+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
RachelAwo said:
Thank you so much for the reply. I do not think it is possible to submit without uploading all the supporting documents. Anyways we had a score of 77 without adding the 5 points for family members in Canada. I was just worried about removing it without hurting my chances.
Remove it. Write a LOE explaining the confusion.

It's not a problem, and wouldn't hurt your chances. you have the fsw cut of score nothing to be worried about.

serenity_eee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi

I would like to know for someone who has got PR (FSW14) and wants to go to Quebec after landing in Toronto. Consider she has got SIN using a non-Quebec address. Now if she moves to Montreal, should she expect any difficulties like Health Care facilities, Employment benefits, education in future for children (born in non-Quebec). It is understandable that first year she cannot claim any benefits. But how about the bursaries (living expense) that people enjoy while they are in full time education in Montreal? If she stays there for one year, can she claim social benefits for employment and children? Will there be any problem later in future when she will apply for citizenship?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
serenity_eee said:
Hi

I would like to know for someone who has got PR (FSW14) and wants to go to Quebec after landing in Toronto. Consider she has got SIN using a non-Quebec address. Now if she moves to Montreal, should she expect any difficulties like Health Care facilities, Employment benefits, education in future for children (born in non-Quebec). It is understandable that first year she cannot claim any benefits. But how about the bursaries (living expense) that people enjoy while they are in full time education in Montreal? If she stays there for one year, can she claim social benefits for employment and children? Will there be any problem later in future when she will apply for citizenship?
Quebec has its own immigration program, separate from that for the rest of Canada. You can not settle in Quebec with your FSW PR visa, you won't have access to Quebec public health and education system. You will have to apply for a CSQ, check here, https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/refugees-other/refugee-recognized/obtaining-csq.html

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Anyone in this forum who received request from visa office for "PUP Interview"
And also to bring "2-Forms of Photo ID"?
Can you share your experience?

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors in the house, please what kind of Dollar master card should I subscribe for? Dollar Master debit card or credit card? Kindly advice

Rolakeh

Mar 15, 2017
SGtoCAD said:
Good day people,

Hi i need some advise. What documents do I need to bring for getting a police cert? Anyone knows?

Hello,

You need your passport photograph , your international passport and some amount of money...I paid 8k

Rolakeh

Mar 15, 2017
debeams said:
I mean, open a dollar account NOT your normal Naira Master Card (the foreign currency account is called a dorm account) Credit the dollar account, request for a DOLLAR MASTER/VISA Card then make our payment.
That's what I mean.

Hello guys,

What is the dollar equivalent of the fees?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Rolakeh said:
Hello guys,

What is the dollar equivalent of the fees?
Dollar equivalent of which fees?

raphdouglas

Nov 25, 2016
PLS PIPIS HUSBAND and other senior men in the house, pls kindly help me attend to this.

,so sorry for disturbing you.am on this canadian visa stuff. am expecting the visa to be out soonest. is actually a canadian 2 YEAR WORK VISA.(non-appearance).
Some facts i want to find out are these, because i have not travelled out of Nigeria before.
1) Do i still need to show PORTFOLIO OF FUND at POINT OF ENTRY TO CANADA.
2)If yes,how much do you think it can be.
3)i studied electrical electronics engineering,HND, as regards to job,which of the province would you recommend i stay,to be able to get a job fast.(frankly,how long do u think it might really take to get a job),also do you have an ideal of how the pay really look like?
4)I plan to apply for PERMANENT RESIDENCY,do you think i can be able to do that before my visa expires, can i be able to meet someone who might be of help to facilitate PR over in canada.
5)do you have ideal of how accommodation is like.---shared accommodation,etc.
6)***DO I NEED TO DO CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT BEFORE COMING TO CANADA.or CAN I APPLY FOR WORK WITH MY NIGERIA CERTIFICATE.
7) how much money would you advise i come to canada with, in terms of accommodation,feeding etc.
I really have so much more to ask,but i would not want to bother you much.
Thanks for your understanding,and God bless.
hope to hear from you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
raphdouglas said:
PLS PIPIS HUSBAND and other senior men in the house, pls kindly help me attend to this.

,so sorry for disturbing you.am on this canadian visa stuff. am expecting the visa to be out soonest. is actually a canadian 2 YEAR WORK VISA.(non-appearance).
Some facts i want to find out are these, because i have not travelled out of Nigeria before.
3)i studied electrical electronics engineering,HND, as regards to job,which of the province would you recommend i stay,to be able to get a job fast.(frankly,how long do u think it might really take to get a job),also do you have an ideal of how the pay really look like?
4)I plan to apply for PERMANENT RESIDENCY,do you think i can be able to do that before my visa expires, can i be able to meet someone who might be of help to facilitate PR over in canada.
6)***DO I NEED TO DO CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT BEFORE COMING TO CANADA.or CAN I APPLY FOR WORK WITH MY NIGERIA CERTIFICATE.
7) how much money would you advise i come to canada with, in terms of accommodation,feeding etc.
hope to hear from you.
Do i still need to show PORTFOLIO OF FUND at POINT OF ENTRY TO CANADA. Yes. Though it is rare, some immigration processing officer may ask to see your Proof of Fund at entry point. After sighting your cash, they will ask for your bank statement or other documents evidencing your remaining funds. One guy had to log into his online banking to show his holdings do be prepared. If they don't ask, you go on your way
2)If yes,how much do you think it can be. You know the POF expected for your situation as you went through an application process
3)i studied electrical electronics engineering,HND, as regards to job,which of the province would you recommend i stay,ito be able to get a job fast.(frankly,how long do u think it might really take to get a job),also do you have an ideal of how the pay really look like? There is engineering industry every where in Canada just like you have it in Nigeria. Julius Berger, Shell, NDDC have projects spread all over the country same thing goes for Canada with engineering firms spread all over. Same thing for those with finance, medical, education or law background professionally speaking. These professions are needed everywhere. It is just that some cities are bigger than others. It is you that will decide where you want to settle and be determined to get a job there. There is no easy place in Canada, no easy way to get a job. People confuse the good life in Canada with an easy life. Life in Canada is good but it is not easy. To enjoy the life, you have to struggle like everybody, compete like everybody. Those of us who have good jobs paid a price of hard work to get there. It is those who settle for anyhow jobs that don't find it funny. So you have to decide, do you want the best or do you want to manage life? If you want the best, be ready to worj for it. The good thing is that the playing field is level, you can put your head in and succeed
4)I plan to apply for PERMANENT RESIDENCY,do you think i can be able to do that before my visa expires, can i be able to meet someone who might be of help to facilitate PR over in canada. You can do that your self once you have spent 1 year in Canada which qualifies you to apply through Canadian Experience Class. You don't need anybody to help you though you can work with an immigration lawyer. But personally I believe in do-it-yourself. I'm sure you have seen the way I advise people in this forum, I know we don't need any lawyers/consultant and their fees, just read the process, understand it and fire on
5)you have ideal of how accommodation is like.---shared accommodation,etc. when you know where you want to land, you can source accommodation in that area using viewit.ca, kijiji.ca and the free rental magazines we have here. Some people arrange short stay accommodation before they come then take their time to find suitable accommodation, you can find these online. In my case, I landed and took my family straight to a hotel. From there I was able to take my time to find the accommodation that suit my budget and my family so I don't end up in an arrangement I may later not like. I always advice, land first then use your own eyes to get what you want. Once you sign paper here, lease or rental agreement, you are bound by it. On those website I gave you, you can search according to your budget and your needs
6)***DO I NEED TO DO CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT BEFORE COMING TO CANADA.or CAN I APPLY FOR WORK WITH MY NIGERIA CERTIFICATE. The one you did for immigration is okay though most large employers will verify your certificate at their own cost through their vendors for that
7) how much money would you advise i come to canada with, in terms of accommodation,feeding etc. BRING AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU CAN, no man knows how long it will take for you to settle down. My story is different from your story, my journey is different. You cant compare your friend's coming with your own coming. You don't know how long it will take either of you to find your feet so your safety net is the money you brought. Some people come with $15k and they get settled in 2 months. Others come with 100k and still struggling after 1 year but at least, they have enough money to keep them going. The advice is, hold your side and be prepared

I replied your PM but above is my response again, cheers.

raphdouglas

Nov 25, 2016
@"pipis husband. Thanks greatly.
But you did not get questions 2 and 6 clearly. What I mean is that I have not gotten through any application to the immigration. Everything is being processed by someone on my behalf, (NON APPEARANCE) 2YEAR work visa.
That is why I asked if i can apply for work with Nigeria certificate, or I need to do credential assessment. (2)and the likely amount of POF the officers might ask for at POE

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
raphdouglas said:
@ "pipis husband. Thanks greatly.
But you did not get questions 2 and 6 clearly. What I mean is that I have not gotten through any application to the immigration. Everything is being processed by someone on my behalf, (NON APPEARANCE) 2YEAR work visa.
That is why I asked if i can apply for work with Nigeria certificate, or I need to do credential assessment. (2)and the likely amount of POF the officers might ask for at POE
And as I responded to your last PM, it depends on the immigration programme your friend is packaging for you. Exactly which work visa is he packaging for you? Is it TFW, does it require LMIA? You might want to shed more light or just review this link, it might answer you question, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5487ETOC.asp

When you know which particular program and what the requirements are, we can talk more on that angle. And when you know what the programme requirements are, you will know if you will need to do credential evaluation. For FSW and EE which is what we discuss on this thread, credential evaluation is compulsory.

Surelander

Dec 16, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2018
Hi Everyone....

So I got an ITA the last draw. Congrats to everyone else who did.

I have a quick question about proof of funds and I'll be grateful if anyone can help.

When I completed my EE profile, I had indicated I have X amount of money (let's say $25K) as a single person. I now have an ITA and I want to reduce the amount to the exact amount required for single people which is about $12K Canadian $$ - Could this be seen as being dishonest and possibly lead to declining the application for PR?

Many many thanks in advance.

infix123

Jul 19, 2016
raphdouglas said:

hope to hear from you.
Good Morning, Please what steps did you take to get a work permit in canada?

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Surelander said:
Hi Everyone....

So I got an ITA the last draw. Congrats to everyone else who did.

I have a quick question about proof of funds and I'll be grateful if anyone can help.

When I completed my EE profile, I had indicated I have X amount of money (let's say $25K) as a single person. I now have an ITA and I want to reduce the amount to the exact amount required for single people which is about $12K Canadian $$ - Could this be seen as being dishonest and possibly lead to declining the application for PR?

Many many thanks in advance.
No problem at all. As long as the amount is equal to or above the fund requirements for your family size