+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate.

truepoint

Aug 31, 2017
We both have not yet received yet. I think there is an automated reply from foia that it may take more than 30 days and that you can print and send to IRCC. However you can use this link https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search. This sometimes doesn't show all the entries into US.
This maybe be used as a stopgap arrangement.
Unfortunately in my case it doesnt show anything when I go to this link and put my information. : Like I have never been in USA :)

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Unfortunately in my case it doesnt show anything when I go to this link and put my information. : Like I have never been in USA :)
Yes, I noticed that when at home we were checking for my son too. In that case, FOIA is the only option.

Reactions: truepoint

truepoint

Aug 31, 2017
have you visited other countries or the only country you've visited was US? like do you need to get this entry/exit report from all the countries you have visited during that 5 years even though it was just for 1 day or couple hours? or it was just for vacation.

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
have you visited other countries or the only country you've visited was US? like do you need to get this entry/exit report from all the countries you have visited during that 5 years even though it was just for 1 day or couple hours? or it was just for vacation.
I have visited other countries too but I was not sure of my same day shopping trips to US so I had to get the FOIA report to fill up my travel history section in the application. For the other countries, I have my flight tickets to confirm my trip. I sent my application in July and am yet to get even my AOR. If IRCC has requested you then make and attempt and communicate to them whatever response you get from respective countries. If no response then inform IRCC that you didn't get any response. That's it.

truepoint

Aug 31, 2017
Oh I also have the copy of my boarding passes and flight tickets. So it could be enough then. I just don't have maybe 1 or 2 from all that 5 years.
I sent my application on July too.

By the way thank you a lot for all your help and time. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: mats

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Oh I also have the copy of my boarding passes and flight tickets. So it could be enough then. I just don't have maybe 1 or 2 from all that 5 years.

Hi, just wanted to follow up. Did boarding passes/flight tickets suffice as proof or did you have to get records/certificates from the country or countries that you traveled to ? Thanks

Fiore2017

Oct 31, 2017
Hello guys,
Schengen countries (EU) do not collect entry and exit information for citizens, so we cannot provide records of movement. Is it true?
Thank you!

jambo1920

Nov 22, 2017

Yes you can send what you have. Also if you have frequent flyer account you can send it too

baby12

Mar 23, 2018
Hi Experts

I received a similar notification from CIC asking for "Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by the countries where you have traveled".I have traveled to India during my stay in Canada. I don't have any clue on how to get this info from India.Please advise me.
Thanx