+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC / Skilled Oppucation list for OINP-- Need Help

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Dear all,
i am confused a bit regarding OINP and i will really appreciate if anyone can help, I just wanted to know is there any separate occupation list for OINP or its aligned with EE program, I am having 7 yrs of experience in Telecom field and i have selected a NOC code for EE and now if i want to apply for OINP then do i need to check any occupation list for OINP or it simply goes with the EE program

any help in this regards is highly appreciated

Regards,
Alee

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Earlier this month, the government of Ontario announced that it would issue Notifications of Interest (NOIs, effectively the same as an invitation to apply) to candidates in the Express Entry pool on a weekly basis. These NOIs are issued for the Human Capital Priorities stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) — a highly popular, yet unique, stream within the Canadian immigration landscape.

Previously, NOIs for this stream had been issued intermittently, but with no indication of regular issuance periods from the province. Indeed, no NOIs were issued between February, 2016 and February, 2017. Based on Ontario’s recent announcement, all of that is set to change.

The Human Capital Priorities stream operates on a passive model; it is neither first-come, first-served, nor Expression of Interest-based. Instead, the OINP searches the pool for eligible candidates who may settle in the province successfully based on set criteria, and issues them a NOI. Among the criteria is a requirement for the candidate to have at least 400 CRS points.

Invited candidates have six months to register on Ontario’s online application system and submit the application. Once registered, the candidate has 14 days to submit the application. A government processing fee of $1,500 CAD applies.

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for such detailed reply... So it means there is no occupation list... You just have to have 400 crs points ans thats it.. I am applying for EE WITH NOC code 2047

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for such detailed reply... So it means there is no occupation list... You just have to have 400 crs points ans thats it.. I am applying for EE WITH NOC code 2047 so i am eligible for OINP.