+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Application Forum................

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by Hot-Lier, Jun 3, 2009.

1. i applied in Dec 2009 and got first approval in Feb,2010 and sent the documents in April,2010.
    1-Please an assessment be made against my qualification.
    2-How much time is still there for any further progress against my present status viz.RVBO.

MATRIC
    INTERMEDIATE
    GRADUATION (2-YEARS)
    POST GRADUATION (2-YEARS)
    ACCA (Completed) (3-1/2)

KIND REGARDS.

2. Thank you. :)

3. Hi Ali,

Congrates, My timeslines are almost same as yours with same category. Could you please tell me how you got documents I mean, did TCS call you? or the complete doc. requirement detail was sent directly to your home? I am concerned so that I can inform at my home for any post sooner or later.

Thank you.

4. Regular post in uk.

5. Dear all got IN PROCESS DATE line today.

We received your application for permanent residence on January 14, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 2, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 15, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 10, 2012.

6. hi,i have a query that my e.case status changed to in process with date define 1 feb 2012.i also received a call today from Tcs Karachi that a package will be sent to my station on monday.There is no notification from my Lawyer yet about this package.I would like to ask,would it be my medical request? Regards

7. Congrats Dear. Where do you live? In UK or in Pak? Do they use to send the MR using Royal Mail (UK)?

8. Yes royal mail is used. Normal not recorded. Thanks

9. congratulations for geting inprocess.
    Inshallah, it will b ur medical request.
    plz share ur time line
    regards

10. I am in pakistan.
    My wife is in london she got medicals.

Royal Mail

11. THANKS A LOT DEAR . NOW I AM SATISFIED. THANKS AGAIN

12. ONE MORE THING DEAR, THAT I AM HANDLING MY CASE BY MY SELF NOW I WANT TO GIVE MY CASE TO SUN CONSULANTANT . SHOULD I DO THE SAME OR DONE IT BY MY [/color] SELF? REGARDS!

13. No problems. You are welcome... :)

14. Hey do yourself, don't give it to consultant at this stage..Thanks

15. do it yourself and ask here.
    bombard us with your questions. We will reply.
    I used to bombard people with my questions before I applied.
    :)