+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no more two years work permit if you are studying in Toronto, Montreal or Vancou

Discussion in 'Canadian Experience Class' started by shahzad2002, Jul 19, 2011.

  1. Brothers.........................

    see this link than think about your decision.......

    Students who wish to obtain a work permit valid for up to two years must also meet the following criteria:

    have graduated from an institution outside the greater Montréal, Toronto or Vancouver areas
    have received a job offer for a position outside these areas
    have successfully completed a program of at least two years of full-time studies

  2. HI

    That's wrong, I suggest you read CIC's web site other than Service Canada's http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-postgrad.asp
  3. brother, we cannot ignore that website.
    That website is also government website.
  4. Hi

    Maybe so, but I think that I would rely on CICs more that Service Canada.
  5. But you know that rules are changing day by day.
    May be this could happen within months.
  6. Hi

    Previously about 4/5 years ago, PGWP were only valid for 2 years if you graduated from a school in Montreal/Toronto/Vancouver, rather than 3 years. That clause was removed about 4/5 years ago.
  7. Ignore Service Canada website. i think it's not up to date

    CIC is the one who issue the permit so you have to check their websit:

Share This Page