+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Good morning
Finally I get hold off f Cic call center agent today morning,they did mention me that regarding my sponsorship decision letter sent be regular post which I haven’t received yet ..

Is there anyone in this forum received the sponsorship approval letter by post?
Normally they used send by email, just
Wondering.
Could any one can share their situation please .

Thank you
Hate to say, if you did provide your email address and CIC still sent you a letter, it's likely a refusal letter. Get prepared.

Jesus is the Xavoir

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hate to say, if you did provide your email address and CIC still sent you a letter, it's likely a refusal letter. Get prepared.
Thank you for the response ..
All the approval letter delivered by email itself only ??
I noticed one of member from our group did mentioned his letter received by post and that is approval letter.
The day got decision made PR status changed to in process
But after 2 days changed back to application received.
Keeping finger cross..

Vituan88

Dec 7, 2016
Hello,I received email today said
I have met the requirements for eligible as sponsor. My file will transfer to CPC. Ottawa.
Is that mean My sponsorship approval?
Thank you.

Reactions: Bingoye

st17

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Thank you for the response ..
All the approval letter delivered by email itself only ??
I noticed one of member from our group did mentioned his letter received by post and that is approval letter.
The day got decision made PR status changed to in process
But after 2 days changed back to application received.
Keeping finger cross..
Did you meet all requirements to be a sponsor?

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
I have a question. So my parents are already asked to send additional papers such as PCC, Voter’s ID, baptism certificate and transcript of record.

I’m afraid we cannot provide their baptism certifcate because it was a long time ago and that it may had been destroyed by typhoon Haiyan when it landed on my mom’s province. Would a letter from the church be okay to explain why she cannot provide it? Anyone with a reply would be greatly appreciated.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
I have a question. So my parents are already asked to send additional papers such as PCC, Voter’s ID, baptism certificate and transcript of record.

I’m afraid we cannot provide their baptism certifcate because it was a long time ago and that it may had been destroyed by typhoon Haiyan when it landed on my mom’s province. Would a letter from the church be okay to explain why she cannot provide it? Anyone with a reply would be greatly appreciated.
baptism certificate? Why need it?

Chris1983

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi members,

My application was received by CIC on July 26 as per canada post tracking. I have not received any AOR emails nor am i able to view the status of the application on the online tool. Any reason to worry here? Anyone else in a similar situation.

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Hi members,

My application was received by CIC on July 26 as per canada post tracking. I have not received any AOR emails nor am i able to view the status of the application on the online tool. Any reason to worry here? Anyone else in a similar situation.
AFAIK, IRCC is running behind. The started at a faster pace but slowed down after mid July. Most probably due to the additional work load for the second round. So far, I'm not aware of anyone who got an AOR if their application was delivered after 7/20. I wouldn't worry too much about it.