+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Part 3: Information guides which forms do I use? IMM 3907 or IMM 3910

Discussion in 'Citizenship' started by arthur_banes, Sep 21, 2011.

  1. On the Citizen Immigration Canada website Part 3 Information Guides Country Specific Instructions it says that I have to chose a specific instructions by geographical region that sponsored relatives must follow according to where they live. Since I am living in Korea for employment do I use the south korea (IMM 3907) forms or do I use the United States (IMM 3910) forms since I am an American citizen. What should I do? Thanks!
  2. Hi

    If the application is being processed in Seoul, then use theirs, if US, then us Buffalos.
  3. Thanks for the help! I was a little confused because my wife and I will only be in Korea for 6 more months.

Share This Page