Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
GulzarND said:
Tenzin,

You are always welcome !!! We all are like a family here helping each other to unite with our loved ones soon. We are together in the waiting journey of the Immigration Process. Let us reach the destination together by helping each other. I pray to God for a Speedy Visa for your wife.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!
Gulzar,
You are damn right... We need to help each other to get to our destination without paying huge sum for immigratioin lawyers...... Thanks for praying.... i pray for you also...

Best wishes..
Tenzin

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
tenzin Namgyal said:
Hello Gulzar,
Do you know how many days does it take to do the medical test? All in Total dasy in your case? You know, i am outside of Delhi and i need to plan to visit delhi?
Your information has been very helpful..

regards,
Tenzin
@ Tenzin

You need to book an appointment with the Registered Panel Physician. You can refer to my previous posts for the link to find the Physician in New Delhi. It takes not even one day, it will be anywhere from 2 hours to 4 hours depending upon the rush at that medical centre on the day of your appointment.

I hope it helps.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
civiliii said:
Hi Gulzar,
Thanks for the reply.
I am initiating the PR process for my wife and son.
Have couple question for you:
1. My wife is the principal applicant. Do I need to fill out separate IMM 0008 for my son?
2. Fees: Sponsorship $75 + Principal applicant spouse $475 + Principal applicant dependent child $75 = Total $625 (Is this correct assessment?)

Thanks

@ Civiliii,

I am glad to hear that now you are ready to initiate the PR process for your wife and your son.

Assuming your Son's age less than 18 (obviously) Your wife has to fill out the IMM 0008DEP on behalf of your son not the IMM 0008 (which has to be filled only by your wife).

Regarding Fees : No, that is miscalculation.

Family Class applicants - FEES Schedule : (as per CIC Website). To verify just click on the link below :

Sponsorship application (per application) $75 * 1

Principal applicant $475 * 1

Principal applicant, if less than 22 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner (including a dependent child of the sponsor, a child to be adopted and an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild) $75

A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner $550

A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner $150 * 1

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) :

Acquisition of permanent resident status - Fees
For the acquisition of permanent resident status $490 * 1
This fee is payable by principal applicants (with some exceptions) and accompanying spouses and common-law partners. It must be paid before the immigrant visa is issued overseas or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada.

The following applicants are not required to pay this fee :

dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; and protected persons, including Convention refugees.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

So you have to Pay in Total $1190. If RPRF ($490) is not paid in the beginning itself then they will ask for this fees to be paid after the stage one approval and it delays the process from 2 - 3 months.

I hope that is clear to you now.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!

civiliii

Jan 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply.
Fees part is clear. Will pay $1190 total.
Filled out IMM 0008 for wife (principal applicant). In the same application there is a add dependent section (not seperate IMM 0008DEP)
You can add 5 dependents in the same IMM 0008 form.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
civiliii said:
Thanks for the reply.
Fees part is clear. Will pay $1190 total.
Filled out IMM 0008 for wife (principal applicant). In the same application there is a add dependent section (not seperate IMM 0008DEP)
You can add 5 dependents in the same IMM 0008 form.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.
My Dear Friend,

Please wake up. I think you are looking at the old forms. Click the following Link to download all the fresh Forms :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

I hope that is clear now.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!

civiliii

Jan 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Gulzar.
Yes, I am using the latest forms. If you download the IMM0008-2D and goto page 3, you will notice what I am saying.
Also, if you see the guide IMM 3999. It says you can include upto 5 dependents in the IMM0008-2D form.

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
GulzarND said:
@ Tenzin

You need to book an appointment with the Registered Panel Physician. You can refer to my previous posts for the link to find the Physician in New Delhi. It takes not even one day, it will be anywhere from 2 hours to 4 hours depending upon the rush at that medical centre on the day of your appointment.

I hope it helps.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!
Thanks... i was under impression that it going to take days coz doctor has to fill many files... Thanks you are the great---

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
civiliii said:
Thanks Gulzar.
Yes, I am using the latest forms. If you download the IMM0008-2D and goto page 3, you will notice what I am saying.
Also, if you see the guide IMM 3999. It says you can include upto 5 dependents in the IMM0008-2D form.
@ Civiliii

Your wife has to fill the IMM0008ENU_2D (which is First Form in Part 2) Only for herself not for your son but in which she has to mention all the details about your son in the dependent section but I am talking about the Form IMM0008DEPENU (which is the Second Form in the Part 2) which has to be filled by your wife Only on behalf of your son not for her.

Yes my dear friend read the IMM 3999 properly. You have asked me the question that whether IMM 0008 has to be filled by your wife as well as your son also ?? This was your question and for that I have replied you the first form in Part 2 is for your wife only which includes the information of your son also but only your wife has to fill that not your son where as the second form in the Part 2 has to filled by your wife but only on behalf of your son.

Please refer to the following paragraphs from the IMM 3999 below :

Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) - First Form in Part 2.

Who must fill out this application form?

This form must be completed by:

You, the principal applicant.

Additional Dependants/Declaration Form (IMM 0008DEP) - Second Form in Part 2.

Who must fill out this application form?

This form must be completed by:

You, the principal applicant on behalf of each of your dependant.
Dependant(s)

You, the principal applicant must answer each question on behalf of each of your dependant(s). The questions are the same that you answered for yourself and other dependants on the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008).

I hope this will clear your doubts. You got confused. I have answered correctly in my previous post too.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
tenzin Namgyal said:
Thanks... i was under impression that it going to take days coz doctor has to fill many files... Thanks you are the great---
@ Tenzin

You are always welcome. God is Great dear not me. I am just one of the soldier of the God and following the order of the God to help out people as much as possible in my life.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!

aakriti

Feb 4, 2013
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Feb
AOR Received.
25th Feb
File Transfer...
8th march
Med's Done....
13th Jan
Passport Req..
3rd Aprril
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi
I got married in September and just came back to Canada in January and now sponsoring my husband. because of my family pressure i am doing it through one of lawyer. but now thing is that i am not satisfied with them. she is keep doing mistakes in my application form. This is third time i am checking my form and telling my lawyer her mistakes. Now i am confused that if she will do any major mistake my case gonna be in danger zone that i dont want at any cost.
plz suggest what to do?

anyways i am sending my all documents like PCC, medical, photographs of each function, Marriage carrds both sides, registered marriage certificate, screen shots of skype,option C pritout, bills for all marriage shopping, bill for marriage hall, hotel bills for my honeymoon, college and school certiificates, Passport copy, my pr card's photocopy, six photographs.

thanks
waiting for reply

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
aakriti said:
Hi
I got married in September and just came back to Canada in January and now sponsoring my husband. because of my family pressure i am doing it through one of lawyer. but now thing is that i am not satisfied with them. she is keep doing mistakes in my application form. This is third time i am checking my form and telling my lawyer her mistakes. Now i am confused that if she will do any major mistake my case gonna be in danger zone that i dont want at any cost.
plz suggest what to do?

anyways i am sending my all documents like PCC, medical, photographs of each function, Marriage carrds both sides, registered marriage certificate, screen shots of skype,option C pritout, bills for all marriage shopping, bill for marriage hall, hotel bills for my honeymoon, college and school certiificates, Passport copy, my pr card's photocopy, six photographs.

thanks
waiting for reply
Hi Aakriti,

Welcome to the Forum !!!

If you take my personal opinion, these immigration Lawyers are really useless. I have learnt about this fact by going through thousands of post on canadavisa.com Forums. They make silly mistakes and not only that they many times misguide the Applicants due to their lack of knowledge resulting in the delays and sometimes refusal too. On the top of all you have to pay them the huge some of Money for doing nothing.

How can I say regarding your consultant, you have to take the decision by yourself.

All the BEST,
Gulzar !!!

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
Hiii...my husband lodged my application on 15 Jan 2013
and we got the acknowledgement letter on 31 Jan 2013...
I am waiting for the stage 1 to be cleared...i have read
all the articles posted by ppl...the timeframe for the stage 1
to be cleared is 55 days mentioned by CIC also....21 days
are not mentioned anywhere...

Do reply
Mannat

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
mannatdel said:
Hiii...my husband lodged my application on 15 Jan 2013
and we got the acknowledgement letter on 31 Jan 2013...
I am waiting for the stage 1 to be cleared...i have read
all the articles posted by ppl...the timeframe for the stage 1
to be cleared is 55 days mentioned by CIC also....21 days
are not mentioned anywhere...

Do reply
Mannat
Hi Mannat,

Welcome to the Forum !!!

Don't bother about the processing time shown on CIC's website. Most of the times it is wrong because they are not updating it regularly and properly. The Canadians are the most lazy people on this planet. You can calculate it by yourself according to CIC's website at the moment, it says that updated on 30 Jan, 2013 and they are working on 20 Nov, 2012 so according to these dates it should be 71 days not 55 days which is shown there. Therefore it is wrong and misleading information whereas they have already approved many files which they have received till 17 Jan, 2012 in reality.

Congratulations for the AOR !!! Your husband will receive the Approval of sponsorship soon maybe 2 - 4 days from now.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
Hiii Guzar...

Thanx a lot for the reply.

Could you please advise me how long it will take for
stage 2. As one of my friend's wife 's passport is at
Delhi branch since 6 months. Her file was lodged in
April 12.

Thanx
Mannat

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
mannatdel said:
Hiii Guzar...

Thanx a lot for the reply.

Could you please advise me how long it will take for
stage 2. As one of my friend's wife 's passport is at
Delhi branch since 6 months. Her file was lodged in
April 12.

Thanx
Mannat
@ Mannat,

Every Application is unique and different from each other and so is the processing time. Many Applicants received passport back with visa within 4 months from the date of application. But in general now a days at New Delhi they issue PR anywhere from 4 to 6 months time after the transfer of the file.

Your friend's wife can expect her DM at any moment.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!