+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Immigrant in Canada - Looking to setup a restaurant

Jun 14, 2017
Hi,

Am a new immigrant into Canada and have dreams of setting up an Indian restaurant somewhere in the GTA (possibly Mississauga-Brampton area).

Would love to connect with people with similar aspirations or people with restaurant/catering experience. I am pretty much looking to do a career 360 here ( have an Engineering/MBA background) and would love all the help/thoughts I can get.

Cheers!

Reactions: vpkasbek

Matt99

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
I'd like to open a restaurant too, but I cannot find the right visa.
Which one would you take?

funkypandaz

Mar 15, 2017
Hi,

Am a new immigrant into Canada and have dreams of setting up an Indian restaurant somewhere in the GTA (possibly Mississauga-Brampton area).

Would love to connect with people with similar aspirations or people with restaurant/catering experience. I am pretty much looking to do a career 360 here ( have an Engineering/MBA background) and would love all the help/thoughts I can get.

Cheers!
I would be interested in this idea as well. But you have to do the right market research to find out what areas this can be lucrative in.

akramgalaxy

Oct 12, 2017

Hi everyone,
i am Akram shaikh and I am unfortunately 60 year old. In India I want Canada Visa do our Business there. My occupation is Ladies Tailor, Also we want start our Business Indian woolen carpets and Home furnishing Products, Can anyone tell me they know or ever heard of anyone like me who applied for Canada Visa Immigration and got it.

Many thanks in advance if any one choose to read my query and respond.

himanshu_iitd

Sep 27, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Doc's Request.
16-04-2017
AOR Received.
02-07-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2017
I do have similar aspiration to start something on my own. I recently got COPR and planning to shift there (Toronto) by November

vijaya14

May 11, 2016
Hi,

Cheers!
Hi ,

I am a new immigrant to Canada aw well. I am looking to start up a food service business. I am Food Safety Microbiologist by profession. Let me know your thoughts about this!