+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC : 1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
visaexpert said:
Do not apply immediately.

Understand the NOC 1122 and If you cam claim job duties under this NOC then only you should apply.
HI visa expert... actually I work in a export firm which manufactures the sports equipment for abroad clients i have perfomred the duties like advertising for print or electronic media, preparing cd catalogues, fullfill the advertising needs on the exhibitions for the company but i am confused that This job will be suitable according to the nature of the company for the eyes of the immigration authorities..
Plz advise so that we can both go on with some combined exp. letter from the companies..
mrshah

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
Hello Qorax

Your previous post helped a lot to understand the new NOC list.

I and my wife have qualification in advertising and design. We run an ad agency / ad consultancy firm since last 4 years, giving various services to our clients. Our services include from product study to branding > advertising campaign development > products event management and sponsorships. Can we apply under 1122 NOC list as advertising consultants?

Thanking you in advance.

tryinghard

Dec 18, 2009
Is there anyone from the US filing in this category. I still have to get a PCC which will take 3 months and I am sure by then the 1000 limit will reach TWICE ???

mannan001

Jun 30, 2010
Hi,

I am going to apply under 1122, i am little confused about the actual parameters for the evaluation.
I am a Senior Consultant in one of the big four Business management consultancy (Pricewaterhousecoopers Ltd), i have a working experience of more than 4 years in Consultancy and Project Management.

Earlier i was going to apply for 0123, i am still confused as my profile mathes both the requirement.

Plz provide your expert inputs, whether i shall apply for the same.

Despretaly awaiting Inputs

mannan001

Jun 30, 2010
To VisaExpert,

The below details matched my profile,

Management consultants perform some or all of the following duties:
* Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of a public or private sector establishment
* Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
* Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration

Employment requirements
*Some establishments may require management consultants to be certified by a provincial management consulting association.
( Done PMP Certification from PMI-USA)

Example Titles
*senior consultant, operations management

Plz let me knwo at the earliest whether i should apply or not, i have left with only two day, i had already paid the immigration consultant.

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mannan001 said:
Plz let me knwo at the earliest whether i should apply or not, i have left with only two day, i had already paid the immigration consultant.
Yes, you can apply if most of Job duties match with your designation.

But, I do not understand that you say 2 days left. You can submit anytime your file.
It's good if you apply early.

How much you have to pay to consultant?

Remember, rules are changed now and you have to submit copy of all your full documents ( including PCC, IELTS, POF etc.) to CIO at the time of sending initial application.

You must prepare full documents first and you can apply later.

According to my knowledge, No application (some exception there) will be submitted to CIO in next 3 months because preparing full documents takes mote than 3 months.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
canman said:
Hello Qorax

Your previous post helped a lot to understand the new NOC list.

I and my wife have qualification in advertising and design. We run an ad agency / ad consultancy firm since last 4 years, giving various services to our clients. Our services include from product study to branding > advertising campaign development > products event management and sponsorships. Can we apply under 1122 NOC list as advertising consultants?

Thanking you in advance.
Yes, u can.
U guys r one of the main groups for this NOC.

Qorax

mannan001

Jun 30, 2010
HI VisaExpert,

Thanks for your inputs, it realy helped me.

The immigration consultant had taken around 2500 Can Dollers

It will be great if you can tell me the exact document required to be submitted with initial application, ( including PCC, IELTS, POF etc.) i have done with my IELTS what do you mean by PCC & POF. Plzzzzz elaborate.

The proofs i know are:
1. Application Forms
2. Resume with attached all details of my certificates, experiences etc..
3. Marriage certificate
4. IELTS cetificate

and rest of the things need to be submitted later (Second Round) afetr the approval of application, such as:
1. Investment Proofs
2. Police Verfication
etc...

can you plz let me know the list of documents that need to be deposited at the first stage and second stage. ???

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
Thanks Qorax

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mannan001 said:
The immigration consultant had taken around 2500 Can Dollers
My God,

process has not been started yet and you have paid full consulting charges.

2500$ must be the total consulting charge.

You have lots of queries....

What your consultant has done for you?

You require to send copy of all the documents (full documents).

Education Documents
Experience Documents
Police clearance certificate PCC
Birth Certificate
Marriage certificate
IELTS
Proof of Fund POF etc.

Refer your visa office instruction guide to get complete document list

mannan001

Jun 30, 2010
visaexpert said:
My God,

process has not been started yet and you have paid full consulting charges.

2500$ must be the total consulting charge.

You have lots of queries....

What your consultant has done for you?

You require to send copy of all the documents (full documents).

Education Documents
Experience Documents
Police clearance certificate PCC
Birth Certificate
Marriage certificate
IELTS
Proof of Fund POF etc.

Refer your visa office instruction guide to get complete document list

Thankyou Soooo much... hope i haven't trubled you.

I'll get back to you if i need some more information

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
We have paid over £6000 so far and are still at the very early stages. Asking questions on here,has saved me contacting the agent, to give me more bills :eek:. Hopefully be all worth it in the end.

mozm

Star Member
Sep 14, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Visaexpert

Dear where you gather this information about POF need at initial application sent to CIO?

Near to me CIO has 2 major changes 1st of NOC list and 2nd is IELTS result must be submit with application to CIO, if i am not wrong.

Moreover, at checklist IMM5612E i never found POF option for submission. May you verify and confirm,
At daily basis we all find out new queries in our mind, From 24 Hours to 20 Hours we thinking about Canadian Immigration remaining 4 hours we take bed rest, sometime in this tenure we have taking dream about it. Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

My Dearest Friend please read this story http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2010/2010-06-26.asp after read your post i read it again with very carefully, Whether i take long breath and feel relax. Please you also read this, Don't mind we all here to help for each other, and we do hope for synethic decisions and hypotheses statements.

Cheers,

Mozm

shaikat69

Jul 3, 2010
@visaexpert
Please help

I am working in Software Develpoment company as Manager- Software Development . I have 6 years hands on expirence in Different type of Business Orjanization like - Finincial , Graments Industery , HR And Hospital Information System as a Business & System Analyst. my job Description is given below :-

Company Name : Crystal Tecnolgy (from january 2009 to tilldate )
Position : Manger - Software Deveplopment

- Provide leadership and guidance to team members participating in assigned projects
- Manage project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, reports, FTE analysis) and monitor results of process design deliverables and project completion
- Benchmark processes and assess the required complement to handle / manage workload
- Monitor and resolve emerging issues at the implementation stage of the project
- Seeks input from the business by facilitating sessions
- Participates in post implementation review, provides post implementation support and act as the escalation point for any process issue
- Design and develop strategic training plan associated with introduction of new or enhanced business processes
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members
-Create, design and generate reports and complete routine/complex analysis by researching, investigating and resolving any anomalies.
-Technical support, planning and scheduling project work.
-Conduct site survey, collect project specifications from clients, develop and design system solutions preparing schematic diagram, work plan, layout coordinating with superior(s) / design experts / technical experts / principals.
-Project implementation – document processing for project mobilization; manpower deployment (contractor & in-house); supervision of
cabling and installation; commissioning, project handover.
-Establish & maintain client relations.
-Play an important role in bill collection of concerned projects; submit quotations to clients and
-Proven track record for successful software related sales deal
-Having experience in developing, coaching and managing software business development teams.

Vertex Software ( from 2005 - 2009 jan
Business Analyst- IT Division

-Liaise with internal clients , colleagues, and others to obtain/provide information for analysis purposes.
-Initiate, data gather, analyze, and make recommendations to improve process/service/programs using various complex reports to determine level of internal and external client satisfaction.
-Document/escalate any issues/concerns as required.
Prepare statistical reports by gathering, consolidation, entering data and completing queries into the system generating a variety of reports.
-Assist with the administration of the Client Satisfaction survey process/activities (e.g., maintenance of survey recipient database, data consolidation and reporting of survey results, etc.)
-Prepare periodic and/ or adhoc reports requiring straightforward description and explanation.
-Technical support, planning and scheduling project work.
-Proficient in Excel, MS Access, Web databases
-Excellent understanding of database design and creation ( MSSQL , ORACLE )
-Understanding of Probability and Statistics

I belive that my job responsibilites is same like business analyst . So , It is helpful if you could please tell me whether i eligbile for the NOC : 122 Professionl Occupation in Business Service to Manager.

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hi everyone,
good to read all these remarks and i am positive that anyone giving services to mangement in any way can apply under this category.

in my case i give analysis services and provide online access to all informatoin models and set standards for quality assurance for the company. my 80% jobs duties are to serve higher management to guage company performance.
my question is that as IT is out. i am working in IT department but services to management.
can anyone having IT degree quality for this?