+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

cp11

May 5, 2017
Hi Experts,

I have birth certificate which is in regional language (Only my detail is in regional language, all other detail is in English), As I am living in ontario as per OINP guideline , I need ATIO certified translator, but I can not find ATIO for Gujarati to English translation, I checked on ATIO website but I can not find any and talk to some translator who told that no certified translator for your language.

So what should I do now? Is it ok to translate from any certified translator with affidavit?

And Do I need to write any LOE to OINP, on what effort I did to find ATIO translator?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One-Key doesn't have 14 Days limit. The limit for 14 Days start afters initiating e-filling (when you receive your file number), and it can be cancelled anytime within 14 Days and a new e-filling can be made within 6 months limit of your NOI.
How to cancel e-filling? U mean "withdrawing" it or letting it expire?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will loose 10 points. After turning 40 years ever year added you loose 10 points
Oh really? Didn't knew that. Anyway, if he apply OINP now, should receive the nomination before October.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
How to cancel e-filling? U mean "withdrawing" it or letting it expire?
Yes withdraw it anytime before submission. If you want to do that it is better to note information required and documents you need to attach, so in future you are prepared for filling application.

Last edited:

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hi All,

I have received the NOI for OINP and now I am ready with the documents. However I have the following queries:
1. in the "Intent to reside in Ontario" section it asks for "List your established ties in Ontario". However i dont have any. Its a mandatory question.
Please suggest

2. What dates are to be mentioned in the start date of rht educational qualifications. I dont remember any specific date as such. also, the is no mention of the start date anywhere on the educational documents. Can it be anything approximate?

3. While registering for One-Key, I mentioned my <first name>+<middle name> as it is mentioned on the passport. However, while filling up the form it shows additional field for "middle name" which is optional.What I have done is correct or do I need to do anything. Because now I am not able to edit it and also there is no option to delete the registration so that I can create a new one.

Please help.

Thanks!!

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Hi All,

I have received the NOI for OINP and now I am ready with the documents. However I have the following queries:
1. in the "Intent to reside in Ontario" section it asks for "List your established ties in Ontario". However i dont have any. Its a mandatory question.
Please suggest

2. What dates are to be mentioned in the start date of rht educational qualifications. I dont remember any specific date as such. also, the is no mention of the start date anywhere on the educational documents. Can it be anything approximate?

3. While registering for One-Key, I mentioned my <first name>+<middle name> as it is mentioned on the passport. However, while filling up the form it shows additional field for "middle name" which is optional.What I have done is correct or do I need to do anything. Because now I am not able to edit it and also there is no option to delete the registration so that I can create a new one.

Please help.

Thanks!!
Go through this link.. The author has given good tips on filling up the application.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide.396543/

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Oh really? Didn't knew that. Anyway, if he apply OINP now, should receive the nomination before October.
Hope so... I have to hurry...

Dexter00

May 19, 2017
Hi, I have two six month work experience before my master degree and one-year continuous work experience in the same NOC, so would they consider it as two years experience?
I am at 424 with this experience as two years, how much i will go down if i re-apply with one year ?

Last edited:

venkatanvesh

May 25, 2017
Dear Team,
Kindly help with my query.
I have received a OINP through IRCC. I have the minimum CLB requirement of CLB 7 in all the modules.
however my wife's IELTS score in writing is 5.5 which translates to CLB 6.
OINP minimum requirements for applications is CLB in all modules is 7.
please confirm if this is applicable to dependent applicants also .
what is the minimum CLB requirement for dependent spouse?

thanks in advance,

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015

sushantrise47

May 20, 2017
Hello Sushant,

I don't know if I understood your quedtion correctly, but, as far as I understood you can apply for OINP only when they send you a NOI i.e. notofication of interest. Meaning they send you an email stating that they are interested to have you in Ontario and then you can apply.

Sorry if I misunderstood your question.

By the way, I have same crs score as you and same NOC.

Hope there would be a draw on 31st for atleast 408 crs score :)

Thanks Bhavesh. Precisely what i was looking for.
Lets hope for the best in next draw.. fingers crossed.. :)