Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hello everyone, I'm in the process of gathering my documents and just got my reference letter for work qualification. I'm applying using NOC 1241 (Administrative Assistant). The title of my position is a Senior Service Representative (Bilingual) and I work in the Group Plans Administration department. Below are the job duties in my letter. Can anyone tell me if this good enough ..thank you for your help.
  • .Provide administrative support to BMO Retail Branches and Plan sponsors with new plan set-up activities, transaction processing assistance, payroll file upload support and reconciliations

• Examine, review and verify financial and non-financial transactions to ensure transactions are accurate and in compliance with regulatory and bank requirements

• Prepare and send monthly group plan contributions reports to all plan sponsors
  • Respond to emails and telephone enquiries from plan sponsors and retail branches
  • Prepare and send new plan sponsors invitation letters to Financial Planners and Financial Services Managers

• Co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with external business departments to ensure delivery of timely, quality and efficient fulfillment activities

• Schedule and fulfill appointments with potential plan sponsors and financial planners and provide information as required over the phone and through electronic enquiries

• Set up new plan sponsor group plans and employees group plans account
  • Prepare and send outstanding contribution lists to plan sponsors
  • Investigate and resolve discrepancies on financial, non-financial and plan sponsors requests

• Ensures strict financial deadlines are met in a timely manner

• Provide input into continuous improvement of business processes and participate in testing and implementation of new projects and revised projects

Reactions: talhu

talhu

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Hello everyone, I'm in the process of gathering my documents and just got my reference letter for work qualification. I'm applying using NOC 1241 (Administrative Assistant). The title of my position is a Senior Service Representative (Bilingual) and I work in the Group Plans Administration department. Below are the job duties in my letter. Can anyone tell me if this good enough ..thank you for your help.
  • .Provide administrative support to BMO Retail Branches and Plan sponsors with new plan set-up activities, transaction processing assistance, payroll file upload support and reconciliations

• Examine, review and verify financial and non-financial transactions to ensure transactions are accurate and in compliance with regulatory and bank requirements

• Prepare and send monthly group plan contributions reports to all plan sponsors
  • Respond to emails and telephone enquiries from plan sponsors and retail branches
  • Prepare and send new plan sponsors invitation letters to Financial Planners and Financial Services Managers

• Co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with external business departments to ensure delivery of timely, quality and efficient fulfillment activities

• Schedule and fulfill appointments with potential plan sponsors and financial planners and provide information as required over the phone and through electronic enquiries

• Investigate and resolve discrepancies on financial, non-financial and plan sponsors requests

• Provide input into continuous improvement of business processes and participate in testing and implementation of new projects and revised projects
Hi,
Did you used this NOC code in the end?1241 ?

Reactions: Tomi2

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hi,
Did you used this NOC code in the end?1241 ?
I still used this NOC code but my reference letter was different than above...

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017

talhu

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
My application is still ongoing...see my signature below..
Ohh I see... best of luck! .
Will it be possible to see your NOC letter as an example?
Of course, you should delete all the private information from it....
I'm almost done with my NOC letter but I'm not sure 100% if it's good to go...
I hope I'm not asking for too much...
thank you.

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Ohh I see... best of luck! .
Will it be possible to see your NOC letter as an example?
Of course, you should delete all the private information from it....
I'm almost done with my NOC letter but I'm not sure 100% if it's good to go...
I hope I'm not asking for too much...
thank you.
My letter was not the best..so I don't think it's the best guide for you. The one I posted above is a better one but I was unable to get that approved which is why I didn't use it. I advise you to follow the format on their website. Just make sure you don't copy and paste exactly what is on their website

Reactions: Dis123

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
My letter was not the best..so I don't think it's the best guide for you. The one I posted above is a better one but I was unable to get that approved which is why I didn't use it. I advise you to follow the format on their website. Just make sure you don't copy and paste exactly what is on their website
The other thing is to be mindful of NOC 1411 as they are quite similar but NOC 1411 does not qualify....

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Ye this I know of...
I am assisting in organizing conferences and courses.
1411 doesn't have it.
Sounds good then. If you want you can post what your duties here..

allan.mbs

Jan 27, 2016

Hi! What are your score points ?

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017