+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi could someone advise me please :
My husband employer applied (Ontario pnp) pre-screen application package (paper base) for him on April 2017 but till now they didn't receive acknowledgment letter (it's more than 96 days), how can we check the statue ? I heard in must case acknowledge letter (AOR?) will receive lees than 60 days !
P.s: (the carrier track number is missing)
Thanks
You must ask this question in another thread. I have no idea about employer driven stream. I can only guide your regarding OINP - Human Capital Priorities stream with my personnel experience.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Do any got Nomination approved with CRS less than 400.
NOI were given to candidates having CRS less then 400 in the week of 26th June 2017, They started applying in July 2017. All of them are in submitted status as per my knowledge.

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hello Friends

My score is 376 and NOC 2171
My experience in this NOC (2171)was till Dec 2013.However after that I changed my job with different NOC

I have not received NOI from Ontario.Could it be because i changed my job and moved to a different NOC(not in current ICT list) after Dec 2013?

Will recreating express entry profile help?I had created my profile in Aug 2016

mbora1911

Jul 12, 2017
It has been advised by OINP that we should create/recreate EE profile so that it would be easy for OINP to search for candidates. Below paragraph is taken from OINP portal

Prospective applicants are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry (EE) system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the federal government’s Express Entry pool. Please note that if you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile.

I suggest you to recreate your profile. I did that and received NOI same day.
Thank You for your inputs. I have recreated profile and withdrawn existing profile. Hoping to get NOI. Need luck!!

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello Friends

My score is 376 and NOC 2171
My experience in this NOC (2171)was till Dec 2013.However after that I changed my job with different NOC

I have not received NOI from Ontario.Could it be because i changed my job and moved to a different NOC(not in current ICT list) after Dec 2013?

Will recreating express entry profile help?I had created my profile in Aug 2016
If you have experience in demand NOC in last 5 years for minimum of 1 year, I believe you should be eligible. But I have not seen any candidate (CRS less then 400) got NOI after 26th June 2017 week.

nsrk

Star Member
May 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
14-08-2017
Does anybody here showed gift deed as proof of funds?. If so, can you please share the format of the letter and procedure that is followed?. It would be helpful for the fellow application who are applying for OINP.

Thanks

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Does anybody here showed gift deed as proof of funds?. If so, can you please share the format of the letter and procedure that is followed?. It would be helpful for the fellow application who are applying for OINP.

Thanks
Format

GIFT DEED
I, _________________ (name of donor), S/o _________________ (father’s name), R/o _____________________ (address), do hereby on dated __________ make a gift-deed for a gift made on dated of ___________, Rs. ______/- (Rupees in word) out of love and affection to my ____________ (mention the relationship & name of receiver), S/o or W/o _______________, R/o _________________________. I confirm that I am a resident Indian. I, further confirm that this gift is being made out of my own funds standing to the credit of my A/c No.- __________ in
____________(mention the Bank name & address).
I, further confirm that the consideration for this gift is the love and affection for my ____________________ (mention the relationship & name of receiver) and no other consideration.
I am an Income Tax assesses having PAN/GIR # and assessed with Income Tax ward 1, and this gift is made out of my past savings from profession in India. Strictly Confidential .
I further confirm that the gift has been made by Cheque No ___________ dated _______ drawn on ___________________________ (mention the Bank name & address). This gift is irrevocable and I have no claim left whatsoever on the said gifted amount and he/she is free to utilize it in any manner.

PLACE:
DATED: _______________________
(Donor name)

Witness:
The gift as stated above is accepted

Hope it helps.

Reactions: nsrk
Jul 11, 2017
I sent access of my ECA report from WES to OINP. But there is no tab for spouse's foreign education. Shall I apply for duplicate copy of ECA report of my spouse?
Today since morning i am not able to open my account. Others have also faced similar issue?