+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

PGP 2017

Oct 7, 2017
Hello seniors!
Please provide some feedbacks
My brother is doing parents grandparents sponsorship for my parents (in 2017). Now, forms has arrived to home country and online status said inprocesss (oct 6). I(daughter) would like to do the super visa for my parents. Is this possible? Can I do the super visa during PGP 2017 processing/ it will affect the processing time or better to wait until medical/ police clearance requests?
What do you guys think about it?

Thanks in advance

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Hello seniors!
Please provide some feedbacks
My brother is doing parents grandparents sponsorship for my parents (in 2017). Now, forms has arrived to home country and online status said inprocesss (oct 6). I(daughter) would like to do the super visa for my parents. Is this possible? Can I do the super visa during PGP 2017 processing/ it will affect the processing time or better to wait until medical/ police clearance requests?
What do you guys think about it?

Thanks in advance
AFAIK sponsorship and super visas are separate processes and shouldn't affect each other.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Hello all
my sponsorship application got decision made on oct 10th,at the same time pr application also got changed to in process from application received.
but i haven't received any letter or emil yet regarding the decision
when i checked ECAS today it shows on pr column application received (again it changed back to application received from in process title).
can any one share their situation who got decision made on sponsorship,what it shows in PR column it is still application received or in process?
please help ,
Thank you all
it happened to most of us. Common thing.

Jesus is the Xavoir

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Good morning
Finally I get hold off f Cic call center agent today morning,they did mention me that regarding my sponsorship decision letter sent be regular post which I haven’t received yet ..

Is there anyone in this forum received the sponsorship approval letter by post?
Normally they used send by email, just
Wondering.
Could any one can share their situation please .

Thank you

Reactions: MrsMN

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Hi All,
I have few questions about supporting docs, Thanks a lot in advance for your reply:
1. Do we have to submit Medical of parents upfront ?
2. Do we have to submit PCC (police certificate) of parents upfront or will they ask at latter stage ?
3. Fees for parents is $2080, we have to pay this total online as one transaction?
4. Is there any way submit application online? or only way is to send form's prints using Canada Post.
5. Normally what they are asking in additional documents ?
Many thanks in advance .
regards,

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Hi All,
I have few questions about supporting docs, Thanks a lot in advance for your reply:
1. Do we have to submit Medical of parents upfront ?
2. Do we have to submit PCC (police certificate) of parents upfront or will they ask at latter stage ?
3. Fees for parents is $2080, we have to pay this total online as one transaction?
4. Is there any way submit application online? or only way is to send form's prints using Canada Post.
5. Normally what they are asking in additional documents ?
Many thanks in advance .
regards,
1. Do we have to submit Medical of parents upfront ? No, you will be asked for it later.
2. Do we have to submit PCC (police certificate) of parents upfront or will they ask at latter stage ? No, you will be asked for it later.
3. Fees for parents is $2080, we have to pay this total online as one transaction? You can pay the right of landing fee later but might be best to pay now to expedite the process.
4. Is there any way submit application online? or only way is to send form's prints using Canada Post. No, you need to mail it in.
5. Normally what they are asking in additional documents ? Varies from case to case (divorce documents, spouse's tax return, death cert. etc.)

Reactions: jainad

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
1. Do we have to submit Medical of parents upfront ? No, you will be asked for it later.
2. Do we have to submit PCC (police certificate) of parents upfront or will they ask at latter stage ? No, you will be asked for it later.
3. Fees for parents is $2080, we have to pay this total online as one transaction? You can pay the right of landing fee later but might be best to pay now to expedite the process.
4. Is there any way submit application online? or only way is to send form's prints using Canada Post. No, you need to mail it in.
5. Normally what they are asking in additional documents ? Varies from case to case (divorce documents, spouse's tax return, death cert. etc.)
Thanks Bro.

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
Hello Friends, Updated all the status requests. Let me know if anyone doesn't have the latest status.