+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Pakistan

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
dear all!

i have to apply for PR application after invitation within 90 days. my questions is that usually from Pakistan, PCC is given with a validity period of 3 months. And, its given usually after weeks of delay. So, if i acquire it as my first task on list, for example on the 10th day after invitation, when i submit my application for example on 85th day after invitation, then only after 15 days, my PCC validity will expire.

My question is that whether it will disturb Migration officer, or in this case, when i submitted my application, it was still in validity period, so the migration officer will have no concern afterwards with its expiry.

i hope that i have been able to communicate correctly my concern..........

Moreover, i am living in Islamabad for last 4 years, and previous to that i lived for 12 years in other city, so i should have PCC for both cities, or PCC from one city will suffice.

i will be really thankful for kind help and info in this regard.

best regards

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
cool_eagle said:
dear all!

i have to apply for PR application after invitation within 90 days. my questions is that usually from Pakistan, PCC is given with a validity period of 3 months. And, its given usually after weeks of delay. So, if i acquire it as my first task on list, for example on the 10th day after invitation, when i submit my application for example on 85th day after invitation, then only after 15 days, my PCC validity will expire.

My question is that whether it will disturb Migration officer, or in this case, when i submitted my application, it was still in validity period, so the migration officer will have no concern afterwards with its expiry.

i hope that i have been able to communicate correctly my concern..........

Moreover, i am living in Islamabad for last 4 years, and previous to that i lived for 12 years in other city, so i should have PCC for both cities, or PCC from one city will suffice.

i will be really thankful for kind help and info in this regard.

best regards
PCC validity is one year
Yes you can get from Islamabad within 15 days
Good luck

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
thanks a lot LASSO for a concise reply........i actually saw a PCC issued to my friend somewhere in 2010....on that it was written that it is valid for 3 months. Are you sure that now a days, Islamabad police issue PCC with a validity of one year.

Moreover, by 2nd line, you mean that you recommend that only PCC from Islamabad is enough for application(where i am living for last 4 years).......and i shouldn't get PCC from another previous city.

again, the questions are just the same, but your usage of concise words prompted me to get more detailed wordy assurance from you...:)

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
cool_eagle said:
thanks a lot LASSO for a concise reply........i actually saw a PCC issued to my friend somewhere in 2010....on that it was written that it is valid for 3 months. Are you sure that now a days, Islamabad police issue PCC with a validity of one year.

Moreover, by 2nd line, you mean that you recommend that only PCC from Islamabad is enough for application(where i am living for last 4 years).......and i shouldn't get PCC from another previous city.

again, the questions are just the same, but your usage of concise words prompted me to get more detailed wordy assurance from you...:)
IRCC requested PCC for the country not the city.
IRCC acknowledged PCC for one year
I am sure!

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
but local authorities when issue the pcc, they put it on the pcc, that he has lived in this address from ---- to ------this date........and no criminal record has been found against him...........

wouldn't be immigration officer say........what about the rest of the period of your life.......i think, it stems as a logical question......

however, your firm belief says that you have some migration cases in mind where pcc from one city was enough, or it was your personal experience................

if you are highly sure than only....on your recommendation.......i would go with PCC from one city only (i.e. current one)............

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
cool_eagle said:
but local authorities when issue the pcc, they put it on the pcc, that he has lived in this address from ---- to ------this date........and no criminal record has been found against him...........

wouldn't be immigration officer say........what about the rest of the period of your life.......i think, it stems as a logical question......

however, your firm belief says that you have some migration cases in mind where pcc from one city was enough, or it was your personal experience................

if you are highly sure than only....on your recommendation.......i would go with PCC from one city only (i.e. current one)............
Police authorities will ask you all the addresses you have been living and it is their responsibility to check all the addresses before issuing you a certificate. You will not be given certificate only for Islamabad.
⚠ You must tell the authorities the purpose for PCC ( Canada immigration)

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Dear Lasso,

i went to ISD SSP office for ISD PCC, but they said that since address on your CNIC
is of Multan, you must first get PCC from MUltan, then we will entertain you and give
you PCC from ISD.

meanwhile, i think, it is difficult for me to get PCC from ISD due to some other
reasons, like problem with my hired house lease agreement (which is a pre-requisite
for ISD PCC),

company experience i shown for express entry is of RWP-based company, and before moving
to ISD, i lived in RWP for 8-10 years.

your theory that i should tell them for PCC for Canada Immigration, and they will
themselves manage from all cities is wrong. mostly they mention period of stay at
a particular address on a PCC. so i think that either i should get PCC from all 3 cities
or get PCC from just one city.

getting PCC from multan for the whole period from age 18 to till today is no problem
for me, but i was wondering that whether migration officer will be OK with it seeing
that i am doing job in a RWP based company, but not attached RWP pcc etc.

so i wanted to inquire the feasibility of my own-wishful idea that i should get
PCC from MULtan for the whole period, will that be OK or NOT. as it will suffice
their requirement of one PCC from one country, and also will cover the whole period of
my life.

will really appreciate your kind consideration and thoughtful guide.

thanking in advance,

best regards,

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
cool_eagle said:
Dear Lasso,

i went to ISD SSP office for ISD PCC, but they said that since address on your CNIC
is of Multan, you must first get PCC from MUltan, then we will entertain you and give
you PCC from ISD.

meanwhile, i think, it is difficult for me to get PCC from ISD due to some other
reasons, like problem with my hired house lease agreement (which is a pre-requisite
for ISD PCC),

company experience i shown for express entry is of RWP-based company, and before moving

your theory that i should tell them for PCC for Canada Immigration, and they will
themselves manage from all cities is wrong. mostly they mention period of stay at
a particular address on a PCC. so i think that either i should get PCC from all 3 cities

getting PCC from multan for the whole period from age 18 to till today is no problem
for me, but i was wondering that whether migration officer will be OK with it seeing

PCC from MULtan for the whole period, will that be OK or NOT. as it will suffice
their requirement of one PCC from one country, and also will cover the whole period of
my life.

thanking in advance,

best regards,
Yes,It will be good idea to take it from multan.

gotocanda123

May 13, 2017
Dear Lasso,

you PCC from ISD.

for ISD PCC),

my life.

thanking in advance,

best regards,
Hi @cool_eagle

have you got PCC from Islamabad, I have the same case as yours,
Can you share the details from where you get it and which documents were required by ISB police ?
Your help will be highly appreciated ?

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi,

You would need PCC from multan being your permanent residence as per ID and then from Islamabad since you have been working and residing here..any city which comes in your personal history and you have lived more than 6 months since you turned 18, CIC would ask for a PCC.

Best of luck!!

gotocanda123

May 13, 2017
Hi,

You would need PCC from multan being your permanent residence as per ID and then from Islamabad since you have been working and residing here..any city which comes in your personal history and you have lived more than 6 months since you turned 18, CIC would ask for a PCC.

Best of luck!!
I think getting certificate from the city mentioned on your id card is enough. one should get the multiple certificates if he have resided in some other country.

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Dear Lasso,

you PCC from ISD.

for ISD PCC),

my life.

thanking in advance,

best regards,
Hi there,

Would you please suggest from your experience if one PCC was enough for a successful application?
It will be really helpful

Thank you.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hi there,

Would you please suggest from your experience if one PCC was enough for a successful application?
It will be really helpful

Thank you.
One PCC will only suffice If you have lived in one city but at different addresses. IN case you lived in more than one city, then you will need a separate PCC for each city.

However, I know from experience that Police generally issues a single PCC covering from birth till date but that has to be issued from the city of birth mentioned in either your passport or CNIC. Such a certificate will be fine.

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
One PCC will only suffice If you have lived in one city but at different addresses. IN case you lived in more than one city, then you will need a separate PCC for each city.

However, I know from experience that Police generally issues a single PCC covering from birth till date but that has to be issued from the city of birth mentioned in either your passport or CNIC. Such a certificate will be fine.
Hi Hammad,

I have that one. Birth till date but from Lahore only.
I have been studying in Islamabad for four years. And then even took a flight from islamabad when i wasn’t living there.
Will Lahore PCC be enough?
Thanks

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Generally IRCC is mainly concerned with the fact that PCC covers the time period in question. Most countries have a standard PCC which doesn’t carry addresses. In your case, it will be advisable to get a police clearance for Islamabad as well. Dates overlapping wouldn’t be an issue. Good luck mate