+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

GAGANMECH

Jan 28, 2016
Hello Folks ,
I received an email from IRCC saying '' to continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account . Wondering if this is a AOR or I supposed to received something else too.@mpreet

GAGANMECH

Jan 28, 2016
How long it takes for next step which is MR and also, I am going to visit USA for 10 days on Christmas and I still have two years of PGWP. Is it okay to travel or should I wait untill I get PR @mpreetsingh

Last edited:

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
I linked my app however in my cic account it says: your action is required
It's under the section :
View my submitted applications or profiles

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
How long it takes for next step which is MR and also, I am going to visit USA for 10 days on Christmas and I still have two years of PGWP. Is it okay to travel or should I wait untill I get PR @mpreetsingh
Don't worry I am going to India for 1 month next week. Yippeee:D

I called CIC, they said we are good to leave country until we have TRV. And for USA we don't need TRV either. So you are good to go!

Drone tube

Sep 6, 2017
Hello everyone!!

I have submitted my application to OINP 23rd August and status change to assessment the AWAITING INFORMATION we submitted additional documents yesterday my query is how long does it takes to change status awaiting information to dip or what please if anyone any idea please let me know
Thanks