+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Demand EE stream - 2017 intake join here

abhi_1610

Mar 11, 2016
hello all can I request you topls let me know the name of the admin of the whats apps group for Nova Scotia

regards
Abhishek

elaghil

May 10, 2017
Hello Guys

This is my first post. I am currently filling my EE profile and intend to apply for NSNP. I understand documents checklist and i am preparing them also.
My question is, can i create online application in NSNP page and attach all documents and press the submit button only when it opens??
Or it goes that you cant log in except when NSNP offically opens and then you submit your papers while the stream is open....

Please advice

jrej

Aug 13, 2017
Dear All

I am an applicant for Nova scotia demand express entry stream.I applied on July 5 ,still my status is in completeness check stage; I have applied under the NOC for Admin assistants; Anyone know why its taking this much time to finish the completeness check stage ;or does it mean that most probably my application will be rejected ?

Help me if anybody has advise/information.

Also if any whats app group for us; kindly include me also 00971554194987

thanks

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys

This is my first post. I am currently filling my EE profile and intend to apply for NSNP. I understand documents checklist and i am preparing them also.
My question is, can i create online application in NSNP page and attach all documents and press the submit button only when it opens??
Or it goes that you cant log in except when NSNP offically opens and then you submit your papers while the stream is open....

Please advice
Unfortunately you can't complete you online profile & wait for it to open. You can only complete the online application once it opens.

Babu2002

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Unfortunately you can't complete you online profile & wait for it to open. You can only complete the online application once it opens.
Guys....pls respond....I am planning to apply for the up coming intake of nova Scotia.... Should we attach the bank statement 3 months prior application like sinp? (the entire proof of funds) ie we r a family of 4, so is it required that we have to show the entire amount,12 lakhs...as FD or bank statement... 3 months prior the application for nova Scotia?

morenitemi

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
Naija
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
04/10/2017
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
21-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Senior please should I be worried as most of the people we received ID number the same date have received additional documents ADR my file numbed is earlier but I have not receive any information from them what is your advice please ?

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
Since no one has added me to any group, I have created one for those interested in applying for the Express Entry Category B. Send me your number on whatsapp if you are interested , +33777044523
Pls add me too +919899777093...thanks :)