+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

Sep 22, 2012
Dear all seniors,

Please advice me. I had ordered CAIPS NOTES which show strange text S.15(1), what is this? I am done with medical in march 2012 and expecting for a PPR.

From

Nadeem Ismaili

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
RNSS said:
Dear Fellows;

Can any one tell me whether canadian immigration requires a person, after having the immigrant visa, to travel to canada directly from the home country/residence. I mean if we travel first to USA (on visit visa) and then enter into canada by road/air, would that be objectionable to them?

Those who have travelled/received immigrant visa or in the final phases might be in a better position to comment on this.

Regards,
There should not be any Problem. you can Land from any Port (Country) to Any Port (City in Canada) except Quebec Province.

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salaam to all,

Does anybody know the email address to contact for the orientation in Pakistan for new immigrants moving to Canada. I lost my pamphlet which i received with the medicals.

Best regards

Abbas

zohaib_uddin

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-1-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
7-4-2011
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 26-09-2012.......................PPR 2 : 22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-12 (Received PP back on 13th Dec 2012)
LANDED..........
Inshaallah March 2013
Dear All,

Finally after a long long wait I received PPR2 today. Thanks to Almighty Allah

Regards,

Zuhaib Uddin

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
zohaib_uddin said:
Dear All,

Regards,

Zuhaib Uddin
Congrats!!

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
zohaib_uddin said:
Dear All,

Regards,

Zuhaib Uddin
Congrats Zohaib

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
PA5510N said:
Congrats!!
Dear friend,

I will appreciate if you could tell us;

1. When did you receive your PPR-1?
2. How did you receive PPR-2, through email / by post or / by telephone?
3. Who sent the advise for PPR-2, CHC London or CHC Islamabad?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Friends,

Pls give your advice. Whats the proceedure of changing the email address in CIC LVO. My current email address in their records is of hotmail but now for 2 days and today also i suspect that Hotmail might not be working properly. (in Karachi, Pakistan) all of Microsoft site (microsoft.com) and links are not opening. NO help nothing. Someone else experiencing this. Although i am receiving emails in my hotmail but i suspect iam not receiving all of them. Can anybody suggest any solution how to check that my Hotmail is receiving all emails. And whats the proceedure if i want to change my email address for correspondence with CIC LVO.

Waiting for your valuable replies.

Thanks.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Twisties12 said:
Dear Friends,
Pls give your advice. Whats the proceedure of changing the email address in CIC LVO. My current email address in their records is of hotmail but now for 2 days and today also i suspect that Hotmail might not be working properly. (in Karachi, Pakistan) all of Microsoft site (microsoft.com) and links are not opening. NO help nothing. Someone else experiencing this. Although i am receiving emails in my hotmail but i suspect iam not receiving all of them. Can anybody suggest any solution how to check that my Hotmail is receiving all emails. And whats the proceedure if i want to change my email address for correspondence with CIC LVO.
Waiting for your valuable replies.
Thanks.
Hi Twisties12,

If you are receiving e-mail in your Hotmail account from your friends or contact, than there shouldn’t an issue.
To change your e-mail address or other information do the following:
1. Log in to your e-file or e-case status you will find the option to update your information, especially address, e-mail etc…
2. Send letter or e-mail to CIC office to update your information or change e-mail address.

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
zohaib_uddin said:
Dear All,

Regards,

Zuhaib Uddin
dear zuhaib,

Did you send LVO CSI and you received PPR-2 in response? please also let me know who sent the advise for PPR-2 CHC London or CHC Islamabad and how... through email / postal service /or through phone.

I will appreciate if you could respond to this query.

Regards,

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
hmisabpk said:
Hi Twisties12,

If you are receiving e-mail in your Hotmail account from your friends or contact, than there shouldn't an issue.
To change your e-mail address or other information do the following:
1. Log in to your e-file or e-case status you will find the option to update your information, especially address, e-mail etc...
2. Send letter or e-mail to CIC office to update your information or change e-mail address.

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk
Thanks for your reply. Well iam receiving emails from friends, Facebook, newsletters etc. It is just that i have some suspicion because i don't receive the number of emails i used to receive earlier, although i regularly deleted those emails which were not of use to me. But shouldn't i get all emails. And recently i sent some docs through DHL and in notification i added my cell no and email address (of hotmail) the docs were delivered but i didn't received email notification. I understand that cellular service was out for three days in Karachi and Pakistan Due to Muharram but Internet was not blocked.

Any Suggestions.

Thanks

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Twisties12 said:
Thanks for your reply. Well iam receiving emails from friends, Facebook, newsletters etc. It is just that i have some suspicion because i don't receive the number of emails i used to receive earlier, although i regularly deleted those emails which were not of use to me. But shouldn't i get all emails. And recently i sent some docs through DHL and in notification i added my cell no and email address (of hotmail) the docs were delivered but i didn't received email notification. I understand that cellular service was out for three days in Karachi and Pakistan Due to Muharram but Internet was not blocked.

Any Suggestions.

Thanks
send email from your yahoo account to check if you get email..from DHL we dont get email always..in worst case change computer and try from internet cafe..dont be superstios..

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I am waiting for meds of my son wanna send CSE kindly update me about address. Kind of forget it

regards,

Toocareless

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
TooCareless1 said:
Dear All,

I am waiting for meds of my son wanna send CSE kindly update me about address. Kind of forget it

regards,

Toocareless
Dear,it is:
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Regards

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Friends,

Want to ask some things. I am a MPNP applicant with my spouse. My case is in London VO. And we did our meds in Oct 2012 which reached and updated on Ecas in Nov 2012. Now my close relative who signed my Affidavit of Support (in the beginning) also wants to apply for another person's application. (which means two applications under process from one Citizen of Canada) My question is that can a person (Canadian Citizen) apply for more than one applications at a time. Can it affect my case or not. And is it a wise idea to apply two applications at a time.

Secondly as my meds reached VO early Nov 2012. Now in a week it will be a month. Can i ask them about the current status of my case will it be good for me to ask them. As the next step i m waiting is the PPR.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.