+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Dear members,

I have lived in the same city(Peshawar) since the age of 18. However, my addresses have kept changing mutiple times. Would I have to take PCC for each address, or just for the fact that I have lived in this city/country and thats all?

Moreover, my permanent address is that of the village to which I belong, however, I have never lived there except for a day or two once in a while. Would I have to take PCC for my permanent address also?

Please guide me with this. Thanks you.
I think you only need country PCC. Whatever your address on your ID card you need to take PCC from that area.when you get the form for PCC you need to attest from police station depend on the address on your ID card, If you have present and permanent address on you card then 2 different police station

Rehan1977

Mar 31, 2017
I have urgent question.
I have lived in karachi in 2 different addresses.. i got the pCC for my current address where i have been living since 2006( which covers 12 years till now). but i turned 18 in 2004 nd my address at that time was different than the current address.
ADDRESS 1: 2003 to 2006
ADDRESS 2: 2006 to till date (PCC)

While filling the form for PCC, it was required to put previous addresses. thats why i thought this single pCC will covers all the addresses. But my PCC says since 2006 till current date. is this PCC is fine or i need more pcc.?

one more thing, getting a pcc from the old address seems difficult, as it was years ago. and you have to provide two witnesses from that place as per requirement of police station.
Firstly, you have to provide PCCs of all the addresses you have lived in from the age of 18.

There are 2 things to consider:

a)The area where you have lived
b) The police station of that area

If you have lived in the same area but multiple locations, all of which fall under the same police station then one PCC would be enough.
[I've lived in 2 places in Gulshan but different blocks, I submitted 2 PCCs as both fall under different police stations]

My wife has lived in gulshan and nazimabad and obviously we had to submit 2 for her

I hope this clears your ambiguity

hammadtaj

Jul 21, 2015
if your another address is from same city, it suffices the need but if its from another city you do need a new PCC
Zeeshan if we have two different address for last 10 years in the same city do we have to get two different PCC? as they mention duration as well in the PCC.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
I think you only need country PCC. Whatever your address on your ID card you need to take PCC from that area.when you get the form for PCC you need to attest from police station depend on the address on your ID card, If you have present and permanent address on you card then 2 different police station
Thats seems like a lot of stuff to do. Thanks for the information.

Faz Ansari

May 21, 2017
Asalam o alaykum ladies and gentlemen,

I am new to this thread and found it really usefull. I am planning to take IELTS test along with my wife to move to canada with family.

At the moment its a show stopper as i found out the WES checking tool says that SSUET (Sir syed university of engineering and technology) is not
in their list.

I just wanted to know what to do in this case, Further more i have spoken to a consultant in Canada and they said i have to show $ 23000 in bank statement.

I am really puzzled in which criteria i should proceed for express entry as the CRS system is at its lowest 415 points these days.
Showing funds are way to far where are yo right now. With Pakistani qualifications assesment takes longer and you never know what IELTS results may turn out. Therefore before paying any attention to funds requirements take IELTS first and have your ECA done (mostly likely you will find an agency who would assess degrees from SSEUT). Once you have these things in hand then you would be motivated enough to arrange required funds.
All the best.

Reactions: mawaismushtaq

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi all

So I finally received my GCMS notes. My BG has been IP since end March. However, my GCMS (10 May) states my Elgibility, Meds and Criminality as passed. Security is still blank on the summary.

Which stage do you guys reckon my file is at... and when should one normally be expecting a PPR when at such a stage? Keeping in mind my BG hasnt changed since end March! ?

FSW - O

AoR- 30 Dec
Hi is there any date for next review by agent or officer ?

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Hi is there any date for next review by agent or officer ?
Yes. Its a monthly automatic update which most likely pops up the respective applications on the Agent's screen. Mine is in 1st week June.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Zeeshan if we have two different address for last 10 years in the same city do we have to get two different PCC? as they mention duration as well in the PCC.
yes they will mention the duration in the PCC. Actually, this is debatable issue. no one knows actually what to do with the pcc if you have lived in different cities more than 6 months. I spoke to one consultant and he said PCC as per your ID card address. if you have same address as permanent and temporary, one PCC and if different then 2.

Regarding cities, you have lived, you can't get a pcc. will post the exact details in a day or two as i have been trying to figure out what actually to be done .

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear members,

I have lived in the same city(Peshawar) since the age of 18. However, my addresses have kept changing mutiple times. Would I have to take PCC for each address, or just for the fact that I have lived in this city/country and thats all?

Moreover, my permanent address is that of the village to which I belong, however, I have never lived there except for a day or two once in a while. Would I have to take PCC for my permanent address also?

Please guide me with this. Thanks you.

brother you have to provide a police clearance certificate for every address that u have spent 6 months or more at ... i changed 4 addresses in peshawar, but i provided PCC for 3 cause i spent only 4 months at the first address after i turned 18... its difficult but that what u gota do... !!

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was asked to submit a new SCHEDULE A form but cic, my BG check is in progress since a month, and its been more than 6 and a half months since i submitted my application... is anyone else going through the same ?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
brother you have to provide a police clearance certificate for every address that u have spent 6 months or more at ... i changed 4 addresses in peshawar, but i provided PCC for 3 cause i spent only 4 months at the first address after i turned 18... its difficult but that what u gota do... !!
Hi Arsalan,

What if your permanent address and your temporary is same on cnic but you have lived 3 years in other city and 2 in different city? will the PCC from home city will be enough?

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Thank you Arsalan Khan. I'll do so too. I thought you just need a single police clearance certificate for the whole peshawar for all addresses. In fact i think I'll take PCC for both the permanent and present addresses.

mawaismushtaq

Apr 17, 2016
Hi all,

I urgently need your advise. I am unable to submit EE profile as after I submit I am getting error that it's ineligible.Here are my details:

Age-31
NOC-1311 Acoounting clerks and Bookeepers
English -IELTS- LRWS - 8/8/7/6.5
Education-4 yrs Bachelors
Experience -3.5 yr
Funds-14k CAD

Please advise why my profile is ineligible :(

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Arsalan Khan. I'll do so too. I thought you just need a single police clearance certificate for the whole peshawar for all addresses. In fact i think I'll take PCC for both the permanent and present addresses.
find some guy in the SP security office... so u can avoid all the shit of PAL office... and also tell them to make ONE PCC for all the addresses , state ur addresses and time spent on that address accordingly... send me a personal message if u need more help.... !!

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
find some guy in the SP security office... so u can avoid all the shit of PAL office... and also tell them to make ONE PCC for all the addresses , state ur addresses and time spent on that address accordingly... send me a personal message if u need more help.... !!
Thanks a lot dear Arsalan. I think I can fine someone. Will keep in touch with you.