+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

not clear on backround question "refused admission to Canada?"

fammylaudz

Dec 24, 2017
Hi everyone, I was oblivious and didn't double checked my answer that I checked no even though I got refused before for an extension of stay in US and now my visa is refused for my Canada Visa/ Student permit.

What should I do? Please help me. I would highly appreciate if anybody can help me.

Banna

Mar 21, 2019
In my statutory questions about visa denials for express entry, I chose yes but only wrote information about Canada visa denial forgetting US visa denials. I raised a CSE but no response.e-APR 28th dec, 2018, CSE on 19th march 2019. what is my fate?

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
Hi everyone, I was oblivious and didn't double checked my answer that I checked no even though I got refused before for an extension of stay in US and now my visa is refused for my Canada Visa/ Student permit.

What should I do? Please help me. I would highly appreciate if anybody can help me.

I noticed that you've submitted yours years ago. I was just curious as to what you did for it? I'm in the same boat with my application. Hope to hear from you.

maxayma

May 11, 2020
Dear All,

I need your advice how to deal with this situation, my application was delivered in May 2020 no file number and no AOR so far. I was refused TRV before in February 2019.

Schedule A
Background / Declaration

IMM 5669

On question

d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificate de selection du Quebec(CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

- I have answered No by mistake

e) been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other Country

- I have answered Yes because of my TRV refusal and in the box I gave further info including my UCI, application date and number as per my IRCC account.

I know this will not count as misrepresentation because I declared the fact about my TRV refusal in the box where they ask for more details. Additionally, I also addressed that in my cover letter I wrote about my Visa applicant refusal.

1) Would this cause Application to be returned back? I assume if an officer will read the box below those question he will know I was only confused question e instead of question d?
2) In case I receive the AOR shall I raise matter and upload a correct version of the form?

Reactions: sharmgop

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Dear All,

I need your advice how to deal with this situation, my application was delivered in May 2020 no file number and no AOR so far. I was refused TRV before in February 2019.

Schedule A
Background / Declaration

IMM 5669

On question

d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificate de selection du Quebec(CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

- I have answered No by mistake

e) been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other Country

- I have answered Yes because of my TRV refusal and in the box I gave further info including my UCI, application date and number as per my IRCC account.

I know this will not count as misrepresentation because I declared the fact about my TRV refusal in the box where they ask for more details. Additionally, I also addressed that in my cover letter I wrote about my Visa applicant refusal.

1) Would this cause Application to be returned back? I assume if an officer will read the box below those question he will know I was only confused question e instead of question d?
2) In case I receive the AOR shall I raise matter and upload a correct version of the form?
As far as I know.. I got a letter by the officer to update a newly completed Imm 5669 form because I mistakingly didn’t fill the full information. So, you would get it too when they deeply examine your form.. which is after Aor and medicals.

maxayma

May 11, 2020
As far as I know.. I got a letter by the officer to update a newly completed Imm 5669 form because I mistakingly didn’t fill the full information. So, you would get it too when they deeply examine your form.. which is after Aor and medicals.
Thanks for reply