+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NYC VAC consulate Work Permit Processing timeline tracking.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
:) I am starting this thread to track the time taken to get the Work Permit Stamped in the passport from NYC VAC office.

Here is my timeline:

1. Complete application received by VAC on Sept 29th.
2. Current status - " Your current application status is Application Received by the Visa Office - Under Consideration "

As per FB page of NYC VAC - The New York Consulate is currently processing
Work Permit Applications received complete on August 18,2016

It would be very useful if anyone can post their timelines for their work permit here.

diaswrd

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey @cherti,

I've applied on the same NYC VAC office on September 9th. Sent additional documents and passport at September 14th.

My application tracker still says "Your current application status is Application Received by the Visa Office - Under Consideration".

Yeah, it's taking a lot of time.

subin182

Jan 3, 2017
Anyone has any new timelines to add?

Applied for a closed work permit online on November 22nd. Wondering what was the timeline for people who applied before.

sravs448

Apr 28, 2016
Hi All,

I have applied for Work permit to NYC on Oct 21st,2016 (online) and I got an email to submit my passports on Jan 18,2017.

Hope this helps few who are looking for timelines.

AJran

Oct 19, 2016
At Srave448

when did you receive the bio metrics request and how long did they take from then to issue the final decision? also what is the turn around time for the passport.

I have applied on September 26th. Received the bio metrics letter on January 20th. I submitted bio metrics on 24th. Still waiting on the final decision. Any feedback for this situation.