Pharmacist : 3131

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jiteng02 said:
Dear All,
I m a Diploma holder in Pharmacy with 12 years of experience. I want to kno whether Diploma holders can get registered on the basis of their experience or not? If not, what we need to do like some study or course.
One more thing I want to kno is how to get admission in schools for my 6 year old daughter if we reach there in the mid of session. Please tell me the session timings also like in India its March to March. I plan to settle in Toronto.
Thanks
Jitender Verma
Hi, Jitender Verma,

(You did not read my reply and again posted the same query) ???

I have replied your query in full details with web links,

Please read the reply your all queries, regarding admission, registration and child school are addressed and covered well.
You can also go through the links one by one to get more details.

Regards.

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikhil_miral said:
Thanx buddy for such a great informations !!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you nikhil

But I think, Jitender Verma did not read yet ( hope fully it will help)

hmisabpk

tracesg

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-22-2011, Received Oct-27-2011 FedEx, Sign for by D. Stapleton
IELTS Request
Sent with application 8.5 overall
Dear all,

I am applying again under the same category of 3131. I have worked for 2 different companies, both in different countries and different pharmacy settings (retail and hospital).

The first job that I had, I am only able to obtain employment verification letter with NO job description and that's the job that I had for 1.5 years
The second job that I currently have, I am waiting to obtain employment verification letter WITH job description (HR said they will be able to do it with no problems) and this is the current job that I have for 1 year and 1 month now.

I have requested the employment verification letter WITH job description from my first job and it will take approximately 2 more weeks before I will get the letter. The cap for pharmacist, 3131 is now almost 300 and I am a little nervous about waiting that long.

Should I just go ahead and submit everything once I receive my employment verification letter with job description from job #2 and take it with good faith that the Canadian immigration officer will just take it into account that I only had 1 year of work experience in occupation 3131 instead of claimed 2.5 years?

Anyone in the same situation, please advise. I appreciate all your help with this.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
tracesg said:
Dear all,

I am applying again under the same category of 3131. I have worked for 2 different companies, both in different countries and different pharmacy settings (retail and hospital).

The first job that I had, I am only able to obtain employment verification letter with NO job description and that's the job that I had for 1.5 years
The second job that I currently have, I am waiting to obtain employment verification letter WITH job description (HR said they will be able to do it with no problems) and this is the current job that I have for 1 year and 1 month now.

I have requested the employment verification letter WITH job description from my first job and it will take approximately 2 more weeks before I will get the letter. The cap for pharmacist, 3131 is now almost 300 and I am a little nervous about waiting that long.

Should I just go ahead and submit everything once I receive my employment verification letter with job description from job #2 and take it with good faith that the Canadian immigration officer will just take it into account that I only had 1 year of work experience in occupation 3131 instead of claimed 2.5 years?

Anyone in the same situation, please advise. I appreciate all your help with this.
what about points? if u have 67 without 2.5 yrs exp, I think u should go for it. but if 2.5 yrs. is mandatory to get 67 points, then u have to wait. CIO wants the full application package. nothing can be added later if not asked by CIO/ VO.

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Any one who is intending to immigrate between January and May 2012 to Canada,please contact me,Because I also have intention to immigrate in these months,I am a Pharmacist, so that we can coordinate with each other.
Akrum66

Email:akrum66@gmail.com

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
tracesg said:
Dear all,

tracesg,

can u look in your company's website their roles as pharmacist and quote fromt he website?
as long as u have proof that you have wrked as pharmacist,,,
job description may be obtained from other means.

you may claim for 1 yr if your having trouble with the other one .
as long as you still have the complete 67 points required.

seema.vashista

May 13, 2011
Hi Mayank,

One thing I wanted to know,
in the 2nd AOR it is mentioned that the processing time for your application is 10 months.

Is it like the total time mentioned is not exceeded.
it take total of 10 months from the date of reciept of application to issue of visa.

or it can be more than 10 months.

Nishant batta

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-04-2011, 2nd AOR 15-04-2011, INPROCESS 25-10-2011
Med's Request
03-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-11-2011
Passport Req..
3-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2011
LANDED..........
04-03-2012
Hi Seema

have you done with ur medicals ?

nishant

mitesh_canada

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
hmisabpk said:
Hi,
Jitender Verma,
For registration please read the requirement on link below and also the list of the school / colleges offering the Pharmacy tech and Pharmacist courses. Before selecting any school check if it is community college (like Government college for exp. Humber college, Seneca college, Gorge Brown, centennial college, Ryerson university, Toronto University, York university ...etc..)
Registration Requirements
Pharmacist And Pharmacy Technician*

Read the details:

http://www.healthforceontario.ca/Work/OutsideOntario/HealthProfessionalsOutsideOntario/PracticeRequirements/pharmacists_pharmacy_technicians.aspx

List of colleges and school offering courses for Pharmacy technician and Pharmacist in Canada

http://www.trade-schools.ca/programs/pharmacy.asp

Pharmacy Technician diploma program
http://www.humber.ca/program/pharmacy-technician

Ontario College of Pharmacist
http://www.ocpinfo.com/

Regulation of pharmacy technicians.
The Process of Registration as a Pharmacy Technician

http://www.ocpinfo.com/client/ocp/OCPHome.nsf/web/Process+for+Registration

Pharmacy exams preparation reference.

http://www.pharmacyprep.com/

The Pharmacy Technician Bridging Education Program
http://sculptor.sheridanc.on.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/InterestItemDisplayView?storeId=10051&catalogId=10051&progId=267

For your 6 year old daughter can be admitted at any time, even middle of session (for all new landed immigrants can admit at any time)
In Canada academic year is starting in September. If you are landing now she will not be behind the callas.
List of good schools in Toronto see the link (ranking good) if landing other city check the school ranking for that city

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t84016.0.html

Hope its helps

hmisabpk
Thnks bro,

very nice information.It's very helpfull.
+1 from my side

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi Seema,

This is standard time they mentioned. Avg. 10 months will taken to final the application.

Regards
Mayank

seema.vashista said:
Hi Mayank,

One thing I wanted to know,
in the 2nd AOR it is mentioned that the processing time for your application is 10 months.

Is it like the total time mentioned is not exceeded.
it take total of 10 months from the date of reciept of application to issue of visa.

or it can be more than 10 months.

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayankpandya said:
Hi Seema,

This is standard time they mentioned. Avg. 10 months will taken to final the application.

Regards
Mayank
Congratz Mayank you reached safely and thanks for showing your presence in this forum, plz remain in touch...have a properous life ahead....God bless you....

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All,

I Landed Safely on Mapel Land on 16 Oct 11.

Its wonderful & very nice peoples.

Regards

Mayank

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks Sajeels for putting good words.

Regards
Mayank

Sajeels said:
Congratz Mayank you reached safely and thanks for showing your presence in this forum, plz remain in touch...have a properous life ahead....God bless you....

Nishant batta

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-04-2011, 2nd AOR 15-04-2011, INPROCESS 25-10-2011
Med's Request
03-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-11-2011
Passport Req..
3-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2011
LANDED..........
04-03-2012
HI MAYANK

CONGRATS BRO FOR SAFE LANDING. PLZ SHARE HOW WAS THE TOTAL EXPERIENCE FROM AIRPORT IN INDIA TO TORONTO & ALSO HOW U MANAGE TO WRITE ON THE VERY NEXT DAY

NISHANT

nikhil_miral

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayankpandya said:
Hi Seema,

Regards
Mayank

10 months from starting of receiving application or receiving AOR ?