July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Kimknight - no one can tell you whether you fit 1122 without greater clarity on your business/managerial duties. Nearly everyone does business/managerial duties in some form or another. I think you should provide greater details on your job duties and compare it to the ones found under the NOC code.

mafp

Oct 11, 2009
qorax said:
This is in response to your PM:

Hi V/Expert,

I sympathesize with your situation. It's regrettable that u delayed your filing (as someone else opined before) while all the way advising others to do so asap.

Two things happened here (with the new set of NOCs).
1. If u see the HRSDC list, Major Group-11 has 2 categories with 6 NOCs. They denied the 1st 5 & chose to select only the last, in Cat-112; HR & BSP. This is aimed purely for Business Consultants, the Management Advisors who'd deal with either BPR (Business Process ReEngineering, including ISO) or Advertising & Promotion. The IT Development, or Outsourcing, or Advisory Assistance, has deliberately been kept out.
U may like to refer http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Occupations.aspx?val=1

2. Anything remotely hinting at IT/Computer & Vocational Instructors have been seriously dealt against. The plight of both categories is quite evident here, in Canada. During the last NOC update a huge qty of ppl chose to take the NOC 0213 & 4131 way (most modified their career graph to fit into one of these 2), whether they actually worked in those occupations or not. The results were pathetic... Many landed & r on Social Security, unable to find any job in either of the 2 NOCs or none whatsoever at all. Quite a few were absolutely unfit, even for Data Entry. The real ones succeeded though & r settled with IT jobs, but the bulk didn't. And Canada noticed.

Thus, my friend, with those 3 duties that u listed above, u'd have a tough call fitting into this NOC. Besides, neither of the other NOCs would encourage that too. The best way out for u is to modify your Career Pattern, juxtaposed to the related vocations in the NOC. How morally correct that'd be is not part of this post.

All the best.
Qorax
Hi Qoarx,

"Federal Skilled Worker applications (see footnote 1) received by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney on or after June 26, 2010, accompanied by the results of the principal applicant’s English or French language proficiency assessment, (see footnote 2) not exceeding the identified caps and that meet either of the following criteria shall be placed into processing:"

From following text of notification , it seems that new applicants have to submit IELTS results while submitting application to CIO now?

Regards,
mafp

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mafp said:
Hi Qoarx,

"Federal Skilled Worker applications (see footnote 1) received by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney on or after June 26, 2010, accompanied by the results of the principal applicant's English or French language proficiency assessment, (see footnote 2) not exceeding the identified caps and that meet either of the following criteria shall be placed into processing:"

From following text of notification , it seems that new applicants have to submit IELTS results while submitting application to CIO now?

Regards,
mafp
YES.
We have to SUBMIT the IELTS Results (Original) to CIO.

See the CIO checklist here (refer point-9).
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.PDF

Qorax

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Landing on 8th April 2011 at Toronto
qorax said:
YES.
We have to SUBMIT the IELTS Results (Original) to CIO.

See the CIO checklist here (refer point-9).
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.PDF

Qorax
Hi qorax
as per guideline 20,000 visa wil be issue and 1,000 visa per NOC...that 20,000 visa criteria is for globally or is it per CHC of the particular country....

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
setcanada said:
Hi qorax
as per guideline 20,000 visa wil be issue and 1,000 visa per NOC...that 20,000 visa criteria is for globally or is it per CHC of the particular country....
Globally.
Replied to u at the Master Thread.

mozm

Star Member
Sep 14, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mozm said:
Dear All,

i am working at firm named ABC CONSULTANT Cost & Management Accounts.
where we have done team work projects.

My final Education MBA

1-My Job Duties should inculde for following:

2-Consulting to Factories, Industries, & Business centers (any type of businies) how to manage your record for sales and income tax purpose.

3-Makin constitutions for those to run their business smoothly,

4-How to keep filing of daily purpose record. Bills, Sales purchases Invoices. Helping these record for return of income / sale tax to Tax office.

5-Helping and making file for Business name Registration

6- Gather Financial records from business centers to give formal shape from raw shape data and pass on to Chatered Accountant to make Financial Statement and Balance Sheet.

My office is basically consultancy office, whether it is financial consultancy and also business consultancy. i want to ask that CIO accept my job desicription under the designation of Business Management Consultant. and my Firm name acceptable which is i mention above. because my firm register with the tag of Cost & Management Accoutant.

I am confuse my JD are under NOC 1122 and my firm name shown the tag of NOC 1111.

Plz help me in this regard i am eligible for NOC 1122 or not .

Mozm
Qorax plzzzzzzzz say something on my this post...... i am very disappointed..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mozm said:
Dear All,

i am working at firm named ABC CONSULTANT Cost & Management Accounts.
where we have done team work projects.

My final Education MBA

1-My Job Duties should inculde for following:

2-Consulting to Factories, Industries, & Business centers (any type of businies) how to manage your record for sales and income tax purpose.

3-Makin constitutions for those to run their business smoothly,

4-How to keep filing of daily purpose record. Bills, Sales purchases Invoices. Helping these record for return of income / sale tax to Tax office.

5-Helping and making file for Business name Registration

6- Gather Financial records from business centers to give formal shape from raw shape data and pass on to Chatered Accountant to make Financial Statement and Balance Sheet.

My office is basically consultancy office, whether it is financial consultancy and also business consultancy. i want to ask that CIO accept my job desicription under the designation of Business Management Consultant. and my Firm name acceptable which is i mention above. because my firm register with the tag of Cost & Management Accoutant.

I am confuse my JD are under NOC 1122 and my firm name shown the tag of NOC 1111.

Plz help me in this regard i am eligible for NOC 1122 or not .

Mozm
mozm said:
Qorax plzzzzzzzz say something on my this post...... i am very disappointed..
See, there r lots of activities described in this NOC. Eg. Analyst of Filing Systems, Business Methods, Cost & Work Study, Org Analysis, Corporate Planner, Records Management etc. etc. I think quite many duties of yours could be fit into it.

So, plan it well. Organize your docs correctly, arrange for the appropriate Work Exp Letters & u should be able to make it in this NOC. However, lot depends on what u actually do, & if there's an interview would u be able to justify/satisfy your role? U should take a professional, third party assessment, of your case before u plunge.

Good luck.
Qorax

mozm

Star Member
Sep 14, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
See, there r lots of activities described in this NOC. Eg. Analyst of Filing Systems, Business Methods, Cost & Work Study, Org Analysis, Corporate Planner, Records Management etc. etc. I think quite many duties of yours could be fit into it.

So, plan it well. Organize your docs correctly, arrange for the appropriate Work Exp Letters & u should be able to make it in this NOC. However, lot depends on what u actually do, & if there's an interview would u be able to justify/satisfy your role? U should take a professional, third party assessment, of your case before u plunge.

Good luck.
Qorax
Thx Qorax so nice of you always.

Mozm

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Qorax,
I applied in June 2007 thru London as a Quality Assurance Manager (NOC 1122).I am still waiting for my medical request.Do you think I should send an email to CHC requesting to speed up my case as my NOC is now included in the highly demanded professions.Will it have any favourable effect on my case processing times.

thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
people said:
Hi Qorax,
I applied in June 2007 thru London as a Quality Assurance Manager (NOC 1122).I am still waiting for my medical request.Do you think I should send an email to CHC requesting to speed up my case as my NOC is now included in the highly demanded professions.Will it have any favourable effect on my case processing times.

thanks
Hi bro,

Firstly, plz understand that there's nothing called "highly demanded profession" here. That's a term created by us, not by the Canadian job market. The NOC list of the CIC is based on various other criterion & the vacancies perceived by the appropriate Govtl Agencies viz. HRSDC, Statistics Canada etc.

Even if we fall under one of the 29 NOCs, it's no guarantee that we'd get a job, immediately, in the same field once we land. Many do not for yrs. But, yes, u'd get a 'Job' for sure, within some early timeframe upon landing. Unless u r extremely choosy.

Now to your query...
Yes, sending an email, requesting a Case Progress Update, is wise. But do not request the VO to speed-up the process w.r.t. your specific file, 'coz u think yours is a highly demanded occupation. They know better.

And remember, nothing that u do, request, can change the speed of your case processing. There r many factors involved in our file's movement & it'd anyway take it's realistic time. Unless the B/ground & Security Checks r completed, our file will not reach the stage of a Conclusive Decision.

And also remember that the older system has a 'queue', in most stages of our processing. And it takes around 3-3.5 yrs to complete the entire process, in all CHCs. Some take longer too.

Nonetheless, pls do send a request for 'update', in a soft email enquiry. That'd be better.

All the best!
Qorax

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Dear forum members,,

wud u plzz...let me know that if some one has only advertising and promotional duties (1122) and not the management consultants duties..still he qualifies or he has to have both duties...

i wud appreciate ur responses
cheers
mrshah

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrshah30 said:
Dear forum members,,

wud u plzz...let me know that if some one has only advertising and promotional duties (1122) and not the management consultants duties..still he qualifies or he has to have both duties...

cheers
mrshah
Yes, You can qualify if you have below duties for advertising consultant only...

Advertising and promotion consultants perform some or all of the following duties:

* Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
* Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
* Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media.

But you can not copy the same job duties from CIC web site, there are only 3 sentences, how can you describe your job duties in 10 to 20 sentences.

Can you please write your job duties here for advertisement consultants?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mrshah30 said:
Dear forum members,,

cheers
mrshah
Purely as per me... 'coz it's too early to judge...
If u r working in a larger company, in their Marketing Dept, U cannot. If u r working in an Ad Agency, U can.