+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if it is a legal practice to obtain your education from one from province (say Quebec) and maybe move to another province (say Ontario, Alberta etc) and apply to their provincial nomination program by completing their eligibility criteria? I hope this would cause no problems or application processing time delay?

mux

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Interview Experience was good, when I reached at Abu Dhabi Mall 10th Floor and after Security check I went to Security Officer and show him Interview Call letter. He gave me token and told me to submit the cell Phone, I was very nervous and didn't know what happened next....My Time was 2:15 and They call me at 2:40, I went to room in which a glass separation between me and VO Officer, and after meet and greet my interview started.

When i applied i was doing my MBA and she asked me to show MBA degree and i shown here and she took the copy of it. After that she comes to my job experience as i am social worker by profession and she discussed each and every line of my job responsiblities and NGO in which i work and i explained so. When she was satisfied then come to my previous job experience and discussed the job responsiblities of it. Then she discussed about my family and my status like now u r single or married. Then she required my bank statement and i handed over to her. In da end she asked me my interview is positive and will wait for ur medical. My interiview last for 45 mints and its mostly about my job experience.

she also requied my PCC during the interview but i was not carrying. I will suggest to those people appearing for interview, kindly take ur recent PCC.

Apply for ur GCMS as it will give u recent information and VO comments.

If u r cuming ABu Dhabi for interview and staying in dubai so on interview day u should leave for abu dhabi atleast 3 hours before from interview timings.

Last thing i would say be relaxed and complete your home work from every aspect and carry each n every thing which you think will require by VO.

I am very thankful to Allah that interview went well and also thankful to my family and friends for their prayers........

cheers

Sweetsmile

Sep 17, 2012
mux said:
Interview Experience was good, when I reached at Abu Dhabi Mall 10th Floor and after Security check I went to Security Officer and show him Interview Call letter. He gave me token and told me to submit the cell Phone, I was very nervous and didn't know what happened next....My Time was 2:15 and They call me at 2:40, I went to room in which a glass separation between me and VO Officer, and after meet and greet my interview started.

When i applied i was doing my MBA and she asked me to show MBA degree and i shown here and she took the copy of it. After that she comes to my job experience as i am social worker by profession and she discussed each and every line of my job responsiblities and NGO in which i work and i explained so. When she was satisfied then come to my previous job experience and discussed the job responsiblities of it. Then she discussed about my family and my status like now u r single or married. Then she required my bank statement and i handed over to her. In da end she asked me my interview is positive and will wait for ur medical. My interiview last for 45 mints and its mostly about my job experience.

she also requied my PCC during the interview but i was not carrying. I will suggest to those people appearing for interview, kindly take ur recent PCC.

Apply for ur GCMS as it will give u recent information and VO comments.

If u r cuming ABu Dhabi for interview and staying in dubai so on interview day u should leave for abu dhabi atleast 3 hours before from interview timings.

Last thing i would say be relaxed and complete your home work from every aspect and carry each n every thing which you think will require by VO.

I am very thankful to Allah that interview went well and also thankful to my family and friends for their prayers........

cheers

Hi friends,

Thanks for all the senior members of this valuable forum and Special Thanks to hmisabpk.......
I searched a lot online to find any reliable sea/air cargo services from Karachi to Jeddah and Toronto,but didn't find any...so if anyone could guide me
with this information to me soon,would really appreciate ...
Thanks for your time and efforts.
Waiting for prompt guidance........

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
Dear friend

By the grace of Allah (SWT), I received PPR2 via email today. Ecas still In Process.

Regards

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Friends,

Need your valuable reply. I just received PPR 1 through email. But there is a little confusion they have changed my file number earlier it was with EP and now it is with B followed by digits and they have mentioned this in email that file number starts with B followed by digits which is mentioned in subject line. They always do this in PPR 1 or is it in my case. Do i need to ask them about it.

Also i want to ask you that they have requested to fill updated information chart for me and each accompanying family member. But in the form both principal applicant and spouse and children rows are given. Do i still need to fill separate forms for me and my spouse. Because in application iam the principal applicant.

In the email they have mentioned to submit passport copies and updated information chart for principal applicant and each accompanying member which becomes two items. However they have asked to submit three items. But not mentioned whats the third item. Also in the updated information chart is it necessary to give work phone number and if necessary is it ok to mention cell number in work phone number box which will also be mentioned in Mobile Number box.

They have mentioned to send all docs to below address:

PHEP Processing
Immigration Division
Canadian High Commission
38 Grosvenor Street,
London, W1k 4AA,
United Kingdom.

Waiting for your valuable suggestion.

Thank You.

Ebaad

Aug 10, 2011
AOA all,,

I have just sent my passport to visa office. Can anyone tell me If I have to move to canada,, how much money I will have to carry and in what denominations. I think it will be in Canadian dollars so how much canadian dollars I need to carry in cash or in travellers cheques.

Regards,

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Twisties12 said:
Dear Friends,

Need your valuable reply. I just received PPR 1 through email. But there is a little confusion they have changed my file number earlier it was with EP and now it is with B followed by digits and they have mentioned this in email that file number starts with B followed by digits which is mentioned in subject line. They always do this in PPR 1 or is it in my case. Do i need to ask them about it.

Also i want to ask you that they have requested to fill updated information chart for me and each accompanying family member. But in the form both principal applicant and spouse and children rows are given. Do i still need to fill separate forms for me and my spouse. Because in application iam the principal applicant.

In the email they have mentioned to submit passport copies and updated information chart for principal applicant and each accompanying member which becomes two items. However they have asked to submit three items. But not mentioned whats the third item. Also in the updated information chart is it necessary to give work phone number and if necessary is it ok to mention cell number in work phone number box which will also be mentioned in Mobile Number box.

They have mentioned to send all docs to below address:

PHEP Processing
Immigration Division
Canadian High Commission
38 Grosvenor Street,
London, W1k 4AA,
United Kingdom.

Waiting for your valuable suggestion.

Thank You.
File number starting with B is usually your paper file number. So don't worry

mmajid282

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/04/2011
Doc's Request.
25/08/2012
Med's Request
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Interview........
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
Soon InshAllah
Please add me to the sheet.

Please comment, medicals revcvd line added on 7/1/13

We received your application for permanent residence on March 21, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 25, 2011.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 21, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
I am very very confused for which docs i need to send?
they have asked me following updated request:

1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.
2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]
3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]
4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

there are 2 forms in CIC web site of Application for Permanent Residence IMM000.
one is Generic and second is schedule 3 Economic class.
please guide me which is to be sent to them?

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
SALAM, TO ALL OUR FORUM MEMEBERS

THANKS TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH, LAST FRIDAY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM LDN VISA OFFICE REQUESTING FOR
MEDICAL, RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE AND POLICE CERTIFICATES.
BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED MEDICAL FORMS (IMM1017S), I NEEDS TO COMMENT ME PLEASE ABOUT THE ISSUE OF MEDICAL FORMS.
AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO MAKE AND PAY THE RPRF FOR ME AND FOR MY SPOUSE.
REGARDS,

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@shazia

i was in the same situation some days back, when i contacted doctors, i came to know that in islamabad,lahore an riyadh KSA doctors r doing medical without imm1017, as they can generate but in dubai no doctor was doing without forms so i contacted with vo and after many emails and waiting abt a month got medical forms. another same case is with our forum member drooza from KSA he did not got forms but med request of only email when he contacted doctor in Riyadh Saudia doctor told him email is ok we can complete and can send, unfortunately he sent email to vo and vo stopped him to go for medical until he receive medical forms. but it has been past abt 2 moths did not received forms. now this is ur decision whether or not u complete medical without forms or wait for forms. thanks
saleem

zeem

Star Member
May 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO now ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2011
AOR Received.
28/06/2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15/7/2013 (babys med 07-07-14), Spouse rescheduled for Medical :9-9-14
Med's Done....
30-7-2013, 7-7-14, 9-9-14
Interview........
12/2/2013 ..
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 02-04-2014, PR2 29-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2014
LANDED..........
InshaAllah March 2015
Call it co incidence or what .. I have noticed Female Principal Applicants got RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE payment request directly, which is usually part of PPR1 !

What do u say seniors ?

shaziabibi said:
SALAM, TO ALL OUR FORUM MEMEBERS

THANKS TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH, LAST FRIDAY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM LDN VISA OFFICE REQUESTING FOR
MEDICAL, RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE AND POLICE CERTIFICATES.
BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED MEDICAL FORMS (IMM1017S), I NEEDS TO COMMENT ME PLEASE ABOUT THE ISSUE OF MEDICAL FORMS.
AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO MAKE AND PAY THE RPRF FOR ME AND FOR MY SPOUSE.
REGARDS,

Pawn

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011
File Transfer...
Sept, 2011
Med's Request
July, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
3rd line "Med Rcvd" 20-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR 1 by e-mail 03-04-2013
Re: PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!

Alhamdulillah, got PPR1 on 3 rd April