+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

Hitokiri8384

Jul 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am currently completing the registration process for Ontario Immigration Nomination Program. However, I'm getting error with regards to my spouse Language Proficiency Score. What is the minimum CLB score for common law partner? I know that minimum CLB score for the main applicant is CLB7. But for spouse/common law partner? is it also CLB7?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Guys,

I am currently completing the registration process for Ontario Immigration Nomination Program. However, I'm getting error with regards to my spouse Language Proficiency Score. What is the minimum CLB score for common law partner? I know that minimum CLB score for the main applicant is CLB7. But for spouse/common law partner? is it also CLB7?
Spouse IELTS do not have to be CLB 7, it is a system glitch that shows in red about your spouse IELTS not eligible. Just ignore the message and complete your profile. It happened with me too.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi,

I have submitted my OINP application. Now when I am trying to log in to OINP one key, it is accepting my one key and password but when I put my details (last name, first name and email I'd) it gives an error message that the details do not match.

I am sure I am.inpitting the right information. Has anyone experienced this before ?

TIA

Timeline:
EE Profile created : May 18, 2017
CRS Score: 408
NOC Code: 0111
NOI Received: May 19, 2017
OINP Application submitted: June, 26, 2017
OINP Status: Unable to login
I have seen some more candidates who got the same error. I think some of them kept Last Name blank and put their first name with email ID. They were able to signed in. You can also email OINP on the same email ID you received AOR email.

prachij18

Mar 21, 2017
I have been wondering, in conversations, i dn know if I already asked. In the express entry profile how much funds should we be showing, if i am expecting to get oinp . points 411 and noc 2282 . please reply

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
I have seen some more candidates who got the same error. I think some of them kept Last Name blank and put their first name with email ID. They were able to signed in. You can also email OINP on the same email ID you received AOR email.
Thanks for your inputs

mbora1911

Jul 12, 2017
Interested. Add me .....plus nine one-nine six five four eight four two double four three
Hi can you please add me to whats app group? my phone # is +1 416-833-1720. My CRS score is 402, CLB 7, IT professional working in Toronto since last 21 months. I haven't received NOI yet.

Anna09

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Hi could someone advise me please :
My husband employer applied (Ontario pnp) pre-screen application package (paper base) for him on April 2017 but till now they didn't receive acknowledgment letter (it's more than 96 days), how can we check the statue ? I heard in must case acknowledge letter (AOR?) will receive lees than 60 days !
P.s: (the carrier track number is missing)
Thanks

prachij18

Mar 21, 2017
CRS :362.
NOI received : 28jun2017
Preparing all documents.
NOC:2283
hi i had a question for you, how many funds do we need to show in the express entry profile ? all 12300 right away if i am expecting to get the invitation. i want to enter the pool but that is the only query i have. been asking around if you could shed some light please

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Can you please add me to whats app group? my phone # is +1 416-833-1720. Awaiting for NOI. It professional working in Toronto since last 21 months. CRS 402, CLB 7.. Still no NOI :( Any inputs are highly appreciated. Thank You
It has been advised by OINP that we should create/recreate EE profile so that it would be easy for OINP to search for candidates. Below paragraph is taken from OINP portal

Prospective applicants are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry (EE) system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the federal government’s Express Entry pool. Please note that if you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile.

I suggest you to recreate your profile. I did that and received NOI same day.