13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Hi all - just been reading several posts of people thinking of applying under NOC 1122 this year.

Please note, the number of applications opened and completeness check done as of 29 July 2011 was 259, which was an increase of around 200 in just 8 days.

Therefore NOC 1122 is likely to be full (cap 500) within the next few weeks, could even be by the end of this week.

So anyone thinking of applying this year under NOC 1122 needs to send their application now, without delay, to have any chance of getting within the cap this year.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

saurabhtaneja

Aug 12, 2011
Hi,

this is Saurabh here, working as Senior Test Engineer and having 5.7 yrs of Exp in Testing. I would like to apply for Canadian Immigration visa. Can I apply for the same? Please tell me which category suits me? Can I apply under 1122?

Further if current application are closed the when the new list of 2012 will be release?

Thanks and regards,
Saurabh Taneja

KIDSTOPIAN

Sep 5, 2011
Re: NOC : 1122 Relevance Query

Hi,

I am head of training & knowledge management in a software development firm. Along the years, one of the roles I have worked in is that of trained internal quality auditor for ISO and CMMI participating in all efforts conducted inhouse as well as being interviewed for quality in my department.

My degree however is in Computer Science rather than Commerce or Business Administration.

I want some help in clarifying if that experience makes me eligible for applying in this NOC category.

Thanks

axsultana

Aug 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-11
AOR Received.
12-12-11
Hello,

I am titled as WORK ORDER MANAGER managing a medium work order in Health Care Firm's IT Division. I manage a team of 5 and work is assuring the deliverables/proposals/literature documentation is as per SOW.

Do I fit in this NOC? My education is in ELectrical & Computer Engineering though.

THanks,
Aisha

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Note that the cap for NOC 1122 was reached several months ago and applications under this NOC are no longer being accepted under FSW.

However if you have a job offer in Canada you can still apply.

milton01712

Jan 10, 2012
Hi Seniors

I wish to apply as a professional occupation in business service to management in next July, 2012. I have complete my school education 12 years then graduation 2years later complete CA (Chartered accountants) 3.5 years. I wish to know how many points I obtain for my education.

Another, I wish to know the responsibilities of a professional occupation in business service to management (if someone send a sample copy I will be grateful) my email address is anupam01712@gmail.com

milton01712

Adriana5

Apr 26, 2012
I have doubts. Im from Peru and I didnt study Business Administration but I studied Communication Sciences which is like studying advertisement and marketing. All the work experience I have here (in my country) is on that field, everything for me, goes around advertisers and some marketing (in fact Im now working for over a year now on an advertiser agency) but my bachelor degree isnt B.A is just another name of degree.
Do I qualify for this skilled workers visa?... Im lost.

Nitisha

Apr 7, 2015
Hi,

This is Nisha here. I have worked as Executive Quality in Quality Assurance team in a software company (IT).

I am looking out for someone who is in the same field and have submitted reference letter which has been approved. Request to please share the same with me as it would help me prepare a draft for myself.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nisha

piscean26

Aug 27, 2017
Hi all,
My profile is more of training and documentation(auditing Sop's) - provide training to new joiners, creating documents and assessments, taking feedback etc...So can I apply on this Noc 1122?

And also a query whether cic would compare education and work experience, as in if education and experience should be in same field?

provide your suggestions

piscean26

Aug 27, 2017
Re: NOC : 1122 Relevance Query

Hi,

I am head of training & knowledge management in a software development firm. Along the years, one of the roles I have worked in is that of trained internal quality auditor for ISO and CMMI participating in all efforts conducted inhouse as well as being interviewed for quality in my department.

My degree however is in Computer Science rather than Commerce or Business Administration.

I want some help in clarifying if that experience makes me eligible for applying in this NOC category.

Thanks

I have similar query, experience in training and knowledge management however degree in commerce and post graduation in finance

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Friends, my reference letter showing 3 types of jobs among which 2 jobs were in the same company & rest one from current company as per following –

Job -1 (MIS Job – Job was related to data analysis & record management) – Company 1

Job -2 (Business Analyst/Support – Job was related to business management analysis & record management) – Company 1

Job -3 (MIS Job – Job is related to data analysis & record management) – Company 2

I found all these job titles listed under 1122.

Now my question, is there any set criteria that applicants are allowed to show work experience following only one Title mentioned under any specific NOC instead of showing multiple relevant experience under same NOC? NOC 1122 is such a large occupation group with vast job titles & diversified responsibilities. So, can I apply under this NOC?

chandreshjiyani

Sep 20, 2016
Hi there i just did 12th in commerce from india and i am working in one firm which is not so large as a supervisor and managing my office staff so can i put my file under NOC 1122 in OID?

[FiDO]

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
I am employed as Business Consultant in a consulting company in which we provide primarily, services that are Computer Networks, Network Security Assessment & Penetration Testing, Application Security Assessment & Penetration Testing, Risk, Compliance and Governance of Enterprise IT, and are ready to assist clients to secure their business environment, achieve regulatory compliance and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of business information in its truest essence.

Most of my duties matches with NOC 1122.

I wanted to know if I apply under NOC 1122 in SINP (whenever it opens) will my application go through successfully ?

Do SINP authorities want that the people under NOC 1122 should be working in a typical company who gives services ONLY for management consultancy and does they reject those who works in a company which provides IT and management consultancy services both??

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi All,
I'm new to this forum. I have few clarifications on my NOC 1122. I recently updated my new job profile in express entry and the profile has been ineligible now. I'm not sure about the reason but think may be because of 1122 NOC. I work in process excellence & transformation role as my duties matches NOC 1122 I chose this. But my previous experience was into NOC 1212 Accounting. Is this because of the cross functionality my profile got ineligible.? Experts please advice.