+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online TRV processing time

Ankit9

May 9, 2014
Processing time are only *estimates*. Actual time can take much longer especially if your parent(s) were/are employed in the police/defense services/ judiciary, etc.

You can send a Case Specific Enquiry to request an expedited decision. You cannot call. Visa offices do not take calls from applicants/hosts
thanks a lot
i'll wait this week and do case specific enquiry next week.

kaviraj251

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
It is showing below mentioned information on the site

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
If we need your biometrics, we will send you a message in your account telling you how to submit biometrics.
Background check Not applicable. Help
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Ankit9

May 9, 2014
Hi @Bryanna,
After 67 days of processing finally i received update with status as 'Your application was approved.' and passport request.

as i have applied online from canada and my parents resides in Mumbai India, where they have to send their passports?
do they just have to send to Mumbai's visa application center and they will handle it or we have to inform them to send it to any particular embassy?

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
does anyone have an idea why the processing times online(8 days) is different from the processing times on the call center IVR (115 days)?

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Hi @Bryanna,
After 67 days of processing finally i received update with status as 'Your application was approved.' and passport request.

as i have applied online from canada and my parents resides in Mumbai India, where they have to send their passports?
do they just have to send to Mumbai's visa application center and they will handle it or we have to inform them to send it to any particular embassy?
Congrats

I am still waiting..applied online on Sep 14th.. I really hope I get some positive feedback soon

J-chy

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
does anyone have an idea why the processing times online(8 days) is different from the processing times on the call center IVR (115 days)?
8 days are the one who applied inside Canada.115 days are applied outside of Canada.

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
8 days are the one who applied inside Canada.115 days are applied outside of Canada.
yeah, i dont think thats the case. i spoke to the call center agent and they confirmed processing times is 8 days but they will check the ivr message.

my application has passed 8 days though. they said they are currently processing september 22

J-chy

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
yeah, i dont think thats the case. i spoke to the call center agent and they confirmed processing times is 8 days but they will check the ivr message.

my application has passed 8 days though. they said they are currently processing september 22
IVR?

ng3214

Oct 13, 2017
Hi All,
Applied for TRV online for my wife who is at present in India on Oct 06, 2017. Awaiting update!
Good luck to everyone in this queue :)