frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
Good to see a fellow British Columbian. I am planning to land this Saturday at Peace arch.what about you?
Hey im from vancouver too. Will land at peace arch when cic returns my passport.... but i dont know when that will be

Just.in

Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys, I have been approved since July 31, 2017 on my cic and then got an email the next day Aug 1, 2017 for an update on my account, but my tracker is still not activate??
any ideas??

Here is my timeline.
PP sent - July 7
Received - July 10
Approved - July 31
Tracker - Not Activate
COPR - Waiting.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi ! We have the same approval changes in My CIC account.
July 31 approved and still tracker not yet activated.
We shall be expecting extension until next week.

bennybr

Jul 12, 2017
CEC Inland
PPR - July 4, 2017
Docs sent (from Toronto)- July 5, 2017
Delivered to (Ottawa)- July 6, 2017 (10:44am)
PP delivery confirmation by IRCC through email - July 24, 2017
Approval - July 28, 2017 around 3pm
COPR + PP with visa stamped - August 3, 2017
Tracking # activated- August 2, 2017

Thank you very much guys! I was so anxious before signing up for this forum. It helped me to become patient and learn more about my application.
As I am afraid to do my landing in Ontario on weekend, I am planning to do it next Wednesday at Rainbow Bridge (Niagara Falls).
Good luck for those who are waiting for approval or PP return. :):cool:

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
@tomie0987 did you call CIC on the status. I never had luck :(

Roopnarain

Jul 6, 2017
DM June 29
PPR July 6
PP sent July 8
PP delivered July 12
PP printing room ??
Application approved - ???
Track # activated - ????
COPR/PP received - ???

:(o_O

prabh-91

Jul 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-03-2016
AOR Received.
03-05-2016
Med's Request
04-04-2017
I have just called CIC, the agent was so polite (didnt expect that) - she said visa got printed on my passport they will be mailing it shortly. But she wasn't sure how many days. I guess next week I will get my PP back. Passport delivered Jul 14 - 3 weeks today.

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
I have just called CIC, the agent was so polite (didnt expect that) - she said visa got printed on my passport they will be mailing it shortly. But she wasn't sure how many days. I guess next week I will get my PP back. Passport delivered Jul 14 - 3 weeks today.
My call never goes to an agent, how did you get through?

downinglee

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DM June 29
PPR July 6
PP sent July 8
PP delivered July 12
PP printing room ??
Application approved - ???
Track # activated - ????
COPR/PP received - ???

:(o_O
I have the same situation as yours. I called the call center, where the agent said that my passport was received in July 24 (however I mailed it in 12th!), and right now it was in the printing room. There's still nothing update on my account.

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@tomie0987 did you call CIC on the status. I never had luck :(
I called them on the 2nd of Aug..the agent said they will return the passports in 2 weeks time. The agent was not telling the status of my passport.

I see few people from USA are waiting for over 3 weeks now (according to the tracker). The day we say it has been delivered is not the day the officers actually receive it. Our packages are delivered to the mail-room, from the mail-room it is transferred to the officers. The agent do not know, how long it takes for our documents to reach the respective officers. I think the 2 weeks time starts from the day the officers receive it.

I am nervous too :(

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Finally, after trying for couple of days I was able to reach an agent. So, it seems officer has 2 weeks to get the passport stamped and sent back. It takes 1 week from passport delivery to agent getting the passport.

Delivery date: Jul 24th
Agent received date: Jul 31st
Two weeks from Jul 31st is the SLA.

Best.

Reactions: induscan17

downinglee

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called them on the 2nd of Aug..the agent said they will return the passports in 2 weeks time. The agent was not telling the status of my passport.

I see few people from USA are waiting for over 3 weeks now (according to the tracker). The day we say it has been delivered is not the day the officers actually receive it. Our packages are delivered to the mail-room, from the mail-room it is transferred to the officers. The agent do not know, how long it takes for our documents to reach the respective officers. I think the 2 weeks time starts from the day the officers receive it.

I am nervous too :(
Yes! I called the agent and she said they received it in 24th, even I mailed it in 12th and tracked the mail was received in 13th.

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes! I called the agent and she said they received it in 24th, even I mailed it in 12th and tracked the mail was received in 13th.
You are very close to your 2 week SLA. Do you see any updates on your CIC ?