+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How much work experience do you need to add to your Ontario pnp application profile? Everything done for 10 years, or only work experience that you are claiming points for? HCP guide states 10 years!
You reply yourself. OINP ask for all the paid jobs during the last 10 years. Always follow their guide.

Kishorkg2

May 21, 2017
I got Notice of interest from Ontario province since my score is 406 now. Some freinds of mine who are working in Canada immigration consultancy advised me to not apply for OINP, as its very expensive $1500 and it's non refundable. Also it is very slow process(more than 8 months min) as Ontario process application v slow. Also it doesn't guarantee I will receive pnp from them even if I m eligible as there r lots of people applying for OINP, n they giv preference to people already in Ontario. Freinds what do you guys think of this. Any suggestions or feedback are welcomed. Thank you.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got Notice of interest from Ontario province since my score is 406 now. Some friends of mine who are working in Canada immigration consultancy advised me to not apply for OINP, as its very expensive $1500 and it's non-refundable. Also, it is a very slow process(more than 8 months min) as Ontario process application v slow. Also, it doesn't guarantee I will receive pnp from them even if I m eligible as there r lots of people applying for OINP, n they give preference to people already in Ontario. Freinds what do you guys think of this. Any suggestions or feedback are welcomed. Thank you.
You better tell your friends to update themselves or just stop working on an immigration consultancy...

- 8 months minimum was before when the process was paper-based. Currently, there are people getting a nomination in less than a week since apply, maximum people is waiting around 1-2 months average to receive a nomination.

- $1500 and non-refundable, yes always have been like this.

- There is no such a preference for people living in Ontario. If you received NOI and submit all right documents, you will get a nomination.

Reactions: JJ_87 and Kishorkg2

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I got even more lucky ... only 2 days to receive the NOI
Lol dude, before realizing that you were talking about NOI, I was shocked that OINP became super amazing, now you received NOI submit application and you will get nomination very soon :)

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
You reply yourself. OINP ask for all the paid jobs during the last 10 years. Always follow their guide.
How does this tie into your EE profile where you would only have put work experience that you are claiming points for that might be for 8 years and not 10 years. Don't the two have to match?(EE profile & OINP submission)

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How does this tie into your EE profile where you would only have put work experience that you are claiming points for that might be for 8 years and not 10 years. Don't the two have to match?(EE profile & OINP submission)
No, each one has its own requirements. Not only that. Why for OINP they require a Birth certificate and not after ITA? It is different.
EE only ask to list skilled jobs on the work history. OINP as for all paid jobs during last 10 years. Also after ITA you only need to submit a reference letter to prove work experience. In OINP it is mandatory contract and payment proof.

raj2017

May 22, 2017
OINP follows the procedure of draw like Express Entry draw system or they randomly select people from the pool whoever has more then 400CRS, i read somebody with 406 CRS got an NOI, my CRS score is 405 does it mean i should be expecting OINP NOI soon?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
OINP follows the procedure of draw like Express Entry draw system or they randomly select people from the pool whoever has more then 400CRS, i read somebody with 406 CRS got an NOI, my CRS score is 405 does it mean i should be expecting OINP NOI soon?
It appears that Ontario doesn't select profiles based on CRS score or even NOC. As long as you are above 400 and have recently recreated your profile, you've a good chance of being invited to apply.
Good luck.

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i got approval message in my CIC account from Ontario on 10th May. It shows "accept" or "Not accept". Is this the message that everyone is waiting for? What are the next steps after i accept this. Can anyone please guide. Appreciate that!! Thanks...
When did u apply??

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
When you receive NOI, is there any pdf that says about the invitation or it is just a messaage that say Ontario goverment like to consider for pno program?? Bcs i got message for invitation but i was wondering what should i upload in the section where they ask for NOI which I received fron Oinp bcs i dont have pdf , should i just take screen shot of that window n upload??