+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist : 3131

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by mayankpandya, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Hi, Jitender Verma,

(You did not read my reply and again posted the same query) ???

I have replied your query in full details with web links,

Please read the reply your all queries, regarding admission, registration and child school are addressed and covered well.
    You can also go through the links one by one to get more details.

Regards.

hmisabpk

2. Thank you nikhil

But I think, Jitender Verma did not read yet ( hope fully it will help)

hmisabpk

3. Dear all,

I am applying again under the same category of 3131. I have worked for 2 different companies, both in different countries and different pharmacy settings (retail and hospital).

The first job that I had, I am only able to obtain employment verification letter with NO job description and that's the job that I had for 1.5 years
    The second job that I currently have, I am waiting to obtain employment verification letter WITH job description (HR said they will be able to do it with no problems) and this is the current job that I have for 1 year and 1 month now.

I have requested the employment verification letter WITH job description from my first job and it will take approximately 2 more weeks before I will get the letter. The cap for pharmacist, 3131 is now almost 300 and I am a little nervous about waiting that long.

Should I just go ahead and submit everything once I receive my employment verification letter with job description from job #2 and take it with good faith that the Canadian immigration officer will just take it into account that I only had 1 year of work experience in occupation 3131 instead of claimed 2.5 years?

Anyone in the same situation, please advise. I appreciate all your help with this.

4. what about points? if u have 67 without 2.5 yrs exp, I think u should go for it. but if 2.5 yrs. is mandatory to get 67 points, then u have to wait. CIO wants the full application package. nothing can be added later if not asked by CIO/ VO.

5. Any one who is intending to immigrate between January and May 2012 to Canada,please contact me,Because I also have intention to immigrate in these months,I am a Pharmacist, so that we can coordinate with each other.
    Akrum66

Email:akrum66@gmail.com

6. tracesg,

can u look in your company's website their roles as pharmacist and quote fromt he website?
    as long as u have proof that you have wrked as pharmacist,,,
    job description may be obtained from other means.

you may claim for 1 yr if your having trouble with the other one .
    as long as you still have the complete 67 points required.

7. Hi Mayank,

One thing I wanted to know,
    in the 2nd AOR it is mentioned that the processing time for your application is 10 months.

Is it like the total time mentioned is not exceeded.
    it take total of 10 months from the date of reciept of application to issue of visa.

or it can be more than 10 months.

8. Hi Seema

have you done with ur medicals ?

nishant

9. Thnks bro,

very nice information.It's very helpfull.
    +1 from my side

10. Hi Seema,

This is standard time they mentioned. Avg. 10 months will taken to final the application.

Regards
    Mayank

11. Congratz Mayank you reached safely and thanks for showing your presence in this forum, plz remain in touch...have a properous life ahead....God bless you....

12. Dear All,

I Landed Safely on Mapel Land on 16 Oct 11.

Its wonderful & very nice peoples.

Regards

Mayank

13. Thanks Sajeels for putting good words.

Regards
    Mayank

14. HI MAYANK

CONGRATS BRO FOR SAFE LANDING. PLZ SHARE HOW WAS THE TOTAL EXPERIENCE FROM AIRPORT IN INDIA TO TORONTO & ALSO HOW U MANAGE TO WRITE ON THE VERY NEXT DAY

NISHANT

15. 10 months from starting of receiving application or receiving AOR ?