App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Well, then you should email them immediately OR your should call them to ask this.
i send them mail but they didnt reply..anybody received the same issue?i hope it wont take an another month to solve this.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
You sho
i send them mail but they didnt reply..anybody received the same issue?i hope it wont take an another month to solve this.
You must reply to that specific email which they sent to you for Follow Up. Have you already done that? You can call them as well.

mewish

Sep 20, 2017
Hi. I recently created my EE profile and submitted it by showing interest in all provinces. My CRS is at the moment 413 and it will fall down by 8 points after my birthday next week. But i will still stay 400+.
What are the chances that i may get Notification of Interest?
How much time they normally take to invite resources from the EE pool?
Do i need to submit some other application other than EE profile. (what and where if i am missing something) to get NOI?

Sep 20, 2017
Hiii

My CRS score is 395 for canada express entry which is quite low to the present draws taking place. So, i was thinking to opt for ontario PNP express entry. But, right now i am very confused that do i fall in any category or not. Couple of months back i was eligible for the category opened for IT professionals and I am Health IT professional. Unfortunately, it has went on hold. My query is do they will opn tht category again or not?. Or i can opt for any other category. My credentials are given below
Work exp: 2.9 years ( in Health IT field)
Qualification: Bachelors in physiotherapy
Post graduate diploma in hospital and health management
IELTS score
Listening :7.5
Reading:8.5

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hiii

My CRS score is 395 for canada express entry which is quite low to the present draws taking place. So, i was thinking to opt for ontario PNP express entry. But, right now i am very confused that do i fall in any category or not. Couple of months back i was eligible for the category opened for IT professionals and I am Health IT professional. Unfortunately, it has went on hold. My query is do they will opn tht category again or not?. Or i can opt for any other category. My credentials are given below
IELTS score
Right now, there is a hold by OINP to issue new NOI. So, no one new is getting NOI. Probably in next few months they will start sending new NOI again but there are not much quota left I am afraid. If the quota is fulfilled for Human Capital Stream then you will get NOI next year when they start again to send new NOI. There is nothing one can do to get NOI, that is entirely up to them, when they start and who they select to send NOI. Wait and see, keep an eye on their update page.

Sep 20, 2017
Right now, there is a hold by OINP to issue new NOI. So, no one new is getting NOI. Probably in next few months they will start sending new NOI again but there are not much quota left I am afraid. If the quota is fulfilled for Human Capital Stream then you will get NOI next year when they start again to send new NOI. There is nothing one can do to get NOI, that is entirely up to them, when they start and who they select to send NOI. Wait and see, keep an eye on their update page.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Ok..thanks. but is there any province nomination program for which i can get inviatation?
For every province there is a website made by that province which has a latest news/update page which you need to follow. But you should decide which province you should go for and then make your papers ready for that particular nomination so when it open you can apply immediately, otherwise you will lose that chance to enter.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hiii

IELTS score
i would seriously recommend you to retake IELTS and try to get 7 each with 8 in listening, you will easily cross 430 crs and will eventually get direct ITA

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – September 20, 2017

No program specified

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
2,871 433 points

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – September 20, 2017

No program specified

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
2,871 433 points
Hello mcaasim,

Your 60 days are completed or not? Did you email OINP?

Thx

Simran kohli

Sep 20, 2017
Hi everyone. I am new here.
Actually I created profile for Ontario pnp on 31 july and submitted my application on 17 August.(under International student- employer job offer stream), can someone please tell me how much time it will take more to get result. And one more thing I want to confirm that can I change employer after receiving my pnp or I have to stick with one employer until PR.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone!!!!!
When I created the OINP profile I introduced the old "Job Seeker Validation Code", but I noticed just after submit so I sent them the correct one by email. Just now they replied me that the decision for nomination was positive but they couldn't nominate me as the code was wrong. So they just asked me to send the correct "Job Seeker Validation Code" for them to issue me the Nomination!
Anybody faced the same issue?If so,Could you please suggest normally how long it would take for this to be resolved?
The same hapened to me, they sent me the nomination a couple of hours after i sent them the correct one.