Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
farah242 said:
Hi everybody,
I want to order caips/gcms notes. I have 3 dependent on file with my mother. can I just order caips for my mother since the dependents are listed in her file anyways and I can get an update on the dependents as well. or I have to order 4 separate caips notes.
also if I decide to just order for my mother, do I have to send the consent form of my siblings as well since they are listed in my mothers file and I will be accessing their info.
please advice!
Thanks
I don't think you can order/request GCMS notes for each person. I think, it is just the notes/update on the ONE file, does not matter to whom it is related to. E.g. update on the file may be related to Dependents or for your mother or both. So when you order notes it will show all that on the file

think it this way

You are just requesting the notes/information on the file (For your mother's PR file). So whatever the notes/information entered by any officer on the file, would be there and you would get that.

You can also order the scanned copy of your file. It will include, what ever paper/reports are on the file (some excludes) .Even the docs your mom, you submitted on behalf of your mother. But it takes time for CIC to scan. In my case it took 79 days, Then i complained in office of privacy commissioner. Any that is different story

So you have to attach consent form from your mother to get this , if it is PR file for your mother. I don't think you need (I am not 100% sure, but I think) consent form from other dependents. May be you would know when you try. Or give a call to CIC call center or Office or Privacy

Hope this helps

Nana2017

Mar 10, 2017
How do I link my application to Mycic? I tried different combinations but not able to link. I am not able to verify the application status.

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Another-Immigrant said:
I don't think you can order/request GCMS notes for each person. I think, it is just the notes/update on the ONE file, does not matter to whom it is related to. E.g. update on the file may be related to Dependents or for your mother or both. So when you order notes it will show all that on the file

think it this way

You are just requesting the notes/information on the file (For your mother's PR file). So whatever the notes/information entered by any officer on the file, would be there and you would get that.

You can also order the scanned copy of your file. It will include, what ever paper/reports are on the file (some excludes) .Even the docs your mom, you submitted on behalf of your mother. But it takes time for CIC to scan. In my case it took 79 days, Then i complained in office of privacy commissioner. Any that is different story

So you have to attach consent form from your mother to get this , if it is PR file for your mother. I don't think you need (I am not 100% sure, but I think) consent form from other dependents. May be you would know when you try. Or give a call to CIC call center or Office or Privacy

Hope this helps

[/quote thanks. I just submitted a request with a consen form from my mother. Let see how they respond to it.I am assuming since the children are on her file I will get an update about all of them in one file.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Nana2017 said:
How do I link my application to Mycic? I tried different combinations but not able to link. I am not able to verify the application status.
I think you are trying to link application to GCKey account

You can search here posts from other users trying that

I would say try the following

1. Stick with one option e.g. Last name and File number or Last name and UCI number etc.
2. Don't enter passport information etc.. if i remember correctly all works fine with out it.
3. Try different number for number or persons on file e.g. even if there are 6 people in total try 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 and 6. I know you may be locked out with all these values but you can try next day.. That is this CIC application is, we have to wait.
4. There is one field i did not remember, i think Place of birth, Some one told me it works when it was left blank with just enter one space there

Hope it would help

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Still waiting for passport to come back

In the mean time can someone please tell about PR process at Rainbow Bridge?

Or other post near by Toronto

thanks

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
Got my PCC.

How long after that? :(

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi Everyone,

Finally the day was there

Got Passport back from Ottawa and CanadaPost.

I know it was snow storm warning in Niagara falls and GTA. But i took a little risk, drove from Brampton to Niagara falls in the evening and completed PR process at Rainbow bridge, for my Mom.

CBSA officer, said she can not fly out of country until she got her PR card. PR card may take from 2 to 8 months. I think i heard 8 months.

CBSA officer was not very helpful. No smile on face... But yes she at least congratulated my mom for PR. That is ok Smiley

pardeep1328

Jul 17, 2014
VANCOUVER
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR file 18 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF UPFRONT
Nomination.....
BC PNP APPROVED 19TH AUG 2014
AOR Received.
15-April-2015
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
22-April-2015
Med's Done....
22-April-2015
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
5 OCT 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in BC
Hello Everyone,

i am looking for help and suggestions. I want to apply visitor visa for my parents. I am permanent residence of canada since oct 2015. please help .

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Hi Folks

My parent application got rejected (temporary visa)showing the reason that the visa officer couldn't be assured that they will return to back home after their visit.

I have a stable income in Canada and we provided all the documents stated on CIC.

Could you please suggest me, if I can make further query through email??

I appreciate your replies

Neer Sharma

Dec 24, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 2016
File Transfer...
Sep 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
14- 03- 2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017 on passport
:) :)Just few minutes ago we got a PPR email for my mom.Decision made on cic status on 2nd of march.PPR letter dated of 14th of march but got it today after over a month. :) :)

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Hi Folks

I am seeking your help on the following as I want to apply for the Super Visa for my parent.

1. Do I need to send passport (parents) at the time of initial application?
2. Should I have to pay in VAC or I will have to pay through Bank Draft/Online?
3. For Super Visa, does it require to show my father's bank balance? if yes, how much you think will be good?

Your kind reply is appreciated.

Thanks
SHSajib

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi all!!
I am really getting nuts with my application. ordered gcms notes, where visa officer notes that he is not satisfied with proof of relationship and wants to give my parents and siblings dna test. Waited for 4 months nothing happened. Ordered gcms again and it says " dna results recieved"!! We have never done any dna test so how is they recieved the results? Contacted my mp and she responded back that the visa office regrets miscomunication. The visa office has told mp that the client needs to locate dna site to initiate dna procedure. My question is that since we have not recieved any official letter or request from the visa office for dna how can we just walk in and do dna test on our own. That is impossible! Even cic wont accept...as far as I know the visa office needs to send an official letter for dna that needs to be shown to accredited labs and only then can the dna test start. I really dont know now what to do...why cic has asked me to locate a lab to start dna test...with no letter nothing.....please advise and help.

Bobby82

May 25, 2016
farah242 said:
Hi all!!
I am really getting nuts with my application. ordered gcms notes, where visa officer notes that he is not satisfied with proof of relationship and wants to give my parents and siblings dna test. Waited for 4 months nothing happened. Ordered gcms again and it says " dna results recieved"!! We have never done any dna test so how is they recieved the results? Contacted my mp and she responded back that the visa office regrets miscomunication. The visa office has told mp that the client needs to locate dna site to initiate dna procedure. My question is that since we have not recieved any official letter or request from the visa office for dna how can we just walk in and do dna test on our own. That is impossible! Even cic wont accept...as far as I know the visa office needs to send an official letter for dna that needs to be shown to accredited labs and only then can the dna test start. I really dont know now what to do...why cic has asked me to locate a lab to start dna test...with no letter nothing.....please advise and help.

This sounds really stupid, I would suggest you to approach CIC either through Web Form or call centre and ask for details in writing.

You should also ask your MP that becuase there was a miscommunication from CIC office and they have wasted your 4 months so this requirement should be waived.

Another question for you is ur parents staying with you... only then it makes sense to go for a DNA test together other wise if you are in Canada and yur parents outside Canada then how can you do DNA test.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Another-Immigrant said:
Hi Everyone,

Finally the day was there

Got Passport back from Ottawa and CanadaPost.

I know it was snow storm warning in Niagara falls and GTA. But i took a little risk, drove from Brampton to Niagara falls in the evening and completed PR process at Rainbow bridge, for my Mom.

CBSA officer, said she can not fly out of country until she got her PR card. PR card may take from 2 to 8 months. I think i heard 8 months.

CBSA officer was not very helpful. No smile on face... But yes she at least congratulated my mom for PR. That is ok Smiley
Congratulations on getting it done.
Don't worry about the CBSA officers, they're not part of your life. There's plenty of arrogant/rude officers.
PR Card processing times are not that long, CIC website has details about it.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
farah242 said:
Hi all!!
Write a detailed letter to the Immigration Program Manager at Visa office, and send a copy to the Minister of IRCC.
If that doesn't help, and if possible, you'd best consult an immigration lawyer(not some consultant) and let them handle your case if things don't proceed very well.

Seems the officer/clerk handling your file is really incompetent and/or stupid at new delhi.