Dec 20, 2016
It's about a lot of things, your English and accent are important, you need to ask the key questions (follow those charts in Minor Ailments or CTC). Check the reference they give you quickly to make sure you haven't missed anything. Listen to what patient/doctor say. Read the note on the door. Don't get nervous, try to stay calm even if you miss a station leave it there don't carry the stress to the next station.
Thanks a lot!

Fellyk

Jun 1, 2017
And if you are not finding the answer in the reference don't guess.
You can say " This is taking a bit longer than I thought it would, I would definitely like to give you the correct information. so is okay to get back to you with my response in an hour or so?

Fellyk

Jun 1, 2017
Hello,
I passed all my pebc exams and I'm looking somewhere to do my internship in Alberta, does anyone have any suggestions?

Lilii

Sep 19, 2017
Its on PEBC website.
Hi.can i ask you for the best refrence
I am a resident of clinical pharmacy and also trying for imigration to canada and suppose to give up my residency, for start i dont know wich refrence is better and dont have much time.i need your guide please

research-scientist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't leave anything till you pass all the exams. Exams are hard and immigration process has got even harder. Theres no single reference. You have to know a lot of references and have a deep knowledge of therapeutics. I would not quit clinical residency with the idea of passing the exams and imm
Hi.can i ask you for the best refrence
I am a resident of clinical pharmacy and also trying for imigration to canada and suppose to give up my residency, for start i dont know wich refrence is better and dont have much time.i need your guide please

Lilii

Sep 19, 2017
How did you pass the exam in your country?? For exam i shoud com to canada ,yes?
I know that and dont want to leave my study until my nomination
But after that i cant do both of them
synchronous caus pharmacotherapy here is so hard and i shoud opt one of them
I need your guide for starting.in site there are many packages for study,which one is bether? You mean only the q bank is not enough? Can anyone send here the picture or the name of the refrence? I'm realy confused

Lilii

Sep 19, 2017
Don't leave anything till you pass all the exams. Exams are hard and immigration process has got even harder. Theres no single reference. You have to know a lot of references and have a deep knowledge of therapeutics. I would not quit clinical residency with the idea of passing the exams and imm
Did you buy any packages of exam from the site? You mean i shoud study whole the reference in the website????

research-scientist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you buy any packages of exam from the site? You mean i shoud study whole the reference in the website????
CTC, minor ailments, RxFiles are the most important ones for therapeutics, you need to study clinical studies/biostatistics from s