+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORT DISPATCHED- +IVE OR -IVE ???

kamal3589

Jun 27, 2014
ONE OF MY FRIEND GOT MSG ----Visa application, tracking ID No. – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
IS IT -IVE OR -IVE??

destroyed92

Nov 24, 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2014
Med's Request
Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted along with application
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected
LANDED..........
I give up on Canada!!
Did he get any mail?
Wen did he apply?

destroyed92

Nov 24, 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2014
Med's Request
Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected
LANDED..........
I give up on Canada!!
Mail indicates approval, it comes on the same day his status changed or the nxt day.

hatwar

Jul 30, 2014
i have got same kind of message ..

i have received mail from VFS application alert not from Canadian high commission

First mail -- " Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office,New Delhi on 30/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre "

Second mail -- " Passport has been couriered from
the Canada Visa Application Centre,Bangalore on 30/07/2014 vide Blue Dart "

now my VFS status shows what is in the second mail .. i had not checked any status before

nowhere it mentions acceptance or rejection .. this has only made me restless and worried :(

I applied through mail .. do those applied through mail and email get different kind of messages through email

Reactions: Aman kang

destroyed92

Nov 24, 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2014
Med's Request
Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected
LANDED..........
I give up on Canada!!
hatwar said:

i have received mail from VFS application alert not from Canadian high commission

First mail -- " Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office,New Delhi on 30/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre "

now my VFS status shows what is in the second mail .. i had not checked any status before

nowhere it mentions acceptance or rejection .. this has only made me restless and worried :(

I applied through mail .. do those applied through mail and email get different kind of messages through email
Hey hatwar, did u get ur approval?

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
Well it has been answered before too and even on personal experience. Mail indicates absolutely nothing, some.people.dont even get a mail (happened with me). But hey I got accepted.

Gurlal

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2014
IELTS Request
Overall 6.5 (L7.5 R6 W6.5 S6.5)
File Transfer...
08/07/2014
Med's Done....
25/06/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
LANDED..........
Delayed till december
hatwar said:

Same here status changed around 4:30 today

samym

Jun 2, 2014
FYI - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/the-wait-is-over-visa-approved-t233852.0.html

Jatink8699

Jul 28, 2017
I got the message -Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 04/08/2017 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website . Im worried

Er Harman

Aug 8, 2017
I got the message -Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 04/08/2017 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website . Im worried

Have u got mail ?

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Emails doesn't indicate anything. My sister got her visa approved but never got any email. You usually won't get an email if you have applied paper based.

Her passport dispatch message came after 2 days of approval. She did apply paper based at VFS CHD. Then we manage to link her profile online that's how we got to know the status.

Go link your paper applications online and you will be able to check the decisions before getting your passports.

Good Luck!

sandy2003

Oct 18, 2017
today i got email that my processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 18 Oct 2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
but didn't received any email regarding the result.?
can anyone tell me what will be the chances..?
m worried