+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for Project Manager

omar.eladel

Sep 17, 2017
Hello, I need to know the NOC for project manager responsible for executing contracts with power plants and oil and gas

Thanks

Fet'Ho

Aug 16, 2017
I'm a project Manager of a construction of power plant, i used NOC 0711 (power plant include many kinds of construction..civil work, electro mechanical erection..and more)

hope this could help you

Radhika15

Jan 3, 2019
Hi,
I am a Project Analyst with a Master's in Material Science working for a semiconductor industry in US. Below is my job description. Can someone suggest the right NOC code for me. I only have 1 year experience in the industry.

Title : Project Analyst
Job Description:

• Provide overall project management for the customer project from concept through mass production
  • Review the customer portfolio on a monthly basis, prioritize customer projects and provide justification for technical support resource allocation
  • Drive customer issues to resolution, mitigate escalations and set expectations with the customer by collaborating with engineering on a daily basis
  • Engage with the customer by organizing training's, reviewing the design concept, gathering project requirements, and analyzing the gaps & risk involved in product commercialization
  • Align customer milestones with hardware and software deliverable timeline by collaborating with product and program management
  • Generate reports for management team in order to help increase efficiency and reduce overheads
  • Maintain a tight sync with off shore regional teams to ensure that key project milestones are accurately captured and key issues are resolved in a timely manner
Thank you for your suggestions in advance.

Reactions: JDZERP

JDZERP

Jun 27, 2019
Hi,
I am a Project Analyst with a Master's in Material Science working for a semiconductor industry in US. Below is my job description. Can someone suggest the right NOC code for me. I only have 1 year experience in the industry.

Title : Project Analyst
Job Description:

• Provide overall project management for the customer project from concept through mass production
  • Review the customer portfolio on a monthly basis, prioritize customer projects and provide justification for technical support resource allocation
  • Drive customer issues to resolution, mitigate escalations and set expectations with the customer by collaborating with engineering on a daily basis
  • Engage with the customer by organizing training's, reviewing the design concept, gathering project requirements, and analyzing the gaps & risk involved in product commercialization
  • Align customer milestones with hardware and software deliverable timeline by collaborating with product and program management
  • Generate reports for management team in order to help increase efficiency and reduce overheads
  • Maintain a tight sync with off shore regional teams to ensure that key project milestones are accurately captured and key issues are resolved in a timely manner
Thank you for your suggestions in advance.
Hi Radhika,

Do you have any update on this?

I’m working in the semiconductor industry as well as a Sr. Material and Process Development Engineer for a little over a year now but the bulk of my experience is as a Failure Analysis Engineer which I’ve done for more than 5 years.

As a Material and Process Development Engineer, I develop and characterize new/unreleased materials and processes. As an FA Engineer, on the other hand, I did failure analysis on our devices. Never did much legwork because I have technicians doing that for me. Most of what I did were technical supervisory and administrative stuff when I was in FA because I was running the laboratory back then.

Like you, my background is in Materials Science and Engineering. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering.

I’m also not sure what to use for my NOC.

Hope you or any other person respond to this thread.

Thank you,

JD