+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OHIP FAX NUMBER

jvan

Jul 6, 2013
PLEASE HELP URGENT..IS THERE FAX NUMBER OF OHIP SO MY REQUEST WILL BE SEND ON THAT NUMBER..FASTER THAN MAILING THE REQUEST HEALTH RECORD..PLEASE.

jvan

Jul 6, 2013
Thank you and how about Dental is it part of health records? do I still need to attach that? confused....I went to my Physician and I ask already for my health record from 2008 to 2012 is that would be help? please any advice..

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
jvan said:
Thank you and how about Dental is it part of health records? do I still need to attach that? confused....I went to my Physician and I ask already for my health record from 2008 to 2012 is that would be help? please any advice..
There is no OHIP fax number. You have to write a letter to health Canada and request for you PCH (personal claim history). Dental records are not a part of it you have to request them to your dentist.

NAME : xxxxxxxx
ADDRESS: xxxxxxxxxxxx

DATE :xxxxxxxxxxx

HELLO,

I kindly request a copy of my Personal Claim History (PCH) with the date range from xxxxxxxx to xxxxxxx 2013. I am sending my personal information to help process my request.

My Personal Information are as follows:

Name: xxxxxxxx
Date of Birth: xxxxxxx
Health Card Number: xxxxxxxxxx
Time Frame of History: From xxxxxxTill xxxxxx
Mailing and Physical Address: xxxxxxxxx

If you have any questions regarding this request, please contact me by telephone at
xxx-xxxx--xxxx or via email at xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your consideration of this request. I will look forward to receiving your prompt reply.

Sincerely,
name?

Signature :...............................................................................

MAIL IT TO THE BELOW MENTIONED ADDRESS:

mohltc
personal health information office
4th floor
49 place darmes
kingston ontario
k7L5j3
BY MAIL ONLY

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........