Only SINP - PNP Visa Questions

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will let you guys know as someone who has applied for PR through SINP that the processing of your documents at the VISA office in Saskatchewan normally takes a much shorter time, about four to six months depending on the stream. But after you get nominated by the Province of Saskatchewan, it is when you go through the second step of applying directly to the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo that the wait time to have your application documents and supporting documents processed is going to be much longer, at least a minimum of thirteen months.
I got nominated by Saskatchewan in December 2010 and sent my application documents and supporting documents to Buffalo in March and have been waiting since to hear some sort of update from them.

riyadhian

Jul 4, 2011
I am new on this thread could anybody let me know that one must have arranged job offer from Saskatchewan to apply under skilled worker category ??

Thanks

New_to_Sask

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 8th 2010
Doc's Request.
December 12th 2010
Nomination.....
January 19th 2011
AOR Received.
September 7th 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
September 7th 2011
Med's Done....
September 19th 2011
Passport Req..
December 6th, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 21rd 2011
LANDED..........
December 30th. 2011
Hi all,

Could anyone please let me know how to intimate CIC-Buffalo office about the change of address. I am waiting for AOR/Medicals request and do not want the letter from CIC go to my old address.

Thanks

rsscanada

Jul 15, 2011
Hi to all,

Please need advice.

I was offered fulltime, permanent job in regina, sasketchewan. I've been in touch with my employer since july of 2010 tru e-mails. They are going to sponsor me and asked to send them my detailed CV with references. They informed me that it takes time to process my applications which they compared to thier previous sponsorship.

My questions is, what kind or type of sponsorship they could apply and is it ok to ask them about this? "We Can Sponsor You" that's the e-mail message I got from them. I have no idea although the last e-mail conversations that we were talking is that they are in process of working my CV to cut it short coz its 4 pages CV with references and because immigrant officer prefer max of 2 pages with references.

Any opinion please...

Thanks...

L

Ligaya Perez

Hello! Just want to know if you received already of LOA for your sinp nomination. I noticed that we have the same date of application. Me, i haven't received any news since I passed my lacking docs last May 16, 2011. I am also worried if this will be approved. I am tensed and nervous. Pls. update.........Thanks

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
sask28 said:
I will let you guys know as someone who has applied for PR through SINP that the processing of your documents at the VISA office in Saskatchewan normally takes a much shorter time, about four to six months depending on the stream. But after you get nominated by the Province of Saskatchewan, it is when you go through the second step of applying directly to the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo that the wait time to have your application documents and supporting documents processed is going to be much longer, at least a minimum of thirteen months.
I got nominated by Saskatchewan in December 2010 and sent my application documents and supporting documents to Buffalo in March and have been waiting since to hear some sort of update from them.
Which country are you applying from?

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
riyadhian said:
I am new on this thread could anybody let me know that one must have arranged job offer from Saskatchewan to apply under skilled worker category ??

Thanks
You must need job offer letter from saskatchewan employer to apply for SINP.

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
rsscanada said:
Hi to all,

Please need advice.

I was offered fulltime, permanent job in regina, sasketchewan. I've been in touch with my employer since july of 2010 tru e-mails. They are going to sponsor me and asked to send them my detailed CV with references. They informed me that it takes time to process my applications which they compared to thier previous sponsorship.

My questions is, what kind or type of sponsorship they could apply and is it ok to ask them about this? "We Can Sponsor You" that's the e-mail message I got from them. I have no idea although the last e-mail conversations that we were talking is that they are in process of working my CV to cut it short coz its 4 pages CV with references and because immigrant officer prefer max of 2 pages with references.

Any opinion please...

Thanks...
You must applied under SINP - PNP, Skilled category. Inform your employer about this. They will send you detail information.

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
@Ligaya: LOA usually they send through email, no hard copy, did u check your email? that you put into your application? it take a week to maximum month to recieve file number. you should check with SINP office.

L

Ligaya Perez

@mysteryocean and camaleon
I am applying under SINP SKILLED Category. Here's my timeline (tracking):
Application send : Oct. 13, 2010
AOR received: Dec. 9, 2010
Request for add'l docs: April 13, 2011 and May 11, 2011
Send docs: May 16, 2011
LOA : still waiting

It's almost 10 months since my submission and It's been 2 mos since i submitted by docs, and up to this date, no response. I have directly called the SINP Office last June 20, but they said that it's still in process. I'm from the Philippines. I don't want to call SINP again coz i think it might cause the delay of my approval. I'm just worried coz my friend who also apply in SINP has been approved already after submitting her missing docs only after one week of submission.

camaleon

Feb 2, 2011
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
12-04-2011
Nomination.....
05-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/05/2012
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
CPP-Ottawa nov 2011
Med's Request
11/05/2012
Med's Done....
24/05/2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
18/09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
03/10/2012
Ligaya Perez said:
@ mysteryocean and camaleon
I am applying under SINP SKILLED Category. Here's my timeline (tracking):
Application send : Oct. 13, 2010
AOR received: Dec. 9, 2010
Request for add'l docs: April 13, 2011 and May 11, 2011
Send docs: May 16, 2011
LOA : still waiting

It's almost 10 months since my submission and It's been 2 mos since i submitted by docs, and up to this date, no response. I have directly called the SINP Office last June 20, but they said that it's still in process. I'm from the Philippines. I don't want to call SINP again coz i think it might cause the delay of my approval. I'm just worried coz my friend who also apply in SINP has been approved already after submitting her missing docs only after one week of submission.
Hi Ligaya, thanks for share your time lime i have exactly the same i sent my application Oct 9 2010 and still waiting , also under the stream skilled worker, just for share some info with you guys, SINP has been contacted my employer 2 weeks ago and they confirm that the job Offer is still valid , they sent her a letter of Job Approval , and in the letter says that i have to attach it to my application , i sent the letter week and a half ago , now still waiting , also guys i am complicated now because my work permit will expire in the next 3 weeks and i am still waiting for my nomination to forward my PR and extend my WP, so if i do not have the nomination in two weeks i will apply for visitor status and stop working till get my nomination.

L

Ligaya Perez

@camaleon
Thanks for your reply. It lessens my burden/worries to know that I am not alone and have someone to share with the same problem. FYI, the job offer I got is from my friend's employer. I do not know if sinp had called them for verification. I have also a representative. I always asked her if there's a development to my application but its still the same. I just told my self to have patience and accept what will be the outcome, be it negative or positve. Just keep me update on your application. Keep in touch.

honey1609

Jul 24, 2011
hi everyone..
i have done 2 year post graduate program in canada.
now i want to apply for SINP.
IS it easy to get pnp if i add my spouse name in sinp....IF SHE IS IN INDIA

plz suggest me........

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
honey1609 said:
hi everyone..
i have done 2 year post graduate program in canada.
now i want to apply for SINP.
IS it easy to get pnp if i add my spouse name in sinp....IF SHE IS IN INDIA

plz suggest me........
You can't apply for SINP while your wife is in India. Either you both might have to be at one place while applying. or you can't show her as your dependent in CAN while applying from CAN. Ofcourse, you must have to give information about your spouse. but you must have to be at the same location. Please check with others. This is just my opinion from the online docs reading knowledge.