+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist : 3131

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Hello All

I am in the process of my document evaluation. Can any one please provide me with a format of a statutory declaration that I have never been licensed and the reason for it.

Thanks in advance :)

Bdrm

Feb 1, 2017
Dear all!

The regulatory dept. or job in pharmaceutical industry falls into which NOC?

Does NOC 3131 lead to rejection.?

Thank you very much for the response

Ahmed_adel107

Jan 22, 2017
I'm a pharmacist in Egypt. I graduated at June 2016, and i have been working as a pharmacist since then.
the problem is when i registered in the syndicate in Egypt, I received a work license on 22 September 2016 and I found out that there's a law in Egypt that I'm only eligible to work after i receive this license, but actually in our real life this law is not followed and i have started working before receiving it.

so, should I apply next June relying on my graduation date and the experience letter i have, or do i have to wait tell next September to be able to apply ?

N.B: I have both my ECA and IELTS and the only thing holding me from applying is completing the one year experience.

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hey. I am from India . I work in pharmaceutical company as an analytical chemist in quality control department. I do testing and operation of the instruments used in quality control. According to my job title my noc is 2112. It has only 2 job duties which i do. In noc 2211 , i have more than 2 job duties but its examples don't have my job title. What to do in such case?

Nandita

Jan 31, 2017
helllo mam,
i have seen that yu had got PR.congrats for that,my question is while preparing for exam,what were you doing as an employee.?????/
or only preparing for your exam???????

Sir KP

May 31, 2017
Dear Seniors in this group,

Can you please help(with your own experience) me with below query about what i should select in my level of education in express entry profile.

Case :
I am Bachelor of Pharmacy , i have done my ECA from WES, WES report states - Canadian equ. as bachelor of Pharmacy (04 years).

i have 5 years of industry experience - i am not planning to apply under pharmacist as my main role in EE,

Now - What should i select in express entry education tab
A. bachelor degree?
B. entry to practice license degree. ?

And what if i do ECA by PEBC ? will i be able to claim extra CRS points even after i do not select pharmacist as my main role in EE ?

Thank you.

Olufunmi_ad

Aug 13, 2017
Hello I am a newbie.
Glad to have people of like profession.
I have been in the pool with 386 points. Getting a job offer is very unlikely. Anyone who has been accepted in any of the province can share best practice?
What else do I do to increase my points?

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Hi everyone,
We have received AOR, waiting for PPR.

I'm an Industrial pharmacist (3131). I have got my ECA through WES.

I got to know that Industrial Pharmacist comes under Regulated Jobs, so if I want to work in Formulation R&D or related department in Canada after I get my PR, do I need to go through PEBC and is Licensure required for the job search.

SFAT

Sep 3, 2017
Dear Seniors in this group,

Can you please help(with your own experience) me with below query about what i should select in my level of education in express entry profile.

Case :
I am Bachelor of Pharmacy , i have done my ECA from WES, WES report states - Canadian equ. as bachelor of Pharmacy (04 years).

i have 5 years of industry experience - i am not planning to apply under pharmacist as my main role in EE,

Now - What should i select in express entry education tab
A. bachelor degree?
B. entry to practice license degree. ?

And what if i do ECA by PEBC ? will i be able to claim extra CRS points even after i do not select pharmacist as my main role in EE ?

Thank you.

Hi. Any update with your timeline? I'm a Community Pharmacist in the Philippines. I'm planning to let IQAS evaluate my ECA for I don't also plan to work as a pharmacist there.

Jobanputra

Nov 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

I completed my m.pharm and working in production Department from last 5 year.
My question is
1. I can do my education assessment through WES ? or PEBC is compulsory?.

2. As 3131 is not in demand list, can i apply through 0911? my csr score is 380.