+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PETROLEUM ENGINEERING AT CAPE BRETON UNIVERSITY, SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA

Rahul24

Dec 24, 2013
Hai, anyone studying or completed post graduate course in petroleum engineering from Cape Breton University, Sydney, Nova Scotia, please share their experiences about the college,international students,course and job possiblities etc.Please please help and communicate.

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Rahul24 said:
Hai, anyone studying or completed post graduate course in petroleum engineering from Cape Breton University, Sydney, Nova Scotia, please share their experiences about the college,international students,course and job possiblities etc.Please please help and communicate.
Dude, anything in petroleum is highly valuable in canada. Look at alberta and sask. both the provinces are rich in resources and hence engineers are reqd. there in abundance. so dont worry. other thing, pls. provide a link for that program. since post grad program is not mentioned on their site. i can only see bachelors programs.. can suggest u further. other good option is dalhousie uni & calgary. but its difficult to get admisison there...

Rahul24

Dec 24, 2013
hai there raj_009 there is a line in the site which says that " Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Petroleum)

This CBU degree program combines theoretical principles with the hands-on experience and technical courses related to the offshore petroleum industry. Aspects unique to exploration, drilling, and production operations in the marine environment are emphasized. The program is available in a 3-year format and a 1-year post-diploma format."

So i hope that this is a program of guys searching for postgraduate diploma in petroleum engineering.

sukh2795

Aug 23, 2017
hello everyone
can anyone please tell me that is this university falls under SPP or not ????

thanks